Hongey Judaa Na Hum

Nigar khan to make an entry in hjnh

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

momorockz

IF-Stunnerz

momorockz

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 4:16am | IP Logged

Hongey Judaa Na Hum all set to take a leap of three months; Nigaar Khan to make an entry

Nigaar Khan

Drama quotient is pretty high in Sony Entertainment Television's Hongey Judaa Na Hum (Shri Adhikari Brothers). As seen so far, Tara (Deepshikha Nagpal) gets accidently shot by Anushka (Pavitra Punia) who wanted to kill Muskaan (Aamna Shariff).

Now the story shall progress and opt for a sequential leap of three months.
As per a reliable source, post the jump the audience will see Muskaan getting married to Rohan (Raqesh Vashisth).

This will mark the beginning of a new story which will go the Aitraaz (the movie) way.

Yes, sexy and sultry Nigaar Khan is all set to enter the show. She will be a young woman married to an old man. She will be physically attracted to Rohan.

When contacted Raqesh to learn more about the track he said, "Yes, the serial will be taking a three months leap. And Nigaar is very much a part of it."

We also called up Nigaar but she remained unavailable.

http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/hongey-judaa-na-hum-all-set-take-leap-three-months-nigaar-khan-make-entry

Edited by momorockz - 29 January 2013 at 4:14am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aaj2013viraf4uipkknd2o12-SMay31-Siddhi_FIZK6

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nigar khan to make an entry in hjnh" in Hongey Judaa Na Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FIZK6

IF-Sizzlerz

FIZK6

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Thanks Momo :)

Seriously, where is this show headed?
It was about a couple who lose their memories. Ok so they both get their memories back. Instead of showing us Rohan and Muskaan  working on their marriage, (wasnt this what the show was about initially) the CVs need to bring in a vamp to replace Tara. Cant there be a show without there being a vamp and why does a third person always have to come in between a couple?

The promos were  interesting, it was about a married couple going through the trials and tribulations of marriage but instead its just gone downhill. Ouch

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Tweeg2cute4u_22Luv4gamesTaniya20Rozy77Siddhi_-SMay31-

-SMay31-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SMay31-

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Thnxs Momo ...let c wat's gona happen...i hv no hopes wid dis show after 1st month...so i only watch it 4 Aamna & RaQesh =D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddhi_

Siddhi_

IF-Sizzlerz

Siddhi_

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
@ Fiz

Can I forward your forum post to Ravi Sir? I think its good if producers know how we feel about the show :)

momorockz

IF-Stunnerz

momorockz

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by EmraanFanatic

@ Fiz

Can I forward your forum post to Ravi Sir? I think its good if producers know how we feel about the show :)
han  kar doo forward

Edited by momorockz - 29 January 2013 at 1:02pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddhi_

FIZK6

IF-Sizzlerz

FIZK6

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by EmraanFanatic

@ Fiz

Sure Siddi, do so, if it will make a difference  :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SMay31-Siddhi_

ipkknd2o12

ipkknd2o12

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
i think this is going to be interesting to watch. since the audience didnt care to see a couple trying to get back together after loosing their past memories then i guess they need to try other alternatives. i will continue to watch. i like the characters.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.