Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Devil's Paradise #50 RishBala:We define love! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 150

-optimist-

IF-Rockerz

-optimist-

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Congrats on 50h thread Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pennuWhite_lily

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Devil's Paradise #50 RishBala:We define love! (Page 3)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pennu

IF-Sizzlerz

pennu

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 9:39am | IP Logged

Maine pehne party shoes...
Gonna let my body loose...
Karli hai thodi booze...
Let's party on my mind...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachandankita24White_lilyanji-mira

White_lily

IF-Sizzlerz

White_lily

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Ok..i have updated the post..!!
Some crap...!!Ermm LOL

pennuanji-mira

pennu

IF-Sizzlerz

pennu

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anji64

Very well written pennu..

Thanks Anj...Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anji-mira

ankita24

IF-Sizzlerz

ankita24

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pennu

Big smileI was a lost Spirit in this forum... I used to go that Post.. then to this Post.. liked some Posts.. thanked few Posts...LOL And when Anj introduced me to the MB frnds here.. actually i got my  Home here.. with Lovely members...Embarrassed we do have different tastes... different oppinions... and a lot more.. .LOL but We enjoyed discussing the show here...  Cograts to us for this completion of 50th DP...ClapClap Our DP ROCKs.. and our Theame line is Madhubala ROCKss...StarStarClap

MB always belived in RK.. she was very sure that her love will come to save her...Embarrassed so She was not at all afraid of Ballu... And RK he waited soo long to get his Love.. and he don't want to loose her at any cost.. but when he heard MB calling out his name.. he got scared what if he loose MB then there is no RK... Ahhh I loved that scene.. .Embarrassed it was Beautifull DD was simply superb  along with VD's support... and thus the scene become soo Beautiful...EmbarrassedClap

Devu Congrats for this lovely thread...Big smile

very well said pennu..i actually came here searching hatzz as i was missing her posts..so wen i saw her thread post...i commented...but now i love this place...feels grt to be part of it...homely...Embarrassed

pennu-brokensoul-

pennu

IF-Sizzlerz

pennu

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devikamd

A relationship churned out of hatred has evolved to such a purest form of love..
that it was visible even to the naked eye...!! It was a pleasure and very heary felt to witness the undying faith Madhu had in RK...Or the mere determination in RK..that he won't let anything happen to his Biwi...!

The pain in RK's eyes , the fear of losing his biwi...the admiration, the trust..Madhu had in RK...are'nt we all glad to see how this couple have evolved over time??

They might not be married in traditional sort of way...but they are very much married to each others heart and soul..!

Beautifully written Devu...ClapClapClapClapClapClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachandWhite_lilyanji-mira

angelanki

IF-Sizzlerz

angelanki

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Beautiful post devu :)

pennuWhite_lily

RSP04

Goldie

RSP04

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Congrats Devu and wow what a post.. Beautiful what you wrote...Clap

Hey guys check this post out... She really writes very well

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3413184

Edited by reenap - 29 January 2013 at 9:41am

pennuWhite_lily

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.