Page 1 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

srkat

Goldie

srkat

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:31am | IP Logged
DEEWANA MAIN DEEWANA. Never heard of it? I wouldn't be surprised! This is actually the name of a long delayed film starring Govinda and Priyanka Chopra, and is set to release this Friday. 

Well, what can one say about this film? I think the theatrical trailer said it all: the film is an out-dated looking film that is just waiting to get rejected by whoever (if any!) person decides to watch the film!

Anything slightly interesting about the film? Sure. The director (K.C. Bokadia) has actually directed some well-known films in the past, such as AAJ KA ARJUN and LAL BAADHSHAH (both starring Amitabh Bachchan). 

Anything else? Sure. The film stars Govinda and Priyanka Chopra, which (if I am correct) is the first time that the two stars have been paired together.

My Box Office Predictions for DEEWANA MAIN DEEWANA:
Opening Day: 50 lakhs
Opening Weekend: 1.50 crores
Lifetime: 2.50 crores
Overall Box Office Verdict: Disaster

Well, props to Priyanka Chopra, who atleast has tried to promote this film a little LOL

Why did I write my prediction for this film anyways, you may ask. Well, let's just say that I had a lot of spare time LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Amara_BbskerGunjan.DeathstrokeSunshine797-koiza-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My Box Office Predictions for DEEWANA MAIN DEEWANA" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Ranjha-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ranjha-

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Govinda ko toh baksh do jaar Ouch

srkat

Goldie

srkat

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Radhe-

ahahahahah! I feel bad for him.

It's quite sad to see that he had a good comeback with BHAGAM BHAG being a hit and then PARTNER being a blockbuster, but then after that it all went downhill for him...

Edited by srkat - 29 January 2013 at 12:30am

chocolover89

IF-Sizzlerz

chocolover89

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:35am | IP Logged
This movies comes out this week? LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tvdekha.

Gunjan.

IF-Dazzler

Gunjan.

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:36am | IP Logged
This is my verdict and it's gonna turn out 100% correct.
It's gonna be a disaster, like you said! Not even a makhi would enter the hall.LOL

-Ranjha-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ranjha-

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srkat

Originally posted by -Radhe-

ahahahahah! I feel bad for him.

It's quite sad to see that he had a good comeback with BHAGAM BHAG being a hit and then PARTNER being a blockbuster, but then after that it all went downhill for him...

i know it looks one of his worst movie... but still i hope he will rise back 2 his usual form n will rock big time once again...

StevieG7

rambo_rajkumar

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:40am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

srkat

Goldie

srkat

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Chocolover89: yes the film is coming out this week LOL

gunjan-roka: I fear that even a makhi will get scared and run away while seeing the film LOL

Radhe: I think Govinda's time is over unfortunately. He seems to have no good projects coming his way, and he's seems too obese. He's gone to the terrible path of promoting stupid products for Teleshopping and that crap on tv LOL

Rambo_Rajkumar: Wah Clap Prediction ho toh aisi LOL

Edited by srkat - 29 January 2013 at 12:37am

Franco

Post Reply New Post

Go to top