Fan Fictions

OS- Amusement Park Ne Bana Di Jodi

..MorningStar.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
❀️OS- Amusement Park Ne Bana Di Jodi ❀️

This OneShot is based on [Bhaktiii] Bhakti's idea of a 'Mela' [Amusement Park]...Sorry for being more than One Month late...😳

Italics=Flashback

Khushi's POV

"Would You like some fries at the side?" The lady behind the food counter questioned while taking My order.

"Yes..and ketchup too." I smiled brightly waiting for My order.

I had come to the Amusement Park along with Lavanya who was now sitting around one of the tables waiting for Me.

"Excuse Me..." A deep voice made Me turn and see a tall and good looking Guy standing there,"Two sodas with ice."

The strangers eyes were really like magnets which make you forget whatever You are doing and sucked You in them.

"Khushi...I am going to die of starvation...Where is the order?" Lavanya squealed while walking towards the food counter.

"I have ordered..Have patience.It will be here any minute." I hushed her whining complain.

"Hey...Arnav...You are here???" Lavanya squealed at Mr 'To-Die-For-Eyes'.

"Hey Lav..Yeah..Just came with NK to hang around here and enjoy the summer holidays." Arnav replied while looking at Me the whole time.

I felt conscious of my presence in the conversation which did not even require my presence.

"Oh...You Guys can join Us then..the more, the merrier." Lavanya squealed while I glared at Her.

"Lav..Are You excited because More People are joining Your group or You are excited because NK is here?" Arnav teased Lavanya while wriggling his eyebrows.

"Nah! Not interested." Lavanya said while simultaneously pointing at the table where a Guy was engrossed in his phone, "Oh...Look there is NK!!"

"Not interested huh??" Arnav teased Lavanya again making Me drown completely in those beautiful pools of chocolate and walking towards the table.

"Who is He?" I said finally finding my lost voice.

"He is Arnav... Captain of the basket ball team of AR College...You know, last season they were playing against our College..I Know him since then.NK plays in his team too...Isnt he cute?? " Lavanya cooed while following Arnav to the table.

"NK...remember Lavanya?? She was the cheerleader from HM College?" Arnav introduced while Lavanya thrust her hand forward in enthusiasm.

"And She is...??" Arnav said looking at Me.

"She is Khushi Kumari Gupta...My Best Friend." Lavanya said with all her attention on NK.

"Khushi." Arnav repeated as if testing how it rolled off his tongue and thrust his hand forward, "Nice to meet You, Khushi."

"HI...Nice to meet You too." I shook his hand which made Me feel warm all over.

"Guys...Don't You think We should head over to the rides?" Lavanya squealed rubbing her hands.

"Yes...Which rides should We go on?" NK said walking out of the food court.

"That looks Good..." I said trying to adjust myself around the way Arnav was staring at Me and pointing over to the BIG TITANIC where a massive ship were swaying in extreme speed.

"Sounds Good...and Looks Good." Arnav said while Lavanya and NK agreed.

We, Four got into the massive boat and plopped down into the seats.

I got squashed between Lavanya and Arnav on either side.

It was nice and airy in the beginning, but when the ride started going a bit faster, I made a move to grab the nearest thing to Me...Arnav's hand.

When the ride came to an end, I opened my eyes to witness Arnav staring at Me in a daze, "That was by far the best ride of My life." He mumbled while I just blushed in return.

"I guess..We should now go over to the giant wheel sort of thing." NK said pointing at the giant WHEEL OF DESTINY.

"I will sit with NK..." Lavanya said abruptly.

"...And Khushi can sit with Me." Arnav completed Lavanya's sentence.

My heart thudded loudly in my chest as We settled into our individual seat and the ride started.

The Wheel of Destiny was a very slow ride which gave the people a full aerial view of the beautiful Amusement Park.

Arnav & I started chatting and laughing about the various things in our life while enjoying the ride and also each others company.

By the time the ride stopped, We were like long lost buddies who did not look like they had just met.

We were destined to be together at the Wheel of Destiny.

---

"Will the Bride and Groom now stand up for the 'pheras' around the holy fire?" The priest said spooning holy water around the fire and crashing Me and my thoughts back to earth.

I looked at My Just-Married Husband, Arnav Singh Raizada and gave Him a watery smile while drowning in to his chocolate eyes again.

Arnav's POV

4 years after meeting each other at the Amusement Park, We were beginning the most thrilling and wonderful ride of our life- Our Marriage.

I grabbed Khushi's hand and walked around the blazing fire reminding myself of the first time Khushi had grabbed my hand on the ride placing her utmost trust in Me.

Her closed eyes, Her flying hair, her beautiful face and most of all her perfect smile...All had won over my heart in first sight.

"Pheeww...Married at last." I exclaimed after all the rituals were done and everyone was enjoying the reception.

Khushi did not say anything but just smiled warmly.

"What do You say Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada?" I said wrapping My arm around Her.

"Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada is extremely happy, Mr.Arnav Singh Raizada. But still I will take some time getting used to this." Khushi said looking at Me.

"Hopefully You will get used to this too." I said leaning in and placing a kiss on her forehead, "I Love You, Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada."

"I Love You too...Arnav." Khushi replied and looking at Me in such a way like She meant each word.

What had started as a simple ride in an Amusement Park had landed on another exciting, thrilling and beautiful life of togetherness for Khushi & Me.
❀️❀️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazyweird thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So cute πŸ˜Š
As always...
Nichuss thumbnail
res
------------------------------------------------------

unres

oyi oyi...magnet eyes...roflsss😳

lavs acting as not intrested with nk...😳

and telling kushi with so much admiration (kya baath

he lavs...lols)πŸ˜†

ha ha ha best ride for arnie...having kushis hand ...πŸ˜†

arnie so fast...gaint wheel..kushi with arnie...πŸ˜†

what the kushi havng fb while having her marrige...

:o😲

love from amusement park to marriage...wow..πŸ‘
Edited by Nichuss - 11 years ago
Eccentrica thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This is by far the cutest of the bana di jodi series.
Loved it to the core! πŸ˜Š
Srivi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
no words to describe
so cuteee πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
haila one ride in the amusement park and they started to fall inlove
and after four years they are getting married
now thats what i call some love ehhh
but with you love is possible any where and any how
cheers for pm
Edited by chavvi16 - 11 years ago
Drkk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nice update. I lyk ur bana di jodi series. Wats nxt nw?Edited by Drkk - 11 years ago
minakrish thumbnail
Awww... That was truly ADORABLE!!!  πŸ˜³

Waiting for more 'Bana De Jodi' Series! πŸ˜‰
bhuvii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aweee ...
its sooo cute ...
your os always stole my heart ...
its to goood
my fav jodi in my fav authors hand ...