Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Devil's Paradise #50 RishBala:We define love! (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 150

__VJ__

IF-Rockerz

__VJ__

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pennu

Originally posted by --Vink--

Heya...Smile can i join in...
 Welcome... Smile

Heya Pennu...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pennu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Devil's Paradise #50 RishBala:We define love! (Page 5)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

manesha76

IF-Stunnerz

manesha76

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged

Congratulation for half century of DP thread 

Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap 

We will soon complete century too Embarrassed 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling_pennuankita24-brokensoul-leelaa9anji-mira

pennu

IF-Sizzlerz

pennu

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyachand

Hi guys!!!

Enjoyed d episode today! particularly Rk n Madhu scene! this couple will never MU each other (touchwood!) its nice to see such love bet a couple. i loved d way Madhu rightly narrowed down on d guilty feeling of RK and how she with just one comment 'for what do u want to apologise?" was such an apt dialogue. even her questions to RK was - did u finance trish's film n why did u hide it?

she didn't ask abt balraj at all. she knew her RK well. she knew he wdn't have brought him to their lives if he had known abt him. dat was a nice touch by cvs. both DD n VD were good in that scene.

They still can have passionate fights on different issues need not be MU or mistrust.

Trishna is d worst chr in d show. even deepali i can understand. she does care for RK in her own selfish way. whereas trishna cares only for trishna. d way she shifts blame, my god, each time it gets on my nerves. how did she know abt RK's involvement in her movie? she must have suspected it or known from other sources. but selfishly she didnt acknowledge it. i wish cvs had shown that too. i wish trishna becomes a villain. i dont want her to be accepted by d family or by madhu atleast.

i liked mallick's reaction to her blame game on RK. he refused to even listen just walked out of the place. i want madhu also to ignore her - no more didu didu. d way she blamed RK, as a wife she shd be angry. all standing together in court scene is ok becoz now they have bigger issue like padmini's court case. i don't expect them to throw trishna out of d house. but she shd be shown her real face to herself. i liked mallick's reaction. his love n regard is completely lost. though she's still his daughter, btu it won't be d same
Well written Chand...Clap
As you mentioned Touch-wood to RK-MB... and agree.. CVs did a good job by letting MB question RK about Trishna's pjt but not about Ballu...

And Trishna.. I tell you.. i just hate her... With in no time she made herself Clean and put all the dirt on RK...Angry and i loved the Shammu reacted to Trishna's mahabarat...LOL 

Hope CVs will make it clear .. how trishna came to know about RK's secret help...

Edited by pennu - 29 January 2013 at 10:38am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachandankita24leelaa9

anji-mira

IF-Stunnerz

anji-mira

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manesha76

High 5  Manu..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pennumanesha76

pennu

IF-Sizzlerz

pennu

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manesha76

Ahhh MAnee missing you here dear...
Congrts to you tooo...Clap

manesha76

pennu

IF-Sizzlerz

pennu

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pennu

Heya...Smile can i join in...
 Welcome... Smile

Heya Pennu...Smile
Hi Vink..Smile
 how was today's epi for you...

__VJ__

leelaa9

IF-Stunnerz

leelaa9

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyachand

Hi guys!!!

Enjoyed d episode today! particularly Rk n Madhu scene! this couple will never MU each other (touchwood!) its nice to see such love bet a couple. i loved d way Madhu rightly narrowed down on d guilty feeling of RK and how she with just one comment 'for what do u want to apologise?" was such an apt dialogue. even her questions to RK was - did u finance trish's film n why did u hide it?

she didn't ask abt balraj at all. she knew her RK well. she knew he wdn't have brought him to their lives if he had known abt him. dat was a nice touch by cvs. both DD n VD were good in that scene.

They still can have passionate fights on different issues need not be MU or mistrust.

Trishna is d worst chr in d show. even deepali i can understand. she does care for RK in her own selfish way. whereas trishna cares only for trishna. d way she shifts blame, my god, each time it gets on my nerves. how did she know abt RK's involvement in her movie? she must have suspected it or known from other sources. but selfishly she didnt acknowledge it. i wish cvs had shown that too. i wish trishna becomes a villain. i dont want her to be accepted by d family or by madhu atleast.

i liked mallick's reaction to her blame game on RK. he refused to even listen just walked out of the place. i want madhu also to ignore her - no more didu didu. d way she blamed RK, as a wife she shd be angry. all standing together in court scene is ok becoz now they have bigger issue like padmini's court case. i don't expect them to throw trishna out of d house. but she shd be shown her real face to herself. i liked mallick's reaction. his love n regard is completely lost. though she's still his daughter, btu it won't be d same

Superb review, Priya.Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachandpennu

_Darling_

IF-Rockerz

_Darling_

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anji64

Originally posted by Cutieee1992

Congratulations for the new Thread. Love this DP. Finally completed 50 threads. Lol, I remember this thread was started by that thappad thread and we made 3 threads on it, but we did get 4 thappads from Madhu to RK! Big smile LOL

You remembered it?

We used to wait for promos..
Nidz hatzz... and all of us..
within 2-3 days thread used to finish...

Hi Anji!   Hug

Yes, I remember Cry Miss those good old times. We used to have more fun and chat than discussing the show. Only Shahi was more into show.   LOL The threads used to finish in 2 days sometimes. Lol, the mods would always get worry why the thread is moving so fast in case if we are talking about something else. LOL This thread members have increased now.   Big smile Before it used to be only us 5-6 , but now more than 30 members here. Party

Hatzie don't watch the show now, so don't come. Meenu is busy and Nids and I don't come aren't that active either. :(

P.S Welcome to all new DP members.   Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachand__VJ__ankita24-brokensoul-pennuanji-mira

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.