Phir Subah Hogi

Varun Badola-4th AT-Only 4 VB Fans-Chk PG 128 &129 (Page 119)

Post Reply New Post

Page 119 of 150

Rakhi1608

Rakhi1608

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
SmileGood morning,  Varun and friends

Can anybody send a clip where Varun got  MAN OF THE MATCH.

SORRY I didn't see that part.I saw them loosing the match and went to sleep.Cry

CONGRATS VARUN.Clap

PROUD TO BE YOUR FAN. KEEP IT UP.Clap

Edited by Sunny1516 - 17 February 2013 at 5:14pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ronshaan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Varun Badola-4th AT-Only 4 VB Fans-Chk PG 128 &129 (Page 119)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sandy66

Goldie

Sandy66

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Have a very Good Morning...

Varun and all the Thakurains:Smile

Joke of the Day:LOL

First Joke:LOL

By the time the soldier pulled into the little town, every hotel room was taken. "You've got to have a room somewhere", he pleaded with a proprietor. "Well, I do have a double room with one occupant, but he is an Air Force guy" admitted the manager, and he might be glad to split the cost. But to tell you the truth, he snores so loudly that people in adjoining rooms have complained in the past. I'm not sure it'd be worth it to you.
" No problem." the tired Army guy assured him, "I'll take it." The next morning the soldier came down to breakfasts bright-eyed and bushy tailed. "How'd you sleep?" asked the manager. "Never better", said the soldier. The manager was impressed. "No problem with the other guy snoring all night long?" "No, I shut him up in no time", explained the soldier.
"How'd you manage that?" asked the proprietor.
"Well, he was already in bed, snoring away, when I walked into the room, so I gave him a kiss on the cheek" explained the soldier. "Then, I whispered in his ear 'Good night beautiful', and he sat up all night watching me."LOLROFL

Second Joke:

It was a stormy night. A guy was driving in some mountains and his car broke down. He stopped it by a tree and walked down the highway looking for help. A headlight started to approach him from behind. He turned back and noticed a car coming forth very slowly. He walked up to it, opened the door, and sat on the passenger's seat. Then he suddenly notices that there was no driver, but the car was moving!
Before the guy could decide what to do, a sharp turn appeared a few meters before the car and it seemed that the car was going to go off the cliff. The guy trembled in fright, but a pale hand came in from the open window and turned the steering wheel! When the car finished turning around the curve, the hand withdrew. Every time there was a turn, the same hand would come in and guide the wheels of the car to safety.
The guy could not believe all this. As soon as he saw the lights of some rest stop by the road he jumped off the car and ran into a bar, pale, wet, trembling, and telling everybody that he had a most creepy, supernatural experience.
Then two young men dripping in mud came into the bar. One saw the guy and said, "Hey, that's the stupid fellow that got in our car while were pushing."LOLROFL

Edited by Sandy66 - 17 February 2013 at 7:59pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JulieDpayal7

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Good morning Ladies and Varun

I hope you all had a great weekend.

Have a fantastic day.

ronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunny1516

SmileGood morning,  Varun and friends

Can anybody send a clip where Varun got  MAN OF THE MATCH.

SORRY I didn't see that part.I saw them loosing the match and went to sleep.Cry

CONGRATS VARUN.Clap

PROUD TO BE YOUR FAN. KEEP IT UP.Clap
hey rakhi I also stopped watching after the match was over
I also missed that part else I would have make pics for us Confused

Rakhi1608

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Hey all

please open this link

and leave comments

we want an article about varun on ccl !!

leave comments and let's show them we love varun and want to see article with his name too.

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 4:04am | IP Logged
? Don't give a chance to anyone in your life to snatch
your smile from your face
Remember it, "World Is For You, You Are Not For The
World ??

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 7:23am | IP Logged

Edited by ronshaan - 18 February 2013 at 7:18am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rakhi1608JulieD

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 7:25am | IP Logged

Edited by ronshaan - 18 February 2013 at 7:22am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.