Phir Subah Hogi

Varun Badola-4th AT-Only 4 VB Fans-Chk PG 128 &129 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 150

varunbadola1974

varunbadola1974

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
OH MY BEAUTIFUL THAKURAINS,
I HAVE COME HERE AFTER 3 DAYS AND FIND THE THIRD 'AT' ALREADY WRAPPED UP. THE PACE AT WHICH YOU ALL ARE GOING, YOU MIGHT END UP CREATING A RECORD FOR THE MOST NO. OF 'AT'S' EVER CREATED IN THE LEAST NO. OF DAYS. IN THE LAST 17 YEARS THAT I HAVE SPENT IN MUMBAI, I NEVER KNEW THAT I COULD BE DISCUSSED SO MUCH. THE SITE GOES BY THE NAME OF MY APPRECIATION THREAD, BUT LOOKS LIKE THE BEST SOCIAL SITE IN THE WORLD AT THE MOMENT.
VARUN  

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayikaoctopieM0uNiK.swati885Rakhi1608anagha107payal7JulieDVinnie79komal07ronshaan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Varun Badola-4th AT-Only 4 VB Fans-Chk PG 128 &129 (Page 9)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Good morning varun

I hope you are well.

Yes we finished the 3rd AT as last week as we decided to spoof the characters in the show to entertain ourselves as our faviourate character isa little quite at the moment,

If you have time and want stomach aching laughter, you should read from pages 92 onwards. Ronit as Adi is hysterical and all the others are equally amusing.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anagha107Rakhi1608Sandy66Vinnie79JulieDronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Hi Varun

Thank you sO mUCH Thumbs Up

yeah we have many things to say about u / your acting skills / looks / New TVS look / His poetry ext ext ext 
daily we find new things about you and we are happy in making You happy and we appreciate your hard work

Thank you So Much 4 entertaining us...
Your hard work is appreciated
You are a diamond and it takes time to discover a real diamond ..

Keep entertaining us and yes ... Thank U and Thanks for CV for ending the boring story and starting a fresh one... !!! 
All the best

Edited by ronshaan - 31 January 2013 at 2:06am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anagha107Sandy66JulieD

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Payal

I shell choose next time another funny character Like .. Hmmm Suman now a days or Hukum or Bushan Big smile

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Hi every one ...
I sow Last episode

2 things come in my mind

a. did Chulbuli notice vikram ?? (she was in the car and he was talking to some one)

b.. precp - after his fall ... will chulbuli come near him will this be their meeting ???

I guess good start is coming 4 us

well ... No more adini
according to article -
Adi will meet his ex lover and come back with her (good cv at least U accepted our long time request)
or Nandish left .. well Nothing personal with him but I hated adi with sugni .. I liked adi (anuj) who was with amu and was angry and in his anger there was fun .

Oh Yes... TVS peace of Mind is coming back and No more anger in his Life .. I hate seeing him angry !!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anagha107Sandy66JulieD

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Hi all...

One request to All thakuraiins

plz some one Upload one nice pic of varun on his profile page

I tried many times but I was failedCry

So Please do that and put some refreshing / attractive Pic Of him Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sandy66

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Girls... One problem

Chulbuli Name hahaha
Just think ... When We said vikram - sugni those names fit but now... will say Wink
vikram - Chulbuli hahahah how funny it soundsBig smile

Edited by ronshaan - 31 January 2013 at 2:22am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anagha107Sandy66

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 4:59am | IP Logged
http://www.desicomments.com/dc3/02/226592/226592.jpgGood morning  to Varun and all theThakurines,
 Varun it's good to  read here as always, you are right  maybe the ladies here will  make some kind of record.  I  do hope your shooting is doing well. Love the make over of TVS.!!!
 Wishing  every one a great day as  usual. Sandy your jokes are so funny ...Always cracks me up!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sandy66JulieD

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.