Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Sandy66

😊 Bhushan, you're wonderful son, but you need to be more astute and shrew, when dealing
with Suman and her goons.
Remember, Bhushan, my love and affection were boundless towards you. When you were a child
I cuddle you, taught you how to walk,feed you as often as possible, kiss and shower you with
love.
Bhushan, you may not leave me, like Vickram did, but you're lacking in your duties and
responsibilities as a son and I need to remind you about it. Stop acting like a sanyasi and be more
like Vickram .
I appreciate the love and affection you shower on me, but that wouldn't take care of huge problem
Suman, Digvijay and Thakur Jwala Singh.

Maa Don't say this naa Mom...See I bring Flowers for U... you did not say you like it or not... and yes mOM I didnt leave the house isnt that enough for you ?? u want to say I should leave the house and fine my self... 🥱 find Maa I will go and search My self... Ill go and do some pujaa.. ...
Edited by ronshaan - 11 years ago
K.swati885 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Guys!!! Check this out Varun at CCL glam night
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=IN&hl=en&client=mv-google&v=eIxPhp2oBtw [/YOUTUBE]Edited by K.swati885 - 11 years ago
ronshaan thumbnail
Dhana he is always sweet n cute
Thanks for sharing
K.swati885 thumbnail
what to say deverji..."Meri to kismat hi phuti hai" Once ur brothr told me to take money and left...but i did't agree...ab usi ki saza bhugat rhi hun...hayeee me marrr gyi!!!!kapde dho dho k kamar me dard ho rha hai...

you r most welcome...Edited by K.swati885 - 11 years ago
payal7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Reva

chup ho javo or mana jo page 31 kaha hai woh padho or samjo phir bolana
Sandy66 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😊 Bhushan, thanks for the flowers, they're gorgeous, I love them 😛. Please don't leave home or else, Suman and her goons will harass me for money and property 😡.
Bhushan, if you stop praying/ chanting so much,maybe
Suman will take you seriously and not make fun of you 😳. Stay with me and I'll teach you to be shrewd, arrogant.
strong and powerful, just like Vickram.
Edited by Sandy66 - 11 years ago
octopie thumbnail
Bhushan ji, don't worry dear, I'm nott leavingg you alonee. aur haan, I lovee that hatt ! how couldd you say it look awful on me ? 😒 Bhushan jii, I am hurtt. Finee... this will suitt me then na ? besides, I enjoyy cooking so muchh ! when I poison the food ... btw, my eyes are beautiful na ? before you toldd me to gett sleep so that i may have beautiful eyes, now i get enough sleep so hope they attract you 😳

Aur Maa Thakur, where were you ? ... please, sit downn, you must be exhausted. don't worry aboutt teaching your son about mother son relationshipp, I always give him good advice aboutt building stronger relationship with you and to never forget his mother ... 😳 you are so special to him, haa ? please dont worry and take rest. old ladyy, goshh...

okay, take rest now, Maa Thakur... here, I will get you some rose water.
you are so luckkyy to have daughter in law like mee !

Bhushan jii, 😒 aren't I the onlyy woman in your lifee ? you married me na ? I don't want you to be like Devar ji, you are finee just the way you aree 😳 isn't it enoughh if your wifee loves you for who you aree ? your motherr is just trying to control you and changee you into something you're not 😡 eviiil woman !

Riwa, stop complainingg, this way - you are getting exercisee, so it's good for your healthh, see ? i am doingg something good for you ! and everybody thinks am bad 😭

Edited by octopie - 11 years ago
Sandy66 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Brightest Morning

Varun and all the Wonderful Thakurains:😊

Joke of the Day😆

Bill, Jim, and Scott were at a convention together and were sharing a large suite on the top of a 75-story skyscraper. After a long day of meetings they were shocked to hear that the elevators in their hotel were broken and they would have to climb 75 flight of stairs to get to their room. Bill said to Jim and Scott, let's break the monotony of this unpleasant task by concentrating on something interesting. I'll tell jokes for 25 flights, and Jim can sing songs for 25 flights, and Scott can tell sad stories the rest of the way. At the 26th floor Bill stopped telling jokes and Jim began to sing. At the 51st floor Jim stopped singing and Scott began to tell sad stories. "I will tell my saddest story first," he said. "I left the room key in the car!"😆🤣

Edited by Sandy66 - 11 years ago
ronshaan thumbnail

Maaa please give her money

she needs to treat her eyes

see what happened to them

one looking at America and other looking at Africa

Please Maa help My wife see what happened to her eyes Please Maa...

thats why she looks with one eye at me and with other at hukum

Maa Please save My marraige

Please mA

Do something Maaa
ronshaan thumbnail
hi all..

I still watch ek chabbhi and it goes so Nicely... I just feel like it should go and go and go but I know in 11 episode it will come 2 an end...

I am on episode 60 and Sandip

so cute ... a shy man .. changed his cloths style to jeans and shirt just to impress urmi and he looks so cute.  he loves Urmi but he hardly shows it... and some time U can see his smile when he sees Her... Really Cute 😆