Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SwaRon FF : The Undesired Love. Chapter 14 Updated. (Page 33)

..Aishaa.. IF-Dazzler
..Aishaa..
..Aishaa..

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shilpa_SwaRon

Ufff finally i read all 8 chapters in one go...
Awesome work aisha..

Enjoyed reading each chapter...
N seeing swayam in such a different role is really super feeling..
Well i loved all d chapters d way u started n den der first meet n den wen sharon cums to know who actually swayam was..
Brilliantly penned..
N swayam wanting to take revenge was amazing too..
Sharon ko pani ke liye kitna tang kiya..
Loved seein sharon enjoying wid kids in rain it was fun n sweet..
Ha ha n bechara swayam towel mein hee so gaya uske paas n after dat wat followed ha ha bechara phas gayaLOL 
Last chapter was brilliant too.. 
Really brilliant stuff..
Lag raha as if both started feeling sumthin ab no revenge n all..
Toh lets see wat happens aage..
Update soon.. 

You can consider this as a spoiler but who said no revenge? Evil Smile story mein maza kaise aayega LOL
and thank you so much for the super amazingg comment. Loved reading it. and it definitely means alott.

-TanHaVruShan- IF-Sizzlerz
-TanHaVruShan-
-TanHaVruShan-

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Aishaa..

Awesome work aisha..

Well i loved all d chapters d way u started n den der first meet n den wen sharon cums to know who actually swayam was..
Brilliantly penned..
Ha ha n bechara swayam towel mein hee so gaya uske paas n after dat wat followed ha ha bechara phas gayaLOL 
Really brilliant stuff..
Update soon.. 

You can consider this as a spoiler but who said no revenge? Evil Smile story mein maza kaise aayega LOL
and thank you so much for the super amazingg comment. Loved reading it. and it definitely means alott.

Hayeee so abhi revenge baki hai...
Bechari ab toh itna aacha behave kar rahi hai..
Anyways it would be fun to read.. 
Tu update jaldi dena.. Mein spam kar doongi till pg 40LOLLOL
..Aishaa.. IF-Dazzler
..Aishaa..
..Aishaa..

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 3:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ..Aishaa..

Awesome work aisha..

Brilliantly penned..
Really brilliant stuff..
Update soon.. 

Hayeee so abhi revenge baki hai...
Bechari ab toh itna aacha behave kar rahi hai..
Anyways it would be fun to read.. 
Tu update jaldi dena.. Mein spam kar doongi till pg 40LOLLOL
abhi toh story start hui hai LOL 
isse zyada kuch nahin reveal karungi LOL
Lol, aur 40 likes kya bhad mein gaye LOL
sadafarsha IF-Rockerz
sadafarsha
sadafarsha

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 3:48am | IP Logged
It was awsum amazing
I luved it alooot se bhi zyada
Hey can u show the pic of ammy if possible
Plzzz update sooon and do pm me
Thanx for the pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Aishaa..

damonTVDrocks Senior Member
damonTVDrocks
damonTVDrocks

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Quite late, but awesome.
So, Sharon went to Swayam's house, or should I say, Mansion. It would be fun if she stays overnight..LOL
Update soon n do pm me..Tongue

PS: Sharon sleeping on Swayam's lap..Big smileEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Aishaa..

Autumn_Hue IF-Rockerz
Autumn_Hue
Autumn_Hue

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Reserved
Unreserved
Well hello someone's back to updating her FF after a looong time and how I love it.. It was bang on aish superb tha..Smile.
I kinda like seeing the caring swayam.. Covering her with a blanket increasing the temperature of the AC and then making her sleep on his lap way to go swayam..Thumbs Up.
I like amaira she's very sweet and from the looks of it a simple and clean person by heart unlike the snobbish sister of stars.. Her bonding with sharon is already nice..
I liked reading the part where sharon narrates to amy their first meet and the entire story till now it was light and funny moments were relived again..Big smile.
Just 5 more likes for your 40 likes demand to be completed..Smile. So update as soon as your demand is completed will be waiting to read the next part I hope sharon stays over it'll be fun to read..Big smile.

Edited by sweet16cash - 18 October 2013 at 3:48am
nature2 IF-Stunnerz
nature2
nature2

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 9:07am | IP Logged

Awosm update

nyccc writtenWink
..Aishaa.. IF-Dazzler
..Aishaa..
..Aishaa..

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged

..CHAPTER 8(B)..

Banner Credits - Marium.

Suddenly Sharon's phone starts ringing and she checks the caller ID. It read 'Mumma'.  Thinking about her decision she picks up her phone. " Sharon beta, kahan ho tum?" her mom asks and before she could even answer her phone was snatched by Ammy

" Hello auntie. Mein Amaira bol rahi hun, Sharon ki college friend. Shayad usne aapko bataya hoga mere bare mein." Sharon just stood there shocked. Sharon was definitely gonna kill her but for now she wanted to know what her mother was saying. Unfortunately she could just hear Ammy's side. She shifted her gaze to Swayam who was just standing there chuckling. " Great, just great. " She mentally cursed herself. She again started listening to what Ammy was trying to say " Nahin bataya, koi baat nahin auntie, mein batati hoon. Maine Sharon ka college issi saal join kiya. Aur hum achche friends bhi ban gaye...Arey haa auntie sachi mein. Mein jhuth kyun bolungi"  Sharon's mother knew Sharon too well. All Sharon hoped was she isnt caught in all this mess. " Auntie who kya hua ki jab Sharon ruki apne liye kcuh khana khareedne ke liye, tab usse mein vahan milli. Raat bahut ho raha tha aur mujhe laga itni rata ko ghar akela jaana safe nahin hai, mere saath mere bhai bhi they, toh fir mujhe laga ki main use apne saath apne ghar le aati hun. Par vo zid kar rahi hai ki aap uska wait kar rahe hoge and usse ghar jaana hai but aap hi bataye auntie, kya raat ko ghar jaana ek akeli ladki ke liye safe hai?" Sharon had to admit, ammy was exceptionally good at making stories and instead of getting tensed, Sharon was now enjoying the prank being played on her mom. " Auntie kash Sharon bhi aap ke tarah samajdar hoti, ab aap hi use samjha dijiye. Meri aur bhai ki baat toh wo sun hi nahin rahi. Aur aap china mat kijiye, Sharon subah tak ghar pahuch jaayegi. Haan mein deti hun" Ammy handed over the phone to Sharon and Sharon just obeyed what her mother told her to do.  Finally she put the phone down " im staying over" she groaned.  Ally jumped in joy and  almost pulled her up till her room while Swayam left for his.

Sharon's Pov

Wow" I exclaimed as I entered Amaira's rom. It would be an understatement to call this one of the best-designed rooms I have seen till now.  Every corner of the room was shouting pink and white with slight patches of purple here and there. I entered the room and saw the bed placed at the middle end of the room with white curtains around it providing some privacy. One corner of the room that caught my attention was the one at the end, right hand side.  It had a French window out there to look outside and cushions surrounded it. There were 2 shelves of books across it and it just seemed like the perfect place for a die-hard reader like me. Amaira dragged me over to her bed and I opened my slippers and hoped on to it.

Aamaira went over to her cupboard and threw a pair of pajamas and tees over to me.  It was then I realized by mistake I had left my baggage in the car.  "Thanks" I mouthed as I went to the bathroom to change.  I came out dressed in a striped pair of pajamas and a shirt that read, " I'm always up. Try me" Honestly; I seriously didn't like her taste when it came to night suit but as if I had an option.  Soon she came out and we both settled ourselves on the bed.  Suddenly her door opened and a girl dressed in a pair of beige shorts and a pink tank top entered. Her complexion was fair and she had long legs. Her hair was tied into a loose bun and she had slight make up applied on her face.  I couldn't deny the fact that she was a really pretty girl and somewhere behind my mind I thought of her to be one of Swayam's dates tonight.  She took out her sandals and threw them on the side and sat on the bed.

" Sharon let me introduce her to you" Ammy said looking towards me. " She is Alisha. We all call her Ammy.  She is also Swayam's sister and one of the leading actresses in Bollywood. And yes a very nice person to be around." I was mentally relieved when i heard the statement about Alisha being his sister.

" Hey Sharon. I think I have spoken to you before. That day when Swayam was in lonavla right?" Alisha asked looking at me. " Yes, I guess I was talking to you that day. Nice meeting you" I replied.

" So girlies can we cut out this boring formal introduction and have some fun? Alisha asked enthusiasm all visible in her voice.  " What about a game of truth and dare?" Amaira suggested. " Bring it on"  Alisha said as she went to change into her night suit. She soon came out and we began the game. Though I was feeling a little awkward but the 2 girls were really friendly and it was difficult for me to believe that the people from the movie industry could actually be that sweet.  We all 3 made a circle on Amaira's bed and Alisha spinned the bottle.  It came as question to Amaira and answer to Ally. I mentally thanked god for saving me this time.  Alisha chose dare leaving Amaira in a thinking mode. "Got it!" Amaira exclaimed " I have a very simple task for you. All you have to do is accept the offer you have got for the movie with Swayam" Amaira said with a sheepish smirk on her face.

" Hell no! I'm not doing it whatsoever" Alisha said.

"It's a game baby, accept it or loose it" Amaira said chuckling

" But Ammy, this isn't happening. I obviously cant do a love story with Swayam. And you know how he is. He just annoys the hell outta me"

" I don't care. Its upto you now"

" Go to hell" Alisha groaned as she picked up her phone and dialed someone's number.  " Hello Annesh sir, actually I wanted to tell you that I am keen on taking up the offer of Saat Janam casting me and Swayam. Yes, I should see to that. Thank you" Alisha kept the phone down and looked at both of us. "Happy?" she asked. "Way too much" Amaira replied spinning the bottle again.  I realized this game was getting serious and I couldn't back off.  Suddenly I saw the bottle pointing towards me and it indicated 'ANSWER'. I was officially dead now.  The question was pointing at Alisha and she had a naughty smile plastered all over her face. I chose dare as I was in no mood to answer any sort of questions. I knew they would be asking something I wasn't keen on revealing and dared just seemed like a safer option at the moment. " I have an amazing one ready for you babes.  All you have to do is go and seduce Swayam right now. Just for 15 minutes and then you can come back" Alisha finished leavign me just utterly shocked "No way am I doing that" I said adamant on my words. " You cant do that. It's a game. Come on Sharon stop being a spoiled sport. And anyways Swayam wont take it all seriously. Trust me" Amaira said as she looked at me with pleading eyes. " Where is his room?" I asked to which both of them jumped. " Hang on" Alisha said. She walked up till Amairas cupboard and searched it all out till she found her thing.  She took out a black dress lingerie and looked my way. " you have to wear this" She said as she threw it over to me. I examined it properly. It was short but not that revealing. Atleast what I wanted to hide was properly covered leaving the rest of the areas a little transparent. I was a little hesitant on wearing it but after one last thought I decided to wear it on. I knew these moments never come In life again and again and it wont harm me to just enjoy a little. I put on the dress and both the girls were gaping at me.  'You look hot" they both said simultaneously as I left the room for Swayam's room. I was feeling nervous on ym way, actually I felt like dying at the moment but I couldn't help it. I followed the direction given to me and soon reached a room where the door had a picture of Swayam hanging on it. Mentally cursing the situation I knocked on his door. The next instant I see him standing there gazing at me leaving me frozen.

2 updates in a day? Even im shocked :P. would you call this a cliffhanger? i dont think so :P well anyways i know i updated quite soon but that doesnt mean i'll always do it. I want likes. So yeah, i will get it to 30+ for this one and page 40 to be reached.

For pms add ..Aishaa.. to your buddy list.

Edited by ..Aishaa.. - 12 December 2013 at 3:29am

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

devsuchiswaron4ever711aaroswaronlovermerockstar2340meghishhellangelstry2149rinkubathija12tanharockksPallavimalhotraNikiee--Nishi--maliha_khanswaronarshitrisha19snehac2dashinggirlRegina.Phalangezk456789d3fan4evaVruShan_MaNanrinku90MrsChandlerBingpehlanasha.sweetydiyafrienSanskritiSsadafarsharosyrkohliAutumn_HueHR-DMG4lifeHPHolic-3yogini64Muskan_SwaRon.nerfherderswaron9113austen_TanHa-TanHaVruShan-SwaRon_rocks-spongy-

Go to top