Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Devil's Paradise #50 RishBala:We define love! (Page 90)

Post Reply New Post

Page 90 of 150

pennu

IF-Sizzlerz

pennu

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 9:17am | IP Logged
I loved the way that kid came to the door and said to close the window.. and reminded about the bed's situation...Wink That Kid said... "Mom asked me to remind you..."  (he was listoning to the sound of breaking sound of bed) and said... ""Aur takiya kamzor hey..."LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachandTaiyonoimi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Devil's Paradise #50 RishBala:We define love! (Page 90)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pennu

IF-Sizzlerz

pennu

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

Hi All,Smile

It seems episode was good enough. Just caught up with written update. 
you shouldn't miss it Mano... LOLLOL

-brokensoul-Chirpychicklet

Chirpychicklet

IF-Sizzlerz

Chirpychicklet

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 9:20am | IP Logged
I dont know but I am feeling a bit disconnected with the show after Balraaj's exitOuch. For me, the show had two interesting elements - twisted destiny of Madhubala & Balraaj and Madhu's journey to stardom to fulfill RK's dreamsEmbarrassed
First one has been finishedOuch and second one is awaitedConfused. Though Rishbala are a treat to watch, I for one can't  stick to the show for long just for the heck of watching a love story. Ouch

PS: Just felt like sharing. No offense to those who are enjoying the show. Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachand_Darling_-brokensoul-pennuTaiyonoimianji-mira-chrys-

Taiyonoimi

IF-Stunnerz

Taiyonoimi

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 9:22am | IP Logged

I dont know but I am feeling a bit disconnected with the show after Balraaj's exitOuch. For me, the show had two interesting elements - twisted destiny of Madhubala & Balraaj and Madhu's journey to stardom to fulfill RK's dreamsEmbarrassed
First one has been finishedOuch and second one is awaitedConfused. Though Rishbala are a treat to watch, I for one can't  stick to the show for long just for the heck of watching a love story. Ouch

PS: Just felt like sharing. No offense to those who are enjoying the show. Smile

Manonids, no posts? Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chirpychicklet

Taiyonoimi

IF-Stunnerz

Taiyonoimi

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pennu

Smile

Yesturday i loved th epi and felt entertaing.. but today it was more entertaining than yesturday...LOL

About Devils.. i said the same here when i came here...Smile

Yesterday, it looked like forced humour ... today it didn't seem so. Smile

pennu

Chirpychicklet

IF-Sizzlerz

Chirpychicklet

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by an12345678

Manonids, no posts? Smile

Hi AnShocked  You here Smile...PostUnhappy ...After watching yesterday's episode, I feel I  have lost my humour touch. Confused  I was bit tired last night but today I actually skipped the episode...Sorry Ouch Will try to pull myself up soon ...

pennuanji-mira

pennu

IF-Sizzlerz

pennu

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Its Ok to feel soo Mano... If you are expecting something and you get something else then you won't be able to enjoy it...Ouch Me too waiting for MB's new track.. but i won't expect much and will go along with the current track... SO  i enjoyed today epi...Big smile

Edited by pennu - 02 February 2013 at 9:22am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachand_Darling_anji-miraTaiyonoimi

pennu

IF-Sizzlerz

pennu

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Ok i was about to go off.. So me saying tata-bye-bye..Smile

Taiyonoimi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.