Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Devil's Paradise #50 RishBala:We define love!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 150

Page 1
Page   of 150
Page 2 Page 150

White_lily

IF-Sizzlerz

White_lily

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 6:16am | IP Logged

"In Life, LOVE is never happened nor it does happen for a reason
But when LOVE is real, it becomes you PLAN for life
and you reason for living"

This wordings aptly defines RishBala and their journey so far..!!
Its the season of romance in Madhubala...! The unconditional love these 2 shares is beyond any other couple on television right now..!!

A relationship churned out of hatred has evolved to such a purest form of love..
that it was visible even to the naked eye...!! It was a pleasure and very heary felt to witness the undying faith Madhu had in RK...Or the mere determination in RK..that he won't let anything happen to his Biwi...!

The pain in RK's eyes , the fear of losing his biwi...the admiration, the trust..Madhu had in RK...are'nt we all glad to see how this couple have evolved over time??

They might not be married in traditional sort of way...but they are very much married to each others heart and soul..!

"I love you means that i accept you for the person that you are and that i do not wish to change you into someone else. It means that t do not expect perfection from you-just as you do not expect it from me. It means that i will love you and stand by you even through the worst of times. It means that i care enough to fight for what we have and that i love enough not to let go. It means thinking of you, dreaming of you, wanting and needing you constantly. and hoping you feel the same way for me."

Edited by devikamd - 30 January 2013 at 1:11am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

saannyarairut93AADHIDEVDrashti13Neejunlm4-optimist-priyachandAngel-33__VJ__angelanki-WhiteGirl--brokensoul-ankita24pennuNeelambari..manesha76anji-miraleelaa9-chrys-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Devil's Paradise #50 RishBala:We define love!" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

White_lily

IF-Sizzlerz

White_lily

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 6:17am | IP Logged

Devil Paradise's Members

aashuluvsmaan - Ashu
Aswathy - Ash
Arnav90 - Arnav
angelanki - anki
ankita24- Anku
an12345678- An, Dakku, Pengin
anji64 - Anji
Cassie
Chinki_onlyme: Chinkz
Arabellapearl - Bella
bangalores - Bindu
chrys - asha
Cutieee1992- Madz
devikamd - Devu
-DamnedDrooler- - ansah
DDbiggestfan - Simz
isadora- Hatziee
-innocent- - Jules
leelaa9 - Leela
leverne - Rene
manesha76 - Manu
Manonids - Nidz
mayamagic - Maya
mymagic13 - Meenu
namita25 - Nami -Namita
nlm4 - Nimmi
-Neelam- - Neelam

padma - Padma
pennu - Pennu
priyachand -Chand- Priya
Priyadarshini64 - Priya
 reenap-Reena
 -sasi- - Sasi
seher
Shahisthi - Shahi
shamon -
Sam
ThedarkKnight - shikha
Udhay - Uday
vidhu
--Vink--

NB: Let me know if i need to add anybody's name in the list...!Smile

Edited by devikamd - 30 January 2013 at 5:02am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

saannyarainlm4Neeju-optimist-ankita24angelankipennuNeelambari..manesha76anji-miraleelaa9-chrys-

White_lily

IF-Sizzlerz

White_lily

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 6:17am | IP Logged

We are successfully on our  50th thread...!!! PartyDancing
it was one hell off a ride to everyone involved...!!

So i take this opportunity to raise a toast,
 to all the wonderful people i met on this thread..! We have survived through all the chatting...fighting, discussions...and our combined love for the show Madhubala...(I know..MB rocksLOL)..and we have come this far...!

And its not over yet...!!We have a long way to go...!!

By the looks of it..its not gonna be an easy ride...will require a lot of Patience...
a whole lot of discussions...and ofcoz our new Mantra...

MB ROCKS..!!LOL

Edited by devikamd - 29 January 2013 at 8:02am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

saannyarairut93Neejunlm4-optimist-priyachandankita24-WhiteGirl--brokensoul-angelankipennuNeelambari..manesha76leelaa9anji-mira-chrys-

angelanki

IF-Sizzlerz

angelanki

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 6:28am | IP Logged
hey devu congratz in advanceBig smile

lovely linesEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saannyaraipennu

pennu

IF-Sizzlerz

pennu

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 9:07am | IP Logged

Big smileI was a lost Spirit in this forum... I used to go that Post.. then to this Post.. liked some Posts.. thanked few Posts...LOL And when Anj introduced me to the MB frnds here.. actually i got my  Home here.. with Lovely members...Embarrassed we do have different tastes... different oppinions... and a lot more.. .LOL but We enjoyed discussing the show here...  Cograts to us for this completion of 50th DP...ClapClap Our DP ROCKs.. and our Theame line is Madhubala ROCKss...StarStarClap

Maine pehne party shoes...
Gonna let my body loose...
Karli hai thodi booze...
Let's party on my mind...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

MB always belived in RK.. she was very sure that her love will come to save her...Embarrassed so She was not at all afraid of Ballu... And RK he waited soo long to get his Love.. and he don't want to loose her at any cost.. but when he heard MB calling out his name.. he got scared what if he loose MB then there is no RK... Ahhh I loved that scene.. .Embarrassed it was Beautifull DD was simply superb  along with VD's support... and thus the scene become soo Beautiful...EmbarrassedClap

Devu Congrats for this lovely thread...Big smile

Edited by pennu - 29 January 2013 at 9:34am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

saannyarairut93Drashti13nlm4priyachandankita24White_lilyanji-miramanesha76leelaa9-chrys-

Neeju

IF-Dazzler

Neeju

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 9:12am | IP Logged
congrats

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pennuWhite_lily

anji-mira

IF-Stunnerz

anji-mira

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 9:13am | IP Logged

Congrats devils for 50th thread.. keep rocking..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

saannyarairut93pennuWhite_lilymanesha76

nlm4

IF-Dazzler

nlm4

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Congrats devu-Fantabulous Fifty thread.
Pyaar ka waada-Fifty fifty. Bolo Fifty times fifty-Rk loves madhu.
Love the party music and the pictures.Party

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saannyaraipennuWhite_lily

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.