Discuss:Indian version scripted?same old formula..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Priya-

IF-Addictz

-Priya-

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 5:31am | IP Logged
So far ...Welcome seems to have the same old personalities(obviously slightly different): guess this is the recipe for raising their trps 

one who doesn't criticise anyone: sanaya / amar 
one who is 'picked on': nigar/giselle 
one who questions them(person being 'picked on')/ talkative: ragini/dimpy
one who sides up with above: andy/ debina
the flirt: manoj/ karanvir

one who wants non-veg:  nigar/dimpy
giving one point - ragini/ debina. guess debina is going to get bashed real soon

Many other things are similar don't you think. Personally I'm watching this weeks epis for karanvir but most celebs aren't acting the way they otherwise do. What about you?

Discuss 

Edited by -Priya- - 29 January 2013 at 6:27am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nirjhor105pieryrose..RamKiJanaki..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Discuss:Indian version scripted?same old formula.." in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Naya-hai-wah

Naya-hai-wah

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Anyways it is a big dose of entertainment 4 many of us..and how many times we get to watch so many celebs competing together..it is mini bigg boss

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MashiatMimosaSamraat_92

-Priya-

IF-Addictz

-Priya-

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 6:48am | IP Logged
yh true so many celebs entuire tvwood can be shown if the show lasts long enough 
LOL
so many views one comment 

BiggBoss420

IF-Addictz

BiggBoss420

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 6:53am | IP Logged
I don't think any sane person would accept to humiliate him or her self just coz of script, so I don't agree on scripted part, it might be to some extent, but not the insult parts...

This show is like BB and most reality shows, it's to expose real face of some well known ppl and mostly that is why they are called reality shows, some fans can't accept the fact that their favorite are not like what they imagined them to be, so easier target to point that the show is scripted, which is surely not... If it's scripted, then in this case so it doesn't clean the image of ur favorite as well, coz in this case u r hinting indirectly that they can do anything for money, including ur favorite too...

Edited by Zee_News - 29 January 2013 at 6:50am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MashiatMimosaSamraat_92

-Priya-

IF-Addictz

-Priya-

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zee_News

I don't think any sane person would accept to humiliate him or her self just coz of script, so I don't agree on scripted part, it might be to some extent, but not the insult parts...

This show is like BB and most reality shows, it's to expose real face of some well known ppl and mostly that is why they are called reality shows, some fans can't accept the fact that their favorite are not like what they imagined them to be, so easier target to point that the show is scripted, which is surely not... If it's scripted, then in this case so it doesn't clean the image of ur favorite as well, coz in this case u r hinting indirectly that they can do anything for money, including ur favorite too...

then why does this exposing follow the same pattern again and again ? it seems to repetitive formulas for me to think it is natural 

by the way all jobs are to an extent about money LOL 
anyways i do think it is majorly scripted and actors are shown in negative light more than they are just to garner trps. 

if my favourite is exactly like this then for example why is manoj saying that he was told to criticise food as much as possible by the makers. 

who are you watching the show for ? from your other topics it seems as if you came here just to bash poor debina left right center... and you'll refuse to here anything else. so i rest my case with you here peace out.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pieryrose

BiggBoss420

IF-Addictz

BiggBoss420

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Priya-

Originally posted by Zee_News

then why does this exposing follow the same pattern again and again ? it seems to repetitive formulas for me to think it is natural 

by the way all jobs are to an extent about money LOL 
anyways i do think it is majorly scripted and actors are shown in negative light more than they are just to garner trps. 

if my favourite is exactly like this then for example why is manoj saying that he was told to criticise food as much as possible by the makers. 

who are you watching the show for ? from your other topics it seems as if you came here just to bash poor debina left right center... and you'll refuse to here anything else. so i rest my case with you here peace out.  

I am here since first episode and Debina is not poor, she deserves what ppl say about her for her disgusting behaviours... U might be poor to call Debina as a poor...

In this case, all of them are disgusting If it's scripted, but Giselle herself admitted that what Dimpy and Debina did for her was not part of any script, they did it by themselves... She is not mad to accept doing a show and being insulted...

-Priya-

IF-Addictz

-Priya-

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 9:29am | IP Logged
calm down 
i'm just trying to say how the structure of the show is repetitive

Howlarious

IF-Addictz

Howlarious

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Lets see, we have only seen one episode this week so it may be too early to compare it. I'm not watching for any particular celebrity, just watching because I've seen Come Dine With Me and I enjoyed it. 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.