29th Jan WU - New Year, Kiss and Disaster.

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

WHAT THE!!!! WHAT is this addition to the precap??????
Precap made me πŸ˜³ Same precap 1 week se dekh rahi hu!! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Move on CVS πŸ˜³
Originally posted by lizzie_ROFL

Precap made me πŸ˜³ Same precap 1 week se dekh rahi hu!! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Move on CVS πŸ˜³
Same kahan. It sounds WORSE😑
It was worse Shaz and PPM...KD was forcing Kiya to kiss him and Kiya was crying. Oh, she also said that she'd always hate KD before KD grabbed her face and made her lean closer..
Originally posted by ..DamonCrazy..

Same kahan. It sounds WORSE😑

Mere liye same hai because the moment i saw the dance precap i knew that all this was going to happen πŸ˜³ πŸ˜‘ Like i said before CVS have this very irritating habit of dragging everything until we get fed up with it πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Originally posted by Mais

It was worse Shaz and PPM...KD was forcing Kiya to kiss him and Kiya was crying. Oh, she also said that she'd always hate KD before KD grabbed her face and made her lean closer..

*sigh* Does this come under character development? πŸ˜³ Because if it is then i'd rather watch without any character development.. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
lolz, well yeah...but oh well..let's see..
Oh dear God. 

Yeh sab kya se KYA ho raha hai? What the hell is wrong with KD! Uska development kahaan se kahaan pohoch gaya!! 
I personally am happy seeing RV's reaction to this...his anger and madness is justified. Any guy with decency would react this way, like KD did in TFP with Kunal touching Kiya all over as they danced..so yaay! Mera Rockstar is on top! <3