Page 2 Page 3

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 1:42am | IP Logged

I don't regret playing Laxman: Neil Bhatt

I don't regret playing Laxman: Neil Bhatt
Neil Bhatt

Though Zee TV's aspiring mythological show Ramayan opened up with a great number of TRPs in its first week, Later on saw a drop in the numbers. The buzz, Ramayan going off air also made rounds in the media but TV digitalization saved the show.

However, let us also inform our readers that Ramayan, which is simultaneously being aired on Door Darshan is fetching great number of TRPs about 16 to 17.

In a candid talk with Neil Bhatt aka Laxman, he opened up his heart and stated, "I think few actors in this industry must have experienced what I am experiencing while playing Laxman. Despite of the show's TRPs, the popularity of Ram, Laxman and Sita is unmatched."

Neil shared his recent experience with the fans, "Recently we visited Chota Delhi for Ram Leela, where around 60,000 audiences were present and everyone came and touched our feet and praised us for our work."

"In fact I don't regret essaying Laxman. Before taking up this role, my friends stopped me but I was adamant to do something different. As an actor I feel I am here to grow in my work, my improvement is the most important factor at this point of time whereas I feel Ramayan is the best place to learn and grow," admits Neil.

Neil's confession goes on," Let me confess it that few months back I was also the actor, who worked for name, fame in the industry but now while essaying Laxman, I had become selfless and a content person. The show is making me a better person every passing day."

Way to go Neil!!!

Edited by KajAnj - 29 January 2013 at 1:39am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

MyAngelkamuraliyogibear21superdil19indiStalwart.Geeshunneeiillmanzilmukularti07-Suni-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Neil Bhatt ARTICLE" in Ramayan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Geeshu

IF-Rockerz

Geeshu

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing :)

Glad to know that Neil is enjoying his character and work..

Edited by Geeshu - 29 January 2013 at 3:01am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

superdil19Stalwart.nneeiillarti07manzilmukul

luminous02

Goldie

luminous02

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 3:27am | IP Logged
ya neil true word, everyday there is many different moral things happens in ramayan show by which we can make our life selfless, good and better than before.
it is proud for u that u got this powerful and great role of laxmanji because it is very good luck to play any role in religious show based on our great epics.
so all the very best for your role in upcoming epi.

Edited by luminous02 - 29 January 2013 at 10:48pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

superdil19Stalwart.sherlockmanzilmukulnneeiill

nneeiill

IF-Sizzlerz

nneeiill

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 10:16am | IP Logged
wow good to know neil is loving the role of lakshman and it has led to his self improvement.
I do agree, ramayan imparts bful messages and is not a show which needs the mercy of TRP's
Having said that, I also feel Zee has got this golden oppurtunity to tell this epic tale so they should be more focussed and genuine.

in anywhich way..RAMAYAN is far far better than the crap fest we have in our channels. Atleast it shows us some good messages as Neil said. But  Neil, only messages and becoming selfless in not enough...the team should make all the possible efforst to reach their audience in a genuine way. RAMYAN can be much more bful than what is being aired on.  The team has to go beyond what was shown in 1986 in terms of graphics and screenplay. The character space for lakshman particularly is being overlooked..i dont think its fair. Not coz am ur fan but mainly coz  Lakshman deserves and commands that respect from all of  ramayan  followers.

Edited by nneeiill - 29 January 2013 at 10:43am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

superdil19Stalwart.arti07manzilmukul

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
I admire him more as an actor now...He only does things which he believes in rather than going for the mundane..No matter how much I crib and cry but actually I never want him to compromise with his ethics...Embarrassed That makes him special?ISN'T IT ?

Thanks for sharing!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

superdil19nneeiillarti07

nneeiill

IF-Sizzlerz

nneeiill

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manzilmukul

I admire him more as an actor now...He only does things which he believes in rather than going for the mundane..No matter how much I crib and cry but actually I never want him to compromise with his ethics...Embarrassed That makes him special?ISN'T IT ?

Thanks for sharing!!

yes indeed. thats why he is different from others. Very sensible ..and i love him to core

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

superdil19manzilmukul

superdil19

Goldie

superdil19

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
i like all articles of neil because he is nice person.he always gives smart answers of all the questions.
thanks for sharing

luminous02nneeiill

arti07

IF-Sizzlerz

arti07

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 12:32am | IP Logged
tfs just one question... zee tv has trp of .5 tp .6 Confused DD has trp around 15 - 16Smile someone tell me is this a hit or a miss?????Ermm should we celebrate or cryErmm

Stalwart.nneeiill

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.