Phir Subah Hogi

Varun Badola-4th AT-Only 4 VB Fans-Chk PG 128 &129 (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 150

Rakhi1608

Rakhi1608

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Ron,

Yes , I think she noticed Vikram but not clearly and Vikram also sense something when she pass by.

according to article he notice her first in temple, but I think she will run from that rich guy, and as somebody said he will save her.

Edited by Sunny1516 - 31 January 2013 at 5:21am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sandy66JulieDronshaan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Varun Badola-4th AT-Only 4 VB Fans-Chk PG 128 &129 (Page 10)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunny1516

Ron,

Yes , I think she noticed Vikram but not clearly and Vikram also sense something when she pass by.

according to article he notice her first in temple, but I think she will run from that rich guy, and as somebody said he will save her.

Thanks for the update Yeah we could feel that he felt her ..Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rakhi1608

komal07

IF-Dazzler

komal07

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Hello Varun and all my friends Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JulieDronshaan

komal07

IF-Dazzler

komal07

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 6:01am | IP Logged

Bahana Baaz Thakurain Of The Week Contest

Question

What Could Be the reason of lower TRP's Of PSH

Voting Round

BahanaZ Made By Thakurains

RONIT
Hello every One...

I am Mr Producer Assistant and U asked me about the TRP on social webs And I want to tell U all why the TRP is low Now a days...
Our Hero is well dressed so we asked him this week to remove his by CouponDropDown">shirt and I think all the girls Love six pack (Confused) they love shirtless man so from Now on, our hero will not wear shirt and we will get high TRPWink all his fans will by CouponDropDown">start by CouponDropDown">again saying wow wow rocking i love it .. and will see the show on TV on Time... they will get good reason why to watch PSH

I hope Now all will get a good reason to watch Phir subah hogiSmile

SANDY
My Version/Bahana/excuses why PSH has lower TPR Rating
Lack of chemistry between Adi and Sugni. To the Viewers they look like brother and sister rather than husband and wifeLOL.
Sugni's motherly affection towards Adi doesn't help the issue either, always taking care of his personal needs, stop babying himROFL.
Sugni's dress code/ appearances could used a bit of sprucing up.  She looks more matronly, rather than like a young girlLOL. Sugni needs to dress more provocatively, or else Adi' might have wandering eyesWink She needs a fashion designer, beautician, and a hairstylist for a by CouponDropDown">complete make over. Adi was raised in Delhi, so he is accustomed to modernized girl, like Amrita.
Last, but not least, Sugni need to get over her demure/coy/shy behavior, and be a little more flirtatious and brazen, cause Adi's ready for romance.LOL
Sugni's has been taught by the master{Vickram} about love and romance, so their no lacking in that departmentLOL

VINNIE
Komal Ji  See what happend naa  wat at 11:00  each night ...Ek Bhoot (Ghost)  passes by each house  and attacks every ones Television., swtiching  it off automatically They Call her the " Bakwas Baigan Bootni' 
Every one is afraid of her so they leave their  TVs off !!! Believe me She is bahut dangerous!!!!

JULIE
My opinion is similar to Sandy's. It is the lack of chemistry between Adini. Their supporters couldn't wait for them to by CouponDropDown">get together and now when they have, there are no posts in their celebration at all. So even they must realise that Adini have zero chemistry.
Another reason, is the recycled storylines time and time by CouponDropDown">again. This TVS-Sugni-Aditya triangle needs to end once and for all and bring the concept of the show back in focus. Right now the story is how a thakur survives the betrayal by his love and family instead of how a bedni overcomes the social barriers, etc
Last point is that there are so many bad things happening in real life that it is really depressing to come home after a long day at by CouponDropDown">work and look at more depressing and disgusting shows on TV. Even if they want to show the disgusting things, at least encourage the viewers by showing justice meted out to the evil-doers.

MOUNI
You know what..something is wrong with the trp system Thinking Hard emoticon (Hand gesture emoticons). The people concerned surely get tired after calculating all other shows trp all day long Dead & they no doubt fall asleep @11pm Sleepy.So mistakes are made. Afterall they all are human naa. missing tooth smiley
Otherwise our show is doing very well with our shirtless hero & blushing heroine Blushing(Who does know? You may get more in coming days Wink)

PAYAL

Reason Falling TRPs

The reason for the fall in TRPs is because the audience does not understand what this show is about. It is about showing the impact of some of the strongest of emotions ' love, hate, obsession through these characters. The character's other relationships such as Mama 'Bhanja and other acts such as accepting the first man as her husband and then the second etc is irrelevant. The only focus is the impact of these powerful emotions on these 3's lives. If the audience views the show in that context only they would enjoy it. Also the audience need to understand that a TV serial like flowing water, once it has gone you forget about it. You do not remember it. Just accept what is shown in each episode as being correct for the purposes of that episode.

The TRPs will rise because we have applied 4 point strategy:

1.     We have now told the audience how they must view the show to derive enjoyment

2.     We have listened to viewers and have made the women of this show strong ' look at Suman she is worst than TJS and proud of it, look at Reva she is soo strong even God does not punish her, we gave Sugni an education in law and made her a modern girl who calls her husband by his name, Naganya has agreed to sell her husband. See all good strong women. And we will show more!!!

3.     We have unleashed our secret weapon. Going forward Adi will be shown shirtless couple of times a week at least and if we can show more - we will  after all we are allowed bold scenes in this time slot.

4.     We will make sure that TVS never ever ever gets any happiness. Forget happiness he won't even get the food he likes to eat. He deserves it. I mean we gave the guy 2-3 months of positive, happy moments at the beginning and saala majority of the audience ko lai gaya and despite all our efforts in the last 6-7 months majority of the audience uska pichha nahi chodati so instead of watching the show on TV they are watching on computer and reading write ups. Hum usko or uski zindagi itne miserable banayagi ka audience will be put off and automatically accept the young happy couple.So you see all will be all right very soon

Lets Vote For Your Favorite Bahana

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 6:06am | IP Logged
I voted already On 3rd AT - My vote goes to Ghost by Vinnie

komal07

IF-Dazzler

komal07

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by varunbadola1974

OH MY BEAUTIFUL THAKURAINS,
I HAVE COME HERE AFTER 3 DAYS AND FIND THE THIRD 'AT' ALREADY WRAPPED UP. THE PACE AT WHICH YOU ALL ARE GOING, YOU MIGHT END UP CREATING A RECORD FOR THE MOST NO. OF 'AT'S' EVER CREATED IN THE LEAST NO. OF DAYS. IN THE LAST 17 YEARS THAT I HAVE SPENT IN MUMBAI, I NEVER KNEW THAT I COULD BE DISCUSSED SO MUCH. THE SITE GOES BY THE NAME OF MY APPRECIATION THREAD, BUT LOOKS LIKE THE BEST SOCIAL SITE IN THE WORLD AT THE MOMENT.
VARUN  

Hi Varun
I understand you will be very busy but as payal said if you want your laughter therapy then you should read 3rd AT's last 60 pagesLOL
And also i would like to tell you our "First Picture Contest " won by MOUNI. So she is waiting for her prize now. I hope you will be able to manage some time soon.Big smile
And we 're loving your new look as TVS. you look more handsome than ever.Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rakhi1608Sandy66JulieDronshaan

komal07

IF-Dazzler

komal07

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Payal - Can you please post "The journey of TVS so far"
I know you didn't complete it but i guess something is better than nothing LOL

Sandy66ronshaan

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 6:33am | IP Logged
My  Favorite bahana  Vote, goes to Mouni... As usual hilarious!!!
*Thanls Ron for your vote of confidence  l
!

Sandy66ronshaan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.