Page 1 of 16

Page 1
Page   of 16
Page 2 Page 16

Rush2220

IF-Sizzlerz

Rush2220

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:09am | IP Logged

I am liking what I am seeing...no complaints.Big smile I think the CVs are doing a great job till now and hope it continues.Clap (doodh ka jala chach bhi phook phook ke peeta hai...i don't drink either but just sayingLOL). Both Kunal n Sidhi are being sensibleThumbs Up...warna with old CVs...by now we would be seeing sid running away (hope she does not) from hospital and fainting somewhere on the road, Kunal back to his 'GUMnaam hai koi, badnaam hai koi' days.Ouch  Now don't want to see all that. Want to see KC take care of Sid AND his Professional life too.Smile

Now coming to my topic, I want to know what was the operation for which the bill was 8 lacsConfused and after a major 'surgery' (Hima read Surgery) Sidhi is all up and walking.Confused Aisa koun sa 'Surgery' hota hai?Confused 

p.s ' was boredTongue

This topic has gone somewhere else so...

DISCLAIMERCVs dont take notice of all this...let the track be slow n smooth...yeh bas time pass haiBig smile

Edited by Rush2220 - 29 January 2013 at 7:08am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312Sinchana1485rainzy04olivia7vipraja26annie_mckinnenbharodipi.15paradigm-sahasra-rainbowgirleshi.nl-Hima-PradsRajash-Rojaa--RaninorzarBHAVIIshweta_r

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "One Doubt...with disclaimer" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

paradigm

IF-Dazzler

paradigm

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Balaji land ka surgery!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312olivia7dipi.15bharoRush2220

Prads

IF-Rockerz

Prads

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Rashmi, I think ye wohi 'surgery' hai jiske baare me u ppl were tlking the other day..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

But it is indeed costly in this hospital..LOLLOLLOL

Its very fun post yar...

N I really pray tht the CVs will keep this momentum

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

olivia7Rush2220

chitsss

IF-Dazzler

chitsss

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:15am | IP Logged

Rush I have already expressed my opinion on what 'surgery' it was! EmbarrassedBig smile Won't say it again , else HimaWink and the bachchaWink will start again!LOLLOL

Ok that done , I think it has something to do with the magical figure '8 lacs' , '8 lacs' ka bill was printed out and Sidhhi's is all fynnn! Big smile

Kunal demands '8 lacs'to be immediately transferred and lo! there is gets it.It's quite a package , he gets a job and Man Friday along with that '8 Lacs'!LOL

Yeh sab kamaal is because of '8 Lacs'!LOLLOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

rainzy04olivia7paradigmeshi.nl-Hima-PradsrainbowgirlparichayanRush2220BHAVIIshweta_r

Rush2220

IF-Sizzlerz

Rush2220

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paradigm

Balaji land ka surgery!!

actually this Balaji surgery I dont mind...did not want it to drag or result in some major illness (memory loss, deaf or dumb etc)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

olivia7paradigm

Rush2220

IF-Sizzlerz

Rush2220

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pradnya1n

Rashmi, I think ye wohi 'surgery' hai jiske baare me u ppl were tlking the other day..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

But it is indeed costly in this hospital..LOLLOLLOL

Its very fun post yar...

N I really pray tht the CVs will keep this momentum

I know, govt hospital main shayed free main ho jataLOL khamakha 8lacs 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

olivia7vipraja26chitsssPradsshweta_r

Rajash

IF-Sizzlerz

Rajash

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:22am | IP Logged
See rani ..Rush made another Topic WinkLOL
Rush i ll tell u what i feel ... n as u knw its gonna be stupid onlyTongue sorry aur kuch soojha nahi  LOL

i think the doctor did not perform the surgery with surgical equipments but with certain magical wandWink jo shayad 8 lakh ka tha aur surgery ke baad bigad gayaaOuch wahi wasool kar rahe honge Kunal ki kamaaii se ,dekhane se toh yahi lagataa hai its magic !! its magic !! Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

olivia7paradigmeshi.nlRush2220BHAVIIshweta_r-Rani

eshi.nl

IF-Rockerz

eshi.nl

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:24am | IP Logged
I have another doubt Kunal exactly asked 8L.he could demand more than 10L na.or as Hima said 20L may be.why exactly 8lacs.

Coming to your doubt Chitra explained na ROFL
But if it's not what we thought???then Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

olivia7Rush2220BHAVII

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.