Arjun

Its time to move on,..for arjun raute...;)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

aliya_begh

IF-Sizzlerz

aliya_begh

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 1:33am | IP Logged
i personally feel from arjun raute's POV that he always loved his wife roshni...his only aim in the show is to take roshni's murder revenge...its almost 50th epi...still that track is running...so its high time now to show arjun's revenge track...and its time for him to move on...because we have seen enough emotional attyachaar on our arjun raute...!
i'm not comparing riya with roshni or aisha
this post is for arjun raute and not for arisha or arni or ariya..pls restrict ur comments to arjun raute onlyCryhe should be given a second to live and be happyHugjab b wo sad hota hai show me..i feel like Cryhope u guys getting me..what i'm trying to say...i would love to hear ur POVBig smile

Edited by aliya_begh - 29 January 2013 at 1:42am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Kishi01..PriyaB..SeenavasMriduBshona14--Anjali--ll-Shilpa-ll

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Its time to move on,..for arjun raute...;)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MriduB

IF-Dazzler

MriduB

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Hmm...Agree..
But...i don't think ki show waale itni jaldi Arjun ki akduness n loneliness khatam karne waale hain...What I think, baaki logon ke baare mein I can't say! Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ll-Shilpa-llaliya_begh

aliya_begh

IF-Sizzlerz

aliya_begh

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MriduB

Hmm...Agree..
But...i don't think ki show waale itni jaldi Arjun ki akduness n loneliness khatam karne waale hain...What I think, baaki logon ke baare mein I can't say! Tongue

i think we should wait till d show endsCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ll-Shilpa-ll

MriduB

IF-Dazzler

MriduB

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aliya_begh

Hmm...Agree..

Seems like! I guess, Sikandar ka track yeh bewakuf sabse last mein dalenge, aur maybe tabhi jaake Arjun ki akduness khatam hogi!

aliya_begh

ValleryRose

ValleryRose

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Arey Aliya.. you're so impatient.. LOL
Don't you want the show to run for a long time? I mean it's just the 50th episode and you want them to take up the back bone of the show and complete it?
What will be left out in the show then? Do you think for Arjun to move on.. just killing Sikender is enough? 
If he doesn't find something more important in life before he kills Sikender.. what will be left out for him after the revenge is taken?
Personally I would like to see a lot more before that..
and please restrain from name calling.. agar hamare CVs 'bevakuf' honge tho hamein Arjun show kaise milti?
Of course it will be a long time before Sikender's track will start and that is in fact logical..Smile

aliya_begh

aliya_begh

IF-Sizzlerz

aliya_begh

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ValleryRose

Arey Aliya.. you're so impatient..LOL
Don't you want the show to run for a long time? I mean it's just the 50th episode and you want them to take up the back bone of the show and complete it?
What will be left out in the show then? Do you think for Arjun to move on.. just killing Sikender is enough?
If he doesn't find something more important in life before he kills Sikender.. what will be left out for him after the revenge is taken?
Personally I would like to see a lot more before that..
and please restrain from name calling.. agar hamare CVs 'bevakuf' honge tho hamein Arjun show kaise milti?
Of course it will be a long time before Sikender's track will start and that is in fact logical..Smile
move n means he need to find love na?Winkand that vl happen only after his past is done;-)

aliya_begh

IF-Sizzlerz

aliya_begh

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 2:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aliya_begh

Hmm...Agree..

Seems like! I guess, Sikandar ka track yeh bewakuf sabse last mein dalenge, aur maybe tabhi jaake Arjun ki akduness khatam hogi!
pls dn't bash cvs:-)

..PriyaB..

Goldie

..PriyaB..

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Yes Arjun Rawte is a gud cop, gud human being and he desrves to be happy...and for that he is required to move on from his dark past...But his only aim for now is to find Sikandar. He is living for that only. But agar itni jaldi wo track aa gaya to show will lose its charm. And its obvious ki ye to unhone aakhir k episode k liye hi bacha rakha hai...

But I think ki It wud be better agar wo thodha -thodha progress us area me dikhayae har kuch episodes k bad... kyuki aajkal to jaise wo bhul hi gaye hai is case ko...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.