Pyar ki Proper ArangementPt 27/pg53(05/4)

Posted: 17 years ago
hey guys
me gonna start a new story name
                          "PYAR KI PROPER ARRANGEMENT"

starting with

LAAJ:a fashion designer but later on she became a model............a sweet girl...............but with a strong mind.............she loves her family and want to see them happy..................especially to her mother..............she is a muslim and don't want to do anything against the decisions of her mother

JUNAID:an MBA..........in search of job.............a gr88 guy....................love his sister lot as his father and mother were died in a plan crash..................his sister brought him up and love him like his son............he also can't live without her.............he is also a muslim................he has some thoughts about her ideal wife and is in search of her

this story is about junaid and laaj who don't know each other yet................... how life treat them and how they met.........................this story is all about it

this story is dedicated to all my friends especially to suri di, farah jii, shruti di, adi, surbhi, mehreen, shivani, saara, kinza, amby, komal, richa, R.S, parvati, kiran, juhi, jyothi and too all...........sorry if i forget ne one

plz give comments either u like it or not

lol
ana

Edited by cool_SK - 17 years ago
👏
fantabulllous.......will be waiting for the first part..excellent yaaar.....ab agaye likho taake story par comment ho sake... 😆 😆 😉
ana dear u have started a new fanfic..yipee me sooo happy......... 😃 dearest the intro was cooll.... Laaj & Junaid haan..good names... Aamna aur Rajeev ko har naam suit kartha hain...👏 me very eager to read the next parts of the story please post soon...... 😃 ana dear no thanku for two resons pehla is liye ki you started a new fanfic aur dusari dedication ke liye.... 😃
love u...... 🤗       
so ur back with another minblowing story 😊
let me give u a welcome hug 🤗
thnx for the dedication 😊 so sweet of u
interesting intro 😊
waiting for the first part
😆 woooww...hehehehehe
nice siggy ana....hehehehehehe......fit hai.... 👏
yes we all loooooouuuuve rajeeev....hehehehe 😛 and sallu is just rocking... 😉
Originally posted by rajeev1

👏
fantabulllous.......will be waiting for the first part..excellent yaaar.....ab agaye likho taake story par comment ho sake... 😆 😆 😉

no thanx jii
ya 1st part will be here soon
and keep commenting

lol
ana
Originally posted by sun_423

ana dear u have started a new fanfic..yipee me sooo happy......... 😃 dearest the intro was cooll.... Laaj & Junaid haan..good names... Aamna aur Rajeev ko har naam suit kartha hain...👏 me very eager to read the next parts of the story please post soon...... 😃 ana dear no thanku for two resons pehla is liye ki you started a new fanfic aur dusari dedication ke liye.... 😃
love u...... 🤗       

hey dii
love to know that u love the intro
haan jii
apnay hero heroine hain hi aisay tau kia kahain
and no thanku 4 comments

lol
ana
Originally posted by parvathicanada

so ur back with another minblowing story 😊
let me give u a welcome hug 🤗