Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sauris

Goldie

sauris

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 1:55am | IP Logged

I don't regret playing Laxman: Neil Bhatt

Though Zee TV's aspiring mythological show
Ramayan opened up with a great number of TRPs in its first week, Later on saw a drop in the numbers. The buzz, Ramayan going off air also made rounds in the media but TV digitalization saved the show.

However, let us also inform our readers that Ramayan, which is simultaneously being aired on Door Darshan is fetching great number of TRPs about 16 to 17.

In a candid talk with Neil Bhatt aka Laxman, he opened up his heart and stated, "I think few actors in this industry must have experienced what I am experiencing while playing Laxman. Despite of the show's TRPs, the popularity of Ram, Laxman and Sita is unmatched."

Neil shared his recent experience with the fans, "Recently we visited Chota Delhi for Ram Leela, where around 60,000 audiences were present and everyone came and touched our feet and praised us for our work."

"In fact I don't regret essaying Laxman. Before taking up this role, my friends stopped me but I was adamant to do something different. As an actor I feel I am here to grow in my work, my improvement is the most important factor at this point of time whereas I feel Ramayan is the best place to learn and grow," admits Neil.

Neil's confession goes on," Let me confess it that few months back I was also the actor, who worked for name, fame in the industry but now while essaying Laxman, I had become selfless and a content person. The show is making me a better person every passing day."

Way to go Neil!!!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

prachuryaMR21minizzkiran_trudecentGeeshuchweetuarti07manzilmukulprincessofkesar-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI:I don't regret playing Laxman: Neil Bhatt" in Gulaal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Geeshu

IF-Rockerz

Geeshu

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arti07nneeiill

arti07

IF-Sizzlerz

arti07

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 6:51am | IP Logged
thanks Hug

@ neil wht the Stern Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nneeiill

nneeiill

IF-Sizzlerz

nneeiill

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
neil if u r happy then i am happy Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prachuryaarti07

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
I admire him more as an actor now...He only does things which he believes in rather than going for the mundane..No matter how much I crib and cry but actually I never want him to compromise with his ethics...Embarrassed That makes him special?ISN'T IT ?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prachuryanneeiillarti07

arti07

IF-Sizzlerz

arti07

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nneeiill

neil if u r happy then i am happy Tongue

to hell with his selflessness oye neil ur fans are unapologetically greedy...so better throw tantrums ,threaten them & increase ur role or just dumped this sh*TAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prachuryanneeiillmanzilmukul

princessofkesar

IF-Sizzlerz

princessofkesar

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
tfs
neil can't u do a daily soap side by side?
after all this ramayan is weekend show

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arti07

Post Reply New Post

Go to top