Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

msharma2

Groupbie

msharma2

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 5:10am | IP Logged
In yesterday's episode, I loved the fact the Vikram gave away his money to the young boy to take care of his ailing mother.  That show's his pure heart towards others.  Great Job Thakur Malik!!!!!!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

mohanishasangeetaMoctopieRakhi1608anagha107croziaxxVinnie79venJulieDronshaanleelaa9

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vikram is such a Gentleman.." in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Yes he is like that and that's why we love him
vikram just fall in love with wrong lady and married wrong lady
hope he finds his dawn soon and meet a girl who will love him 4 what he is and not for his name / status / age / money ext

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

RaininmountainsmohanishasangeetaMmsharma2anagha107croziaxxVinnie79chumki...leelaa9

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Yes...it is consistent to his character form the beginning. He was never  evil at heart. Yes he was also a very prideful man, and a thakur to boot,  they will not take lightly when they feel they have been cheated, which  was his falling point.   But even burning in his own hell he though  of others! 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

msharma2anagha107octopieRakhi1608croziaxxronshaanleelaa9

croziaxx

Goldie

croziaxx

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 5:28am | IP Logged
 he is a true gentlemanEmbarrassed since beginning  

and yes TM is something special..who inspire to msharma2, for her/his 22nd post we can see she /he is member for almost 1.5 years but this is her/his only 22nd post.. LOL 

Edited by croziaxx - 29 January 2013 at 6:08am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

msharma2ronshaanleelaa9

msharma2

Groupbie

msharma2

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 6:23am | IP Logged
"Croziaxx"--Haha thanks for pointing that out and it's a "she"Tongue...Yes, I have been quite the silent reader all this time.  I have watched PSH since the beginning and appreciated Vikram's character...Like you all, I have hated PSH for last few months, but yesterday was breath of fresh air for me..I don't really have high hopes for future, but hope Vikram and Kali will Unite and the new dawn may arrive for both of them leaving all the evils behind...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mohanishacroziaxxronshaanleelaa9

leelaa9

IF-Stunnerz

leelaa9

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by msharma2

In yesterday's episode, I loved the fact the Vikram gave away his money to the young boy to take care of his ailing mother.  That show's his pure heart towards others.  Great Job Thakur Malik!!!!!!

Thumbs Up

ariarai

IF-Rockerz

ariarai

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 7:28am | IP Logged
oh comeon anyone can give money Pinch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suresh555

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ariarai

oh comeon anyone can give money Pinch
ITS Not about the money but not every one gives money
Mind you it was the same man who helped sugni and supported her when she needed his help .. but ... Confused 

Edited by ronshaan - 29 January 2013 at 7:32am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mohanishamsharma2Rakhi1608anagha107croziaxxvenJulieD

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.