Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 4:08am | IP Logged

This is the SP's new banner for DABH home page.

We knew that Bhabho has a definite plan with the three mistakes condition but I did not like the precap for today's episode.  Meenakshi is eager to know and could not sleep unless she finds this out but why did Bhabho explain her how she is going to make Sandhya fall in her trap.  I also doubt whether Meena understood what Bhabho said to her.  Hope she interferes in Bhabho's plan and turn the situations in favor of Sandhya.

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha_abiSonerMeyeRINKIPORTEFairyChikRitu-tuh1SamsangeethaRaadhnishehjarDEBOLINA96Diya_DBfarhana874vish.narensurya4everLuminous_Linsll-Bliss-llseelaksummesulaimanniruba-Liebe--Amli-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Will Bhabho Succeed In Failing Sandhya?" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Amli-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Amli-

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 6:11am | IP Logged
I'm wondering about 3 strengths of Sandhya which Bhabho will turn into her weakness.Day Dreaming.

Two I can figure out are:-
1.)Tolerance Power.
2.)Support of Sooraj and Bhabasa.
3.)Non-Egoistic or Undesirable or ??????

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Raadhnishehjarfarhana874vish.narenniruba

FairyChik

FairyChik

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Sandhya Never Fails 

Bhabos Attempts are Passing clouds in Sandhyas Journey Cool 

Thanedharni Sandhya Rocks Cool

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Raadhnifarhana874-Amli-niruba

-Amli-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Amli-

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 6:17am | IP Logged
@Fairychik:- You're true. IPS sandy always rocks.Approve.

In Yesterday's episode she was so charged up in her detective avtar. She was even hiding rudraksh from Bhabho so smartly.Cool.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011niruba

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 6:32am | IP Logged
@ami:  I did not get what Bhabho told Meena about Sandhya's weaknesses in the precap.  Should wait and watch/listen clearly today.

@Fairychik:  Agree with you completely.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

farhana874niruba-Amli-

niruba

IF-Sizzlerz

niruba

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Sandhya will pass the challenge with flying colours... even if she fails the situation will be similar to the breaking tulsi pot scenario, where something good happens unexpectedly from that mistake...

LovePrajab2011farhana874-Amli--Liebe-

-Jamy-

IF-Rockerz

-Jamy-

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 7:04am | IP Logged
I have no doubt on my Baby's capability. She is a bag of wonders. But I do feel, for TRP sake, it will be shown that she unknowingly commits three mistakes. So mostly the fourth mistake what Bhabho expecting will be the one which will be saving Bhabho from some situation. So that may be excluded. This is my one view.

Another one is something happens in favour of Sandy which will make Bhabho to come up with more strong plan. As Sandy is not as tough minded as Bhabho is, she may fail in first three. Because Sandy is more emotional compared to Bhabho. But Bhabho has no emotions in protecting her views. Its her Dharma. I want Sandy also be like that. Else she will not succeed. Just my thoughts. Thats all.

@ami- I think its her selflessness what Bhabho is thinking. Its easy to trap selfless people. Sandy is very selfless.

b2011farhana874-Amli-niruba-Liebe-

-Amli-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Amli-

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 7:11am | IP Logged
@JAMi:- Yes i think it's selfless for sure.

N also, I smell something really fishy about Bhabho's plan to feed brahmins in temple.

As per spoiler article, While feeding Brahmins sandy will notice huger kids around temple area so she'll decide to feed them instead of Brahmins n will commit her first mistake. Most likely, Brahmins will get angry on her bhabho count it as her first mistake.Ermm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZb2011farhana874niruba

Post Reply New Post

Go to top