Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Devil's Paradise #50 RishBala:We define love! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 150

Page 1
Page   of 150
Page 3 Page 150

anji-mira

IF-Stunnerz

anji-mira

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pennu

Big smileI was a lost Spirit in this forum... I used to go that Post.. then to this Post.. liked some Posts.. thanked few Posts...LOL And when Anj introduced me to the MB frnds here.. actually i got my  Home here.. with Lovely members...Embarrassed we do have different tastes... different oppinions... and a lot more.. .LOL but We enjoyed discussing the show here...  Cograts to us for this completion of 50th DP...ClapClap Our DP ROCKs.. and our Theame line is Madhubala ROCKss...StarStarClap

MB always belived in RK.. she was very sure that her love will come to save her...Embarrassed so She was not at all afraid of Ballu... And RK he waited soo long to get his Love.. and he don't want to loose her at any cost.. but when he heard MB calling out his name.. he got scared what if he loose MB then there is no RK... Ahhh I loved that scene.. .Embarrassed it was Beautifull DD was simply superb  along with VD's support... and thus the scene become soo Beautiful...EmbarrassedClap

Devu Congrats for this lovely thread...Big smile

Very well written pennu..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pennu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Devil's Paradise #50 RishBala:We define love! (Page 2)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nlm4

IF-Dazzler

nlm4

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Oh Pennu,
I was a lost soul around the forum too till i came home to Devils paradise.Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pennuWhite_lilyankita24

-WhiteGirl-

IF-Sizzlerz

-WhiteGirl-

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 9:18am | IP Logged
congo on 50th thread guys!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pennuWhite_lily

Chirpychicklet

IF-Sizzlerz

Chirpychicklet

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Congrats for 50th Thread  to all fellow DP members Dancing

pennuWhite_lily

ankita24

IF-Sizzlerz

ankita24

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 9:25am | IP Logged
congratulations 50th thread.Clap.PartyDancing

pennuWhite_lily

pennu

IF-Sizzlerz

pennu

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nlm4

Oh Pennu,
I was a lost soul around the forum too till i came home to Devils paradise.Heart
 and we are back in our home now...Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nlm4

leelaa9

IF-Stunnerz

leelaa9

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devikamd

"In Life, LOVE is never happened nor it does happen for a reason
But when LOVE is real, it becomes you PLAN for life
and you reason for living"

This wordings aptly defines RishBala and their journey so far..!!
Its the season of romance in Madhubala...! The unconditional love these 2 shares is beyond any other couple on television right now..!!

A relationship churned out of hatred has evolved to such a purest form of love..
that it was visible even to the naked eye...!! It was a pleasure and very heary felt to witness the undying faith Madhu had in RK...Or the mere determination in RK..that he won't let anything happen to his Biwi...!

The pain in RK's eyes , the fear of losing his biwi...the admiration, the trust..Madhu had in RK...are'nt we all glad to see how this couple have evolved over time??

They might not be married in traditional sort of way...but they are very much married to each others heart and soul..!

Congratz on the 50th DP thread.Party
Gorgeous write-up, Devu.Embarrassed

Edited by leelaa9 - 29 January 2013 at 9:56am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nlm4pennuWhite_lily

anji-mira

IF-Stunnerz

anji-mira

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged
african carnival dancing animation

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.