Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

Varun Badola-4th AT-Only 4 VB Fans-Chk PG 128 &129 (Page 5)

Vinnie79 IF-Rockerz
Vinnie79
Vinnie79

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 4:33am | IP Logged

Good morning  Varun and All the Thakurines.  Wishing you all a good day. !!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

croziaxxSandy66komal07JulieDronshaan

croziaxx Goldie
croziaxx
croziaxx

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 5:30am | IP Logged
 hi every body -- Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sandy66komal07JulieD

ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Too Much of Technology (Cartoons)
too much tech 1

too much tech 2

too much tech 3

too much tech 4

too much tech 5

too much tech 7

too much tech 8

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

octopieSandy66komal07JulieD

komal07 IF-Dazzler
komal07
komal07

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Hello Varun and all my friends Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JulieDronshaan

komal07 IF-Dazzler
komal07
komal07

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 6:54am | IP Logged
All new Thakurains please press the LIKE button on first page where i have put this siggy.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sandy66JulieDVinnie79ronshaan

ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Komal

this siggy is so beautiful

I Love it.. Hug

Sandy66komal07

komal07 IF-Dazzler
komal07
komal07

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Friends lets review of our segments again. I have already updated on first page but i know people hardly take a look thereLOL

1- Komal (me) will be official admin of this AT and will update all activities.Feel free to PM me if you want to volunteer or contribute here for any segment or have any problem regarding this AT.EmbarrassedSuggestion 're always welcome.
2- Ronit (Ronshaan) Will be official pictures updater of this AT
3- Sandy will update segment "Joke Of The Day"
4- Julie will do "Riddle Of The Day" On Friday-Saturday
5- Payal will be official writer of TVS Journey. She will update it on weekly basis.
6- Mansi will do Caption Of The Day Segment & Fan Fiction On TVS
7- Vinnie will write poetry for TVS & Fan Fiction.
8- Komal (Me)Will do "Musical Morning" Scene Of The Day" Picture Of The Day" Riddle Of The Day" "Dialogue Of The Day"And sometimes Will update siggies,avis and other creative stuff.

1. Musical Morning (Now you will have musical Mornings lol If you guys want to play your favorite songs in our Musical Morning segment then feel free to request. One member can request for only 2-3 songs in a week so that everyone gets equal chance)
  2. Member's AttendanceLOL ( All Thakurains will say "present" for the day with their GM/ G NOON /GN messages samajh gye na? cool)
  3. Scene of the day (Will try to share a scene according to the song of the day)
  4. Picture of the day ( You all can select your favorite pic of the day from Ronit's Uploaded Pics )
  5. Comment or Caption Of The Day ( Mansi will pick one photo from Ronit's Photo Gallery and write her Caption or comment or Sher/Stanza - You guys can also do that but only for 1-2 pics )
  6. Riddle Of The Day (Well It's fun game. I will write a riddle of the day and then you can guess. If you want to write a riddle of the day then let me know a day before. )
  7. Funny Quote/Joke/dialogue/Stanza/Sher/Poem Of The Day(Will share something funny. You guys can also share any Funny quote/stanza/sher/poem Anything. BUT ONLY 1 for a day. If you have more funny stuff to share then keep them for other days naBig smile)
  8. Dialogue Of The Day ( I will write TVS best dialogue from that day's Episode BUT It's been a couple of months since i have stopped watching PSH so i can only pick best dialogue from scene of the dayLOL If any of you still watching then take the charge pleaseBig smile )

1. Picture Contest Of The Week (I will share a picture then ask a question related to the picture. Other detail see below)
  2. Thakurain Of The Week (If your attendance is highest and you were active in the AT for whole week, participated in all segments if not all but mostly then you will be Thakurain Of The Week. Other members will play PSH characters. And Thakurain can pass orders to all of them. All characters will obey & please her for whole week LOL I & Ronit wont be in the Race. Otherwise we both gonnawin every weekTongue )
  3. Lazy Thakurain Of The WeekLOL (If your attendance is lowest and you didn't take part in segments then you will be LTOTW. It will be your duty to make us laugh. You can say funny things or write jokes)LOL
  4. Mansi's FF CornerBig smile
  5. Vinnie's Poetry CornerEmbarrassed
  6. Komal's Creations Corner

Rules for "picture contest of the week"
  1. Pick your answer from the given choices only.
  2. You can't change your answer once you posted.
  3. Don't try to google and be fair okLOL
  4. You can't write answer on behalf of your friends.
  5. Since it's a contest so you cant make guesses
  6. Don't discuss the question with other friends.
  7. Don't ask me for hints okayLOL
  8. You 're allowed to share your comments on the picture.Wink
Contest will be open from Monday through Saturday.
Winner will be announced on Sunday or Monday.
 And Now you want to know about your prize right? lol
Winner will get a chance to have video chat with Varun Badola or Will get a Congratulation Video From Varun himself.Embarrassed It will be decided as per convenience. will let you know once you win cool?

Edited by komal07 - 30 January 2013 at 6:58am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sandy66JulieDronshaan

ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Yeah I visited the 1st page and it looks awesome :)

Sandy66komal07

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index