Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Devil's Paradise #50 RishBala:We define love! (Page 79)

Post Reply New Post

Page 79 of 150

priyachand

IF-Rockerz

priyachand

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pennu

@Chand.. the song is Bindya Chankegi.. from the movie Do Rasthe.. pictured on Mumtaz and Rajesh Khanna... I like the song...Tongue
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/embed/vIQSnBbfeXY[/YOUTUBE]

thanx, *running to see d song*

has d seg n sbb over? how do i watch segments when madhubala repeats are on? tough choice!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pennu-brokensoul-leelaa9

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Devil's Paradise #50 RishBala:We define love! (Page 79)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pennu

IF-Sizzlerz

pennu

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 2:30am | IP Logged
@Leela.. Thnakks dear..Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-leelaa9

priyachand

IF-Rockerz

priyachand

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 2:31am | IP Logged
just now saw promo for mahasangram bet na bole n uttaran!!! i think this is d second time they are doing it (first was not so great!)

i am not a great fan of such mahasangrams. but it does increase trps. so how come madhubala team never thought of it? i personally wdn't want it as it wd affect d storyline, but if it helps trps why are we not doing it?

in another channel, such mahasangram fetched high trps.

pennu-brokensoul-leelaa9

leelaa9

IF-Addictz

leelaa9

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Priya, I actually hope MEIEJ never opts for combination eps with other serials.
It becomes a huge problem during retelecast.Ouch
Sometimes scenes featuring any of the other serial's actors are chopped off at random.Confused
TRPs are only affected for the day and week. It's short-term and can be balanced.Smile
The combination-eps damage the serial's franchise worth longterm.Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachand_Darling_-brokensoul-pennu

-chrys-

IF-Addictz

-chrys-

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Drashti looks beautiful in orange saree.Heart...looking forward to see her dance ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachand-brokensoul-pennuleelaa9

_Darling_

IF-Rockerz

_Darling_

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anji64

Fans will drool on sexy stomach of DD ..Embarrassed

OMG ...DD's sexy stomach <3 Day Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachand-brokensoul-pennuleelaa9-chrys-

-chrys-

IF-Addictz

-chrys-

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 3:08am | IP Logged

pennu-brokensoul-leelaa9

-brokensoul-

IF-Sizzlerz

-brokensoul-

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyachand

just now saw promo for mahasangram bet na bole n uttaran!!! i think this is d second time they are doing it (first was not so great!)

i am not a great fan of such mahasangrams. but it does increase trps. so how come madhubala team never thought of it? i personally wdn't want it as it wd affect d storyline, but if it helps trps why are we not doing it?

in another channel, such mahasangram fetched high trps.

Chand- It is not combined. They are just having a mahasangram of two shows, but separately I think. THey are just promoting special episodes where a high point is coming on both shows.Colors don;t do it like Zee TV where every show family knows other family and involve in their problems.

Mostly Colors shows has different backgrounds so to get a combined one would not go well with the concept.

See SSK is saas bahu show, BV social message one and MB filmy love story. So to get combined episodes of these two shows like Anandi shown in MB or Madhu shown in Anandi's haveli I don't think it is going to work without bloopers.

priyachandpennuleelaa9

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.