Phir Subah Hogi

Varun Badola-4th AT-Only 4 VB Fans-Chk PG 128 &129 - Page 114

komal07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: payal7

Best dialogue from episode on 23 Feb 2013:-

Kya kaar rahe hai Vikram ? (What are you doing Vikram?)

Chulbuli ko nahi paata (Chulbuli does not know)

Paar Sugni toh nafraat karti hai Vikram se (But Sugni hates Vikram)

Tub, Jab woh hosh main thi tab himmaat kyon ne hui apna pyaar zahir karnaki (Why were you not brave enough to declare your love when Chulbuli was fine)

Chulbuli ko jab Sugni yaad ayagi usey Sugni ki Vikram  ko le kar nafarat bhi yaad ayagi  (When Chulbuli remembers Sugni she will remember Sugni's hatred for Vikram)

Hum apne Chand pe daag nahi laagne daage Sugni (I will not let your virtue be tarnished Sugni)

Agar is lamhe ka fayda uthana hota to mouke bahut the hamare pas (If I wanted to take advantage of this situation I had plenty of opportunities)

Tum Itminan se so Sugni Bina kisi khouf ke  (Sleep peacefully Sugni without any fear)

Hum hai tumhari neegapani ke liya yeah par (I am here to watch over you)

Hum tumhe har khthara sai mahphos rakhae ga (I will protect/keep you safe from every and all threats/risks)

Agar zaarurat paadi toh khud Thakur Vikram Singh se bhi (If needed, from Thakur Vikram Singh himself)

WOW Good job payal👏
Only one word was not correct

"Hum hai tumhari neegapani ke liya yeah par (I am here to watch over you)"
It''s Nigahbani😃
So you gonna write dialogues of the day daily?😃
Thanks so much na ek kaam kam ho gya mera daily ki posting mein se😳
Just Like Ronit suggested you can pick your fav pic of the day and then write dialogues😉 Decoration is important 😆
I'll update post leap scenes if you don't mind can you write their dialogues as well?😃

BTW my fav one was "Hum apne chand pe daagh nahi lagne den ge"
I loved the dialogue😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

komal07 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: payal7

Hey Komal

First if all sweetie, current apna aap ko nahi lagaya jata hai. Kisi aur ko lagte hai tab maza aata hai 😉 😆

You are of course right, this new habit of Sugni of fainting all the time means she is not going to know much about anything including being drugged.

Yes I did see the post saying that the dialogue showed arrogance on his part because how can he say their relationship was deeper than Adini marriage. I was going to respond but than I thought why bother it will just turn into an argument.

Payal current lagane ke liye saamne wala bhi to hona chahiye na😆 BTW You said in your last post on this matter that you wont ask "kis ko dil o jaan se chaha or kis ko dimagh se"
As far as i know pyaar to hota he brain se hai😆 We have one part of our brain for all kind of emotions. Jab sab emotions and pyar brain se hota hai or heart is there to supply blood then kis ne or kese yeh dil or emotions ko connect ker diya? Even the heart shape is not correct which is most commonly use and famous in the world😆

Did you ever hear a typical bahu says for her saas? one famous line " Meri saas ko to meri her baat or her kaam mein ghaltiya nikalne ki aadat parr gyi hai"
Some people have same problem😆 Yeh log to TVS ki saas ban gye hain🤣

Edited by komal07 - 11 years ago
komal07 thumbnail

Thanks so much Ronit🤗
I loved it. You always done a good job on VM's😃

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Mumbai team Won

Yey

Congrets Varun :)
K.swati885 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congratulations to Varun and all my Thakurains !!!! Varun's team MH won the match against 2 times champions Chennai...two brillnt Catches by Varun...well done!!!
komal07 thumbnail
CONGRATULATIONS Varun jee ab to autograph banta hai na mera😳
komal07 thumbnail
Congratz Kamal Ke Varun Jee for winning KAMAL KA CATCH Award🥳
komal07 thumbnail
Thakur Sahab and Thakurains Please join the new AT.
Here's the link
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3451159