Page 1
Page   of 162
Page 2 Page 162

Khushi_Sarun

IF-Dazzler

Khushi_Sarun

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 1:52am | IP Logged
(Banner by Appy_Indy)

HERE IS THE NEW THREAD OF WILL YOU MARRY ME... 

THANKS TO ALL MY LOVELY READERS FOR LOVING THIS STORY... HOPE YOU CONTINUE TO LOVE THIS STORY TILL THE END...

INDEX

THREAD 1

THREAD 2

THREAD 3

THREAD 4

CHAPTER 22

Chapter 23

Chapter 24

Important Note

Chapter 25

Chapter 26

Thread 5

Edited by love.khushi - 15 April 2013 at 8:53am

The following 63 member(s) liked the above post:

S786S10Ylovebadhansanaismailarshilover15princesscutty38Heartappleradhika007parvaizbkbellsmasShwetadatta750imli95radhadatta2012zupiNathiya143tanisha.3MsFuzzybear69SindhuBChahhat4evaMuskaan_87mamatha24kajolkonnasabz105Bonhi_ipkkndnirbasitonikshmahrusweetyReader_Hobbymegh.arhizayana123arjuhi5jenji08ekiholo---Sonia---fleurssushnapenny25crizal-Mohhena-VYGA89sana11Crazy_souldeeswarnamints23pavi1hira_arniechandana.ssummaiyasayedaNkItA.CsoharaParud_ForeverSobtiFanShreeKeerthuKiarshiLyssaPieSuchi.RtinselAkorshiLaxshaLOVEArshipup03Cool_BubblesPreet.KcdumasArshi.Sugi.IPKNichuss

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arshi FF. Will you marry me #4..Thread 5 link/pg1" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Khushi_Sarun

IF-Dazzler

Khushi_Sarun

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 1:52am | IP Logged

THANKS A LOT TO ALL MY LOVELY READERS FOR LIKING AND COMMENTING ON MY FF... HERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER...

(Banner by Appy_Indy)

Chapter 22

Khushi was getting ready standing in front of the mirror….  She wears her mangalsutra and sindoor…  After applying sindoor she looks at herself in the mirror…  She smiles looking at herself… She touches her baby bump which was visible now as she was in her fifth month now... She keeps her hand on her bump and started talking to her baby….

Khushi: Hey baby good morning how are you…. Mama misses you a lot come soon ok…. Love you baby….

She smiles as baby kicked her hearing the last sentence…

Khushi: I know my baby loves mama too...

She then turns and looks at arnav who was sleeping on the couch… She remembers how he got happy when they felt the baby kick for the first time…

Flashback…

Khushi was in her fourth month…  She got up in the middle of the night and sat on the bed… She touches her tummy and says..

Khushi: I want to eat gulab jamuns now… I will ask aman to bring that for me… She picks up her cell and was about to dial aman's number when her eyes fell on the clock…

Khushi: 3… Ohh my god I am so stupid I was about to disturb at this time of night…  She keeps her cell and says ab kya karu… she thinks for few minutes and says…  I will prepare haan… I will make gulab jamuns for myself uuummmhhh

Saying this she gets up from the bed and started walking towards the door without making any noise but suddenly stopped seeing the lights in the room….  After few seconds she heard arnav's voice..

Arnav: Khushi where are you going? And that too at 3..

Khushi turns around and looks at him and says..

Khushi: I am going to kitchen…

Arnav got up from the couch stretching his arms and rubbing his eyes and walks towards khushi and says..

Arnav: Kitchen… Why..

Khushi: Tumhe kya karna hai.. You just sleep… I will do whatever I want…

Arnav: Shut up khushi and tell me what do you need…

Khushi bites her lips and says..

Khushi: Gulab jamun…

Arnav: what the.. Gulab jamun … You want to eat gulab jamun now at this time…

Khushi nods her head….

Arnav: Khushi sleep now I will order gulab jamuns for you tomorrow…

Khushi: No arnav I want to have it now and now means now no tomorrow….

Arnav: Ok I will ask HP to make it for you.. you wait here…

Saying this arnav started walking out of the room when khushi stops him and says..

Khushi: NO….

Arnav looks at her and raises his eyebrows..

Khushi: I mean don't wake him… Its not good to wake people at this time of night..

Arnav: Yahi to I was telling you… So come on sleep…

Khushi: No I want to eat them now… I will make them..

Arnav: No you cant… You need rest…

Khushi: But I really want to have them or else I wont be able to sleep…

Arnav: Ok come..

Khushi: Where..

Arnav: You just come…

He takes her to the kitchen and makes her sit on the kitchen counter and then removes the apron and wears it and says..

Arnav: I will make them for you… But you have to tell me the method..

Khushi looks at him with open mouth and says..

Khushi: Arnav you.. No let it be…

Arnav: Why… You are my wife and you are carrying my baby so its my duty to fulfill all your wish haina…

Khushi looks at him hearing his sentence… Arnav too looked in her eyes but then she remembers aman's word and breaks the eye lock and says..

Khushi: I am not your wife arnav and naa hi this baby is yours samjhe… And I don't want to eat anything… Lets go..

Arnav: Khushi…

Khushi: No arnav now I am not craving for gulabjamun..

Saying that she got up from the kitchen counter and was about to walk when she holds her tummy

Khushi: "aahhh"

Arnav gets scared and walks close to her and says..

Arnav: Kya hua khushi are you alright…

Khushi: Arnav baby kicked… my baby kicked for the first time…

Arnav smiles and khushi screamed again and takes arnav's hand and keeps it on the her tummy and says..

Khushi: See…

Arnav feels the kicking of their baby and smiles and nods his head…

Khushi: awweee he kicks so hard he is very naughty like you… jaise baap waisa..

She stops realizing what she was about to say…

But arnav completes her sentence..

Arnav: Waisa beta… haina khushi..

Khushi: Hmm arnav lets go and I am feeling very sleepy..

Arnav: but gulab jamun..

Khushi: I really don't want them now…. Please lets go..

Arnav nods his head and they walked back to the room and sleeps…

Flashback ends…

Khushi comes back to the present hearing the click of the knob… She then sees that arnav was not on the couch means he went to the bathroom for shower… She thinks " why I always thinks about him these days… I know he cared for me a lot in these two months… She then remembers how he always use to come to her doctor for her checkups.. How he was taking proper care of her exercises… How he always use to be wake up at night with her whenever she feels sick or whenever she craves for something… In short he was the perfect husband one would want in these months… She wanted to believe arnav but  she was scared.. She was scared what if this all ends the very next day she forgives him… She will not be able to bear that pain now….

She was still in her thoughts when arnav walks out of the bathroom.. He looks at khushi and sees her lost in something… He walks towards her and snaps his finger in front of her… Khushi comes out of her thoughts and looks at him…

Arnav: Kya hua.. you ok…

Khushi nods and turns to leave when arnav holds her hand and says..

Arnav: Khushi what happen..

Khushi closes her eyes and pulls her hand out of his and says..

Khushi: I said na nothing…. Why don't you leave me alone..

Arnav gets shock seeing this behaviour of khushi… She didn't forgive him but she was not rude to him since last few days and he was happy thinking that finally khushi is melting…. He left her hand and walks in front of her and says..

Arnav: Kya hua khushi why are you talking like this… Kuch hua hai kya… Tell me.. Any problem….

Khushi: Yes arnav you are my problem…

Arnav gets shock hearing this….

Arnav: Khu khushi I..

Khushi: Yes you… Arnav you are making my life hell… Please stop everything please I am begging in front of you…

Arnav: Meine kya kiya khushi… why are you saying like this…

Khushi: Aur kya kahu… I am fed up of your pretence arnav…. I thought you will stop your acting in few days but no… I must say you are a very good actor arnav…. But now please stop it… I cant take it anymore….

Arnav: Khushi I I thought you have started believing that all these are not fake things..

Khushi: hmmm and you thought that you will use me soon and will throw me out soon…

Arnav: No no khushi…

Khushi: Haan arnav… But now I am really tired of your acting so please stop it…

Arnav gets angry and holds her arms and says..

Arnav: Khushi I don't know when you will believe me but this is the truth I love you a lot…

Khushi: If you truly love me than do what I am asking you to do… Just stop showing all these love and care….. Let me live my life… I want to live my life freely.. I don't want you in my life… Bolo kar sakte ho…. Don't worry I will be here till akash is here and than I will leave with my baby but till then you will not talk to me or will show your care for me… bas itna kardo…. And I swear I will forgive you from the bottom of my heart and will leave from here with no hard feelings….

Arnav was shocked hearing her…. He loves her a lot but what she was asking was not possible for him to give but if by giving her this he can make her believe that he truly loves her than he will fulfill her wish…

He leaves her arms and says..

Arnav: Ok…. I promise khushi I will give you whatever you want… If by giving you all this things you will believe me and my love than I am ready for this too….

Saying this he left the room….

----------------------XXX------------------

I know that was crap... I am sorry... I was little busy but promise will give you all a good update next time...

Edited by love.khushi - 29 January 2013 at 5:14am

The following 431 member(s) liked the above post:

Vanshikasonalusa007ck1985aparna_manaviabhisun_smichunk2swati2011sweetwitchradhagaurismsk2106mgtdshubhadaranesmritigemmbobby2011pretty37Deepa.sZehra28furjadbaby2012ARHIIICoolio56Syiramaryam0993lalitha203betisuganya91loveislongingvkiranmayi15blessykanthi333rdwsydmano_babbimalinimbabbi_naveedreena1146divyyasreeMcoyzaamna259TanuammusuwasthiisravyavasireddypranaaKuheli14sruthiiyer99anya9arshilover15princesscutty38khsurjajeslinathomassanayafan124raniii2cappacuino5anubabluHeartappleCHUNNU99notvnotensionemile1nimkostarfire.96promi16welcomebrovaishnavysangeethbalabhambariBella023nicelysmilemoncheriAshreethaShettycrazygurldanisharamasawmneetakerkartracy1191merry777brinnyappy111mayuri94AishaYakshayaarunArmelacoolkhush5lovely_sweetmssravyaMysaanusha_nehanewfoundloveMsFuzzybear69radiationSindhuBanusha.nushmickyamivini96manjusha_92Rujul13Keenarapiyushi9290860623truptscoolmansijani21ananya321srmirjishalinikanagumrajsushansarun9os112801Sonakshi_BarunArchu61nisha2701alisowjGirl54jbluedaysaradaganduaarrnnaavviamursforeverfazkaayl123swekusMKyaraMitalp142blekkeshinee20bluewater07rajalekshmi2189mansiarshi10arshiBublyKhushiritzzziizarie_emansarun.lovebssikkgsayeshasadfatim28angelroseySaraPhoenixGogoismitalovebarun...riyas12Chahhat4evaMahrin17478narmathabiju21-MKM-shaileshjncutiepie_ashpuppy.puppyruble-sobtitokyopiyakrishnanSaraprincessMidnightReaderArshiKatLoverarshiindumoushumi_90Arshimaaneet10spunk22bubblzArshimaluShwetadatta750nissoAshgNisha06imli95Asvatishekha2012uzam818Ima_Zia-Goldstar-RealityTruthkshubhanginataliyaBarun_Ripusilent_whispersparvaizbkzupiNathiya143Sonia_J16bellsmasAplihspran28671-FrozenRain-msrenjiniAnaswarprabha75tachyonbharoarnavbarunkajolkonnaanarshimamatha24nilmicoolfloraAshavisakhter90RandomGirlhatelove_1MahimaMVdprovershanonQwertyuiKeyCatsessynirbasitoHina69swati-89ganaluvsarshirvasctnabilahsivatharshinisabz105hiuytlmhajrpunjabi0926shubhadaskParamjitakshadvarsh8jeya0301saavan_loverMissNadiashyamala_mohan-fullmoon-vidya.sanjayfamiyaKrishika209megh.arhiopal10esamoesarozzzayana123ShaintiniAmiarismeprincessm16luckyarshi143pokemoniannishaipkkdianDanieshArnavjosnirmalaReader_Hobbytoeditorbarbiebaladima_afarha623spillaAneesahJabeenarshifan04Rasa23horizon123lavanyarajSim96akankhaSAM32robinhood008arjuhi5say_cheeseanamnoorvaishuuNkayanireshmimohanShilpasabuiMuskaan_87madhusquareBarkahSwaran13Sweta...zeediarskumarAbyanrusselskhushiKtotheMamandaclarkesuhi.mahishasru26MyAnastasia18saara76dolly477ankitamishra201sansushamlincrizalyashal_khanfleursshradha_23vrindaguptaKurupShru9tinannavsushnakushigowdaMithikushMJ_K2dishashah4176AsiyamajeedGul_malikjothijoe18praseethajenji08aaytzariya123IzabellaaaasmilliPARVATHY44samiraoSaRun_poojaPhoenixTears..Adeeba..arshi_sniaDrkkJCJSaleena.1884-Babelicious-akshiankita---Sonia---TANVI_SEXYhira2050vidu87seshatreemagss24kirti123dazzlerabidhanyacmoonlight2630venkatasanjana yadavlakshyaNktIrum.kaulpriyankaekiholofarha5556arnavkhushi22Aasmaaliroshaanmehak06AriyaLilyOrchidsreemeerasmileyhug7679Love_SAcoalfaxBarunSarailakiawinnieluvsarunvinaya123gifttagSamyxxsamia19hira_arniePrasaichandana.s-kitzdoll-laksh65VYGA89angeldream14--MISHTEE--bhaktiiizafipriasweetSrilathalolladaisydee425sana11fffan123star_fan1sspoorthyudaymanyata07phillips_2909sikhni_ameena671jahnvi.luvs.ASRpavi1Sona257Prachi..sam88rechupWater.kvarshaSPrabarupzloveurini_katallegroAimmyLovesSobtiBlackHoledhakdhak22ArshiAmsHumayra-JujuKshivi.10rocksyoga123jisaArshifan4lifedeeswarnaCrazy_soulCookieeMonstermints23SobtiFanShreeParud_ForeverPreet.Kcchetna19..Divya..pup03IPK..Jennysiva2901-Alina.mandy15LaxshaLOVEArshiBaki-Mrinalini-HansaNtinselAkorshiEthereal-PathGoGreenshalini_s_disha_prettyasjenSenorita Sanayaamaiasummaiyasayedsoharajas0308aNkItA.Cseeta_naipspinky89Suchi.RLyssaPieAngel13sarunsashasinghASR6262rkapoor1382KeerthuKiarshiArshi.Sugi.IPKNichussdumasdobrevagasms

Drkk

IF-Dazzler

Drkk

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 1:58am | IP Logged
1st 1st 1st. R v gettng an update 2dy? Yipee, waitng 4 dat.
K. V hav a update here. Nice update. Short nd swt. Arnav agreed wid hr conditions nd waitng 2 knw more.

Edited by Drkk - 29 January 2013 at 7:03am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Khushi_Sarun

suparnasetu

Groupbie

suparnasetu

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Plz plz plz update soon. Waiting like anything. 

Khushi_Sarun

jenji08

IF-Dazzler

jenji08

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 2:22am | IP Logged
wow ... congrats frnd.. for thread 4...
waiting 4 next part...
Party

Khushi_Sarun

Nisha06