Phir Subah Hogi

Varun Badola-4th AT-Only 4 VB Fans-Chk PG 128 &129 (Page 103)

Post Reply New Post

Page 103 of 150

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JulieD

RIDDLE OF THE DAY

Please solve:

3 + 3 * 3 - 3 + 3

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Varun Badola-4th AT-Only 4 VB Fans-Chk PG 128 &129 (Page 103)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sandy66

Goldie

Sandy66

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Good Afternoon Friends

Varun and all the Thakurains:LOL

Joke of the Day:LOL

Three guys died and when St. Peter met them at the pearly gates, he said, "I know that you guys are forgiven because you're here. Before I let you into Heaven, I have to ask you something. You have to have a car in Heaven because Heaven is so big. What kind of car you get will depend on your answer." 

The first guy walked up and St. Peter asked him, "How long were you married?" He answered, "24 years." "Did you ever cheat on your wife?", St. Peter asked. The guy said, "Yeah, 7 times ... but you said I was forgiven." St. Peter said, "Yeah, but that's not too good. Here's a Pinto to drive." 

The second guy walked up and got the same question from St. Peter. He answered, "I was married for 41 years and cheated on her once, but that was our first year and we really worked it out." St. Peter said, "I'm pleased to hear that. Here's a Lincoln." 

The third guy walked up and said, "St. Peter, I know what you're going to ask. I was married for 63 years and didn't even look at another woman! I treated my wife like a queen!" St. Peter said, "That's what I like to hear. Here's a Jaguar!" 

A few days later, the two guys with the Lincoln and the Pinto saw the guy with the Jaguar, crying on the golden sidewalk. When they asked him what was wrong, he said, "I just saw my wife. She was on a skateboar
d!"LOLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

octopieJulieDronshaan

Sandy66

Goldie

Sandy66

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

Good Evening

Varun and all the Thakurains:Smile

Joke of the Day:LOL

One day an Irishman, who has been stranded on a desert island for over ten long years, sees an unusual speck on the horizon. 

"It's certainly not a ship," he thinks to himself. As the speck gets closer and closer, he begins to rule out the possibilities of a small boat, then even a raft. 

Suddenly, emerging from the surf comes a drop dead gorgeous blonde woman wearing a wet suit and scuba gear. 

She approaches the stunned man and says to him, "Tell me how long has it been since you've had a cigarette?" 

"Ten years," replies the Irishman. 

With that, she reaches over and unzips a waterproof pocket on her left sleeve and pulls out a pack of fresh cigarettes. He takes one, lights it, takes a long drag and says, "Faith and begorah! Is that good!" 

"And how long has it been since you've had a sip of good Irish Whiskey?" she asks him. 

Trembling, the castaway replies, "Ten years." 

She reaches over, unzips her right sleeve, pulls out a flask and hands it to him. He opens the flask, takes a long swig and says, "Tis absolutely fantastic!" 

At this point she starts slowly unzipping the long zipper that runs down the front of her wet suit, looks at the man and asks, "And how long has it been since you've played around?" 

With tears in his eyes, the man falls to his knees and sobs, "Oh, Sweet Jesus! Don't tell me you've got golf clubs in there too.
LOLROFL

Edited by Sandy66 - 15 February 2013 at 12:42pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

octopieronshaan

octopie

octopie

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JulieD

Big smile
Originally posted by octopie

huh ... I like it in jail ... at least it is better than facing that awful Suman who ruins my food every time I cook something. Ouch

What she thinks ! that money grows on trees !? Angry

she is dreadful at cooking, no wonder it taste worse after she "fixes" it and then says my food is bad DeadAngry

huh... I don't have to cook anymore. ApproveCool

Riwa... please also learn some acting from Suman.
Ma Saheb I am the Thakurain of the mansion. Big smileAnd my useless husband Bhushan Angryalso handles the accounts so I have a right over the money. Big smile

Helooo watch your mouthh young woman !! according to you, I seem to be not as fragile as I look since I supposedly could tie you up in a chair for simply adding mirchi to the pot !Embarrassed

So watch out haa ! Pinch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Rakhi I loved your song its so nice I can't stop listening to it since i heard it 

K.swati885Rakhi1608

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
good going ...

Chulbuli ... Just like My task .. Now opening her eyes .. thinking good about vikram and trying to know about her self .. well done !

Suman what is going on with u daily u are doing low things dont u feel shame ??

Maa saheb ... u were not in the show.

Adi and amu ... both are missing .. adi i guess went to search amu's house and amu ... I guess she is angry at me because adi didnt come at time Dead

Vikram... we miss u where are u ... PSH is boring without u

K.swati885Rakhi1608

K.swati885

K.swati885

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
This Song is dedicated to TVS...
Jane jaan , jaane jaan,
jaane jaan
tujhse bichad k me jaao kahaan...
Jane jaan , jaane jaan,
jaane jaan
Hoke judaa hai sath bhi, tu door bhi, tu pass bhi...
Jaise zameen se hai ye aasmaan...
Jane jaan , jaane jaan,
jaane jaan

Tujhse alag hoke bhi me , tujhse alag ho na paya...dharti pe jitna gagan h...utna hi hai tera saaya...

Yaadein teri, baatein teri... Din hai teri, raatein teri...
Paaon tujhe hi mai jaaon jahaan...

Jane jaan , jaane jaan,
jaane jaan
tujhse bichad k me jaao kahaan

octopieronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
awesome dhana very nice
hmm .. varun k away hone se aab aap b shayara ban gyi Smile

octopieK.swati885

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.