Isnt this Come Dine With Me Indian version

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

pratts

pratts

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:17am | IP Logged
I am yet to see any of these episodes but I was intrigued by the title and reading topics on the forum and getting some idea of it, isnt this BBC come dine with me celebrity version??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Isnt this Come Dine With Me Indian version" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Baingan

IF-Sizzlerz

Baingan

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Yes this is that only.Come Dine With Me in indian version.

-allizwell-

-allizwell-

IF-Rockerz

-allizwell-

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pratts

I am yet to see any of these episodes but I was intrigued by the title and reading topics on the forum and getting some idea of it, isnt this BBC come dine with me celebrity version??

yup pratts, u guessed it right it is Come dine with me version...but Indian version is Come  DINE-n-WHINE with me..funny burger wagging long tongue smiley...!

pratts

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.