Phir Subah Hogi

Varun Badola-4th AT-Only 4 VB Fans-Chk PG 128 &129 (Page 53)

Post Reply New Post

Page 53 of 150

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Vinnie Thakuraiin
You are welcome to Naganya's Sardakaii Tonight
you said you want to see nice changes in me... here I am doing sardakaii of Hukum's wifeLOL
I promise You will cut the special cake Jiji made

Just for your welcome
you are the special guest Smile

Edited by ronshaan - 07 February 2013 at 12:57pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Varun Badola-4th AT-Only 4 VB Fans-Chk PG 128 &129 (Page 53)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Next question

Suppose Vikram marry you and you becomes the wife of Vikram.

My question is How will u treat or deal with your Mother-in-law who is very rude or disrespect to you?LOL.

reply here only

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sandy66

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 5:42am | IP Logged
 Goood Morning  Varun and all the Thakurines!!!

KOOOMAL...good to see you back ...YIPEEE!!!!... Lovely  Vm. But what is this you not feeling  Well...this is  for you:

ronshaan

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 5:48am | IP Logged
BHUSHAN...Demag  kharab  hogaya!!!!  Have you lost your  mind!!!!  Nagina???  Nagina  ROFLROFLROFLROFL.
 Hey Bahgwan... your brother is right... Suno Suno Suno...listen...Hukum  said  no...so how you gonna make that happen...  Suman already  has you as a puppet, Nagina  might  have you like a door mat sooo...Bhushaaan  Buddhu  what is the point of what you are doing...

ronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Vinnie Thakuraiin
Ap nahi janti ho kuch bhi (you dont know any thing)
Main payse offer kiye hay aur hukum kya mana karegaa maine to Naganiya se baat ker li hay aur usne haan keh diya aur kaha apne patti ko woh mana ley gyi (I offered Money to Naganaya she agreed to this and hukum can't refuse to this !!! we know she rule him LOL)
aur haan .secret hay plz kisi ko na batana .. wo main is liye kar rah hun k shayad meri biwi ka dimagh thikane aa jaye aur meray pass wapis aa jaye U know I m smart ,. this is the way to bring her back (oh yes its a secret, dont tell any one plz , I am doing this because I want My wife to be normal again and come back to me)
Hukum will see that I am buying naganaya and will refuse and run away with her
Suman well be feared of losing her status - she knows very well Naganiya then will leave hukum and come to me and may b we will fall in love and may b I will divorce my wife and then May be marry her so ... !!! Sub Ko sidha karna hay to yeh hi karna paregaaa (Dont tell Them this is not my idea but I wont tell who's idea it was) (I want to make every one good just like b4 so have to do this.)

Edited by ronshaan - 07 February 2013 at 6:11am

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Wha Wha Wah!!!  Bhushan  I can't argue with that  logic... Good Luck ... One  warning  you know  that Naganiya is  one greedy woman...between her and Suman I don't know which is worseShocked...so better hide some of your money for a rainy day ...or she will take it all...
 Ask MT  she is an expert in hiding things, she will show you how.!!!!

ronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Ok Vinnie Thakuraiin

I will follow your rules

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Bada Bhai

You know what since I left the havali and the family I am soo much happier. I am enjoying living my life on my terms with no responsibility for anything or anyone. You know what I have even done a couple of things that I have always wanted to do - play Russian Roulette with a loaded gun, ride a bike through a ring of fire.

So to answer your question the secret is no responsibilities and adrenline rush !!!!!!

Couple of things have happended in the last couple of days that is worrying me somewhat but hopefully it will resolve itself and I will get back to my life of drifting from place to place. I wish I had done this instead of going Mawari when I left Delhi.

You take care bro, it looks like you have got your hands fullEmbarrassed

Edited by payal7 - 07 February 2013 at 8:27am

ronshaan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.