Phir Subah Hogi

Varun Badola-4th AT-Only 4 VB Fans-Chk PG 128 &129 (Page 34)

Post Reply New Post

Page 34 of 150

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sandy66

Smile Bhushan, you're wonderful son, but you need to be more astute and shrew, when dealing
with Suman and her goons.
Remember, Bhushan, my love and affection were boundless towards you. When you were a child
I cuddle you, taught you how to walk,feed you as often as possible, kiss and shower you with
love.
Bhushan, you may not leave me, like Vickram did, but you're lacking in your duties and
responsibilities as a son and I need to remind you about it. Stop acting like a sanyasi and be more
like Vickram .
I appreciate the love and affection you shower on me, but that wouldn't take care of huge problem
Suman, Digvijay and Thakur Jwala Singh.

Maa Don't say this naa Mom...See I bring Flowers for U... you did not say you like it or not... and yes mOM I didnt leave the house isnt that enough for you ?? u want to say I should leave the house and fine my self... Sleepy find Maa I will go and search My self... Ill go and do some pujaa.. ...

Edited by ronshaan - 03 February 2013 at 12:56pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

octopie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Varun Badola-4th AT-Only 4 VB Fans-Chk PG 128 &129 (Page 34)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

K.swati885

K.swati885

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Guys!!! Check this out Varun at CCL glam night

Edited by K.swati885 - 03 February 2013 at 1:39pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

octopieRakhi1608Sandy66Vinnie79ronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Dhana he is always sweet n cute
Thanks for sharing

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

octopieK.swati885Sandy66Vinnie79

K.swati885

K.swati885

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
what to say deverji..."Meri to kismat hi phuti hai" Once ur brothr told me to take money and left...but i did't agree...ab usi ki saza bhugat rhi hun...hayeee me marrr gyi!!!!kapde dho dho k kamar me dard ho rha hai...

you r most welcome...

Edited by K.swati885 - 03 February 2013 at 2:20pm

octopie

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Reva

chup ho javo or mana jo page 31 kaha hai woh padho or samjo phir bolana

octopie

Sandy66

Goldie

Sandy66

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Smile Bhushan, thanks for the flowers, they're gorgeous, I love them Tongue. Please don't leave home or else, Suman and her goons will harass me for money and property Angry.
Bhushan, if you stop praying/ chanting so much,maybe
Suman will take you seriously and not make fun of you Embarrassed. Stay with me and I'll teach you to be shrewd, arrogant.
strong and powerful, just like Vickram.

Edited by Sandy66 - 03 February 2013 at 7:53pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnyroshioctopie

octopie

octopie

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Bhushan ji, don't worry dear, I'm nott leavingg you alonee. aur haan, I lovee that hatt ! how couldd you say it look awful on me ? Disapprove Bhushan jii, I am hurtt. Finee... this will suitt me then na ? besides, I enjoyy cooking so muchh ! when I poison the food ... btw, my eyes are beautiful na ? before you toldd me to gett sleep so that i may have beautiful eyes, now i get enough sleep so hope they attract you Embarrassed

Aur Maa Thakur, where were you ? ... please, sit downn, you must be exhausted. don't worry aboutt teaching your son about mother son relationshipp, I always give him good advice aboutt building stronger relationship with you and to never forget his mother ... Embarrassed you are so special to him, haa ? please dont worry and take rest. old ladyy, goshh...

okay, take rest now, Maa Thakur... here, I will get you some rose water.
you are so luckkyy to have daughter in law like mee !

Bhushan jii, Disapprove aren't I the onlyy woman in your lifee ? you married me na ? I don't want you to be like Devar ji, you are finee just the way you aree Embarrassed isn't it enoughh if your wifee loves you for who you aree ? your motherr is just trying to control you and changee you into something you're not Angry eviiil woman !

Riwa, stop complainingg, this way - you are getting exercisee, so it's good for your healthh, see ? i am doingg something good for you ! and everybody thinks am bad Cry

Edited by octopie - 03 February 2013 at 7:12pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnyroshironshaan

Sandy66

Goldie

Sandy66

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Brightest Morning
These are to brighten your mnday
Varun and all the Wonderful Thakurains:Smile

Joke of the DayLOL

Bill, Jim, and Scott were at a convention together and were sharing a large suite on the top of a 75-story skyscraper. After a long day of meetings they were shocked to hear that the elevators in their hotel were broken and they would have to climb 75 flight of stairs to get to their room. Bill said to Jim and Scott, let's break the monotony of this unpleasant task by concentrating on something interesting. I'll tell jokes for 25 flights, and Jim can sing songs for 25 flights, and Scott can tell sad stories the rest of the way. At the 26th floor Bill stopped telling jokes and Jim began to sing. At the 51st floor Jim stopped singing and Scott began to tell sad stories. "I will tell my saddest story first," he said. "I left the room key in the car!"LOLROFL

Edited by Sandy66 - 03 February 2013 at 8:09pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnyroshioctopieRakhi1608Vinnie79payal7

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.