Posted: 11 years ago
At the start of the epi. Dimpi said that she believes in Simple Living & High Thinking !
But I have a Question for Dimpi,
If you believe in simple lifestyle then why so much insecurity about girl wearing a modern skirt ?
And fighting,teasing over dressing,lips,this is what your hight thinking ?

Coming towards Debina -
Acc. to Debina,she is Practical,to the point person ?
Haan,a practical thinker you are,then why were you debating on mini skirt and lips surgery?
The mimicry and all that bitching which you called to the point was illogical.Reality Check !
NO.ONE IS PERFECT,so before pointing towards Gizel,you girls should check yourself !
Originally posted by Lailakadexter

At the start of the epi. Dimpi said that she believes in Simple Living & High Thinking !
But I have a Question for Dimpi,
If you believe in simple lifestyle then why so much insecurity about girl wearing a modern skirt ?
And fighting,teasing over dressing,lips,this is what your hight thinking ?

Coming towards Debina -
Acc. to Debina,she is Practical,to the point person ?
Haan,a practical thinker you are,then why were you debating on mini skirt and lips surgery?
The mimicry and all that bitching which you called to the point was illogical.Reality Check !
NO.ONE IS PERFECT,so before pointing towards Gizel,you girls should check yourself !

The points they pointed themselves did...

Dimpy's dressing much awful than she trying to claim to be, she claim being simple, but she always try to push herself to actors to be in limelight. Her pics in Argentina was disgusting...

Debina in other hand, she did disgusting photoshot before and her pics in Argentina too were just ewww, so I wonder how she has face to comment about anyone's dressing and she did too many plastic surgery too...

Edited by Zee_News - 11 years ago

It was really shameful to see 2 ladies talking shit about another Lady ðŸ¤¢ .
Originally posted by Zee_News

The points they pointed themselves did...

Dimpy's dressing much awful than she trying to claim to be, she claim being simple, but she always try to push herself to actors to be in limelight...

Debina in other hand, she did disgusting photoshot before and her pics in Argentina too were just ewww, so I wonder how she has face to comment about anyone's dressing and she did too many plastic surgery too...

😭 photoshoot ?let me know what she has done in the past,can you explain ?
Originally posted by manesha76

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#660099">0„2It was really0„2shameful0„2to see 2 ladies talking shit about another Lady0„2🤢0„2.</font>
and Gizele is completely a fun loving girl,feelin bad 4 her..
She is bullied like pooja misrra..
Debina is sid
And dimpy is Pooja Bedi
Look who is making fun of whom.It is high time for someone to remind both of  them reality check about those Pr*npicture where they sold their body for money.
Originally posted by desait

Look who is making fun of whom.It is high time for someone to remind both of them reality check about those Pr*npicture where they sold their body for money.
who sold what ?details plz.

😭 photoshoot ?let me know what she has done in the past,can you explain ?

She did some photoshot for po*no magazine which was back in 2006 or before, when she was exposed she blamed Geet's fans, while Geet started first on 2010, Waise, she did too some B grade disgusting films on south...

Originally posted by Zee_News

She did some photoshot for po*no magazine which was back in 2006 or before, when she was exposed she blamed Geet's fans, while Geet started first on 2010, Waise, she did too some B grade disgusting films on south...

Hmmm...thanks dear meri aankhen khul gayi...I thought she is mayuri in real life as well.

Hmmm...thanks dear meri aankhen khul gayi...I thought she is mayuri in real life as well.

Everyone who met her who is not her fan said she is fake, her fans would sing her false praises even If they get gaali from her, I had my own experience with her, she is so rude...