Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

GloGirl

Groupbie

GloGirl

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Guys im so afraid that our ship would sink even before set to sail as the new original spin offs supposedly going to have a new female lead camie the love interest for klaus which means no more kloraline. what u guys think?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vampires-lover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Any Kloraline shippers?" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged
The Original series is still in the planning phase right now. The Channel hasn't given the go ahead/ all clear signal to it yet. I would love to see Klaroline as a pair in it too but I know its just wishful thinking.

I love Klaroline immensely.

Edited by mahi0809 - 29 January 2013 at 10:23am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FarahNoori-Inferno-Enchanted_jassi

mango

IF-Veteran Member

mango

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
i honestly don't see it happening...after klaus killed tyler's mom...

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Me.

BUT I like Forwood too. And I have no idea what would happen to both that ships coz Forwood is in rough patch. Caroline is busy 'Being-BFF' with Stefan. And Tyler is busy 'Plotting' against Klaus and Klaus is as always, amazingly and smoothly finding the 'Cure'. LOL

Where is the place for Romance? LOL

tanasha1993

Goldie

tanasha1993

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 5:15am | IP Logged
I am for any ship with Klaus actuallyEmbarrassed

Saniya93

IF-Rockerz

Saniya93

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 5:31am | IP Logged
even though i love tyler-caroline, i always wanted something between klaus and caroline! but yh after killing Tyler's mum it seems almost impossible unless Silas can bring ppl back from the dead and manages to do so with Carol Lockwood

-Inferno-

aashi_arsha

Goldie

aashi_arsha

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged
I like both ForWood and Klaroline :D

GloGirl

Groupbie

GloGirl

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 10:00am | IP Logged
I want Klaus to find love. He deserves it... Evil Klaus is awesome.. but klaus with humanity is interesting...caroline brings his humanity

FarahNoori

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.