Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Devil's Paradise #50 RishBala:We define love! (Page 91)

Taiyonoimi IF-Stunnerz
Taiyonoimi
Taiyonoimi

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

Ouch

Hi AnShocked  You here Smile...PostUnhappy ...After watching yesterday's episode, I feel I  have lost my humour touch. Confused  I was bit tired last night but today I actually skipped the episode...Sorry Ouch Will try to pull myself up soon ...

Hola Manonids, I followed Chopped Pieces aka Pennu here Smile Know her from Geet forum (Devil's Den). I stalked the forum for quite some time for your post and then gave-up Smile

Yesterday, I didn't enjoy the episode much. Today, was much better for me. Smile You didn't lose your touch, it wasn't an episode that would trigger your humour cells Smile

Please do pull yourself up soon ... LOLLOLLOL because your post is the marked one for me LOLLOLLOL

Edited by an12345678 - 02 February 2013 at 9:29am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachandpennuChirpychickletanji-mira

Chirpychicklet IF-Sizzlerz
Chirpychicklet
Chirpychicklet

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Bye Guys Smile  I am completely exhausted to talk anymore Ouch. I better get some good sleep. ...Take care 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Taiyonoimi

Taiyonoimi IF-Stunnerz
Taiyonoimi
Taiyonoimi

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Enjoy, Pennu. Bye Smile

pennu

Chirpychicklet IF-Sizzlerz
Chirpychicklet
Chirpychicklet

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by an12345678

Originally posted by Manonids

Ouch

Hi AnShocked  You here Smile...PostUnhappy ...After watching yesterday's episode, I feel I  have lost my humour touch. Confused  I was bit tired last night but today I actually skipped the episode...Sorry Ouch Will try to pull myself up soon ...

Hola Manonids, I followed Chopped Pieces aka Pennu here Smile Know her from Geet forum (Devil's Den). I stalked the forum for quite some time for your post and then gave-up Smile

Yesterday, I didn't enjoy the episode much. Today, was much better for me. Smile You didn't lose your touch, it wasn't an episode that would trigger your humour cells Smile

Please do pull yourself up soon ... LOLLOLLOL because your post in the marked one for me LOLLOLLOL

I will try An Smile...Bye ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pennuTaiyonoimi

anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 10:25am | IP Logged
I missed the episode...

How was it?

Bindiya dance was there today?
will read WU now...

_innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Stunnerz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Kya yaar! I didnt like the song in the precapLOL

ankita24

_innocent_ IF-Stunnerz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged

LOL

Edited by _innocent_ - 02 February 2013 at 10:47am
-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Loved last night episode.

And I have to say VD has kind of comic timing with a cuteness, like DD has in her comic scene. Both was fab in last night episode.

This is the first time I have seen VD in such kind of scene where he has to maintain his arrogance and to give a comic effect to the scene. And he has done it fantastically. Hats off.ClapClapClap

And their chemistry in last night epsode was so hot and noticed their comfort level was really very good and no hesitancy is there and no allergy to skin touch at all.

So I think maybe the scenes most has complains about their chemistry we got just before VD wedding has to do with the stress both were having, due to the hard and busy schedule and VD having to cope with her wedding arrangemet as well as banking episodes.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nlm4priyachandankita24pennumanesha76

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index