Congratulation for half century of DP thread 

👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 

We will soon complete century too 😳 
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: priyachand

Hi guys!!!

Enjoyed d episode today! particularly Rk n Madhu scene! this couple will never MU each other (touchwood!) its nice to see such love bet a couple. i loved d way Madhu rightly narrowed down on d guilty feeling of RK and how she with just one comment 'for what do u want to apologise?" was such an apt dialogue. even her questions to RK was - did u finance trish's film n why did u hide it?

she didn't ask abt balraj at all. she knew her RK well. she knew he wdn't have brought him to their lives if he had known abt him. dat was a nice touch by cvs. both DD n VD were good in that scene.

They still can have passionate fights on different issues need not be MU or mistrust.

Trishna is d worst chr in d show. even deepali i can understand. she does care for RK in her own selfish way. whereas trishna cares only for trishna. d way she shifts blame, my god, each time it gets on my nerves. how did she know abt RK's involvement in her movie? she must have suspected it or known from other sources. but selfishly she didnt acknowledge it. i wish cvs had shown that too. i wish trishna becomes a villain. i dont want her to be accepted by d family or by madhu atleast.

i liked mallick's reaction to her blame game on RK. he refused to even listen just walked out of the place. i want madhu also to ignore her - no more didu didu. d way she blamed RK, as a wife she shd be angry. all standing together in court scene is ok becoz now they have bigger issue like padmini's court case. i don't expect them to throw trishna out of d house. but she shd be shown her real face to herself. i liked mallick's reaction. his love n regard is completely lost. though she's still his daughter, btu it won't be d same

Well written Chand...👏
As you mentioned Touch-wood to RK-MB... and agree.. CVs did a good job by letting MB question RK about Trishna's pjt but not about Ballu...

And Trishna.. I tell you.. i just hate her... With in no time she made herself Clean and put all the dirt on RK...😡 and i loved the Shammu reacted to Trishna's mahabarat...😆 

Hope CVs will make it clear .. how trishna came to know about RK's secret help...
Edited by pennu - 11 years ago
anji-mira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: manesha76

High 5  Manu..
pennu thumbnail

Ahhh MAnee missing you here dear...
Congrts to you tooo...Clap
pennu thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Vink--

Heya Pennu...😊

Hi Vink..😊
 how was today's epi for you...
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Hi guys!!!

Enjoyed d episode today! particularly Rk n Madhu scene! this couple will never MU each other (touchwood!) its nice to see such love bet a couple. i loved d way Madhu rightly narrowed down on d guilty feeling of RK and how she with just one comment 'for what do u want to apologise?" was such an apt dialogue. even her questions to RK was - did u finance trish's film n why did u hide it?

she didn't ask abt balraj at all. she knew her RK well. she knew he wdn't have brought him to their lives if he had known abt him. dat was a nice touch by cvs. both DD n VD were good in that scene.

They still can have passionate fights on different issues need not be MU or mistrust.

Trishna is d worst chr in d show. even deepali i can understand. she does care for RK in her own selfish way. whereas trishna cares only for trishna. d way she shifts blame, my god, each time it gets on my nerves. how did she know abt RK's involvement in her movie? she must have suspected it or known from other sources. but selfishly she didnt acknowledge it. i wish cvs had shown that too. i wish trishna becomes a villain. i dont want her to be accepted by d family or by madhu atleast.

i liked mallick's reaction to her blame game on RK. he refused to even listen just walked out of the place. i want madhu also to ignore her - no more didu didu. d way she blamed RK, as a wife she shd be angry. all standing together in court scene is ok becoz now they have bigger issue like padmini's court case. i don't expect them to throw trishna out of d house. but she shd be shown her real face to herself. i liked mallick's reaction. his love n regard is completely lost. though she's still his daughter, btu it won't be d same

Superb review, Priya.👏
Originally posted by: anji64

You remembered it?

We used to wait for promos..
Nidz hatzz... and all of us..
within 2-3 days thread used to finish...

Hi Anji!   🤗

Yes, I remember 😭 Miss those good old times. We used to have more fun and chat than discussing the show. Only Shahi was more into show.   😆 The threads used to finish in 2 days sometimes. Lol, the mods would always get worry why the thread is moving so fast in case if we are talking about something else. 😆 This thread members have increased now.   😃 Before it used to be only us 5-6 , but now more than 30 members here. 🥳

Hatzie don't watch the show now, so don't come. Meenu is busy and Nids and I don't come aren't that active either. :(

P.S Welcome to all new DP members.   😊
pennu thumbnail

Hi devu
congrats on d lovely write up! Their deep love n trust with each other so beautiful. does such things exist in real life. that instinctive belief in your partner, it was very nicely written.

Happy annivesary to u!!! (did i get it right?)

pennu
me too was a lost soul in MB forum. thanks to u i ended up here. serial watching now is incomplete without reading all ur posts n writing here. so thanks to u all n pennu in particular for i just followed her here.

congrats for d 50th thread.

Ahh Chand...🤗
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Pennu - Anji , My health is not good . I am vomiting from morning 😒 . 

Bas Madhubala forum is cheering me . 

I loved today's episode it was superb . 
pennu thumbnail

Pennu - Anji , My health is not good . I am vomiting from morning 😒 . 

Bas Madhubala forum is cheering me . 

I loved today's episode it was superb . 

Oho.. Manee... what happened..😲 hope you took medication...