Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

V2 FF: Breathing Room Ch 6 Pg 25 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 29

chacha_chaudhri

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 2:02am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MSN_Vanny

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "V2 FF: Breathing Room Ch 6 Pg 25 (Page 4)" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smruti1981

Originally posted by vibz88

The Second Chapter will be before Monday!! The reason will take a few more chapters!!!Tongue

are you sister of Neelima Bajpai????
Naaahi LOLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MSN_Vannychacha_chaudhri

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibz88

Originally posted by MSN_Vanny

OMG!!!! Marvelous Vibzy!!!! Bravo!!! Clap Clap Clap

To say I'm impressed is an understatement! Wink Clap

You started with such a bang! And I'm a sucker for great descriptions!!! Thumbs Up When I read descriptions as such, I can't help but have a vivid picture in my mind's eyes and you did total justice!! Clap

I can picture the smart, confident Rachna under the alias of Ana! Your description of her eyes was bang on! Wink And the way you used realistic brands was really good since I can certainly see class in my mind! Embarrassed

Why is our hero in the hospital?! Ouch Don't think that I'd forget that little fact you mentioned! Angry

Oh...I know you will make Vihaan pay! Evil Smile

Please continue soon!!! Embarrassed

Hugthis is for you . Aww look who is talking!!!!Wink am still waiting for part 2 of your OS!!Tongue Vihaan is wicked and he deserves to payAngry  A simple Rachna would never be able to do it .
Dont worry the hero is fit and fine...

Hey..lets not talk about me! Tongue LOL

You're welcome babe! Hug

Of course!! Vihaan will pay big time! Evil Smile Make sure he falls from cloud nine like he was in a vacuum! Angry LOL

He better be fit and fine! Embarrassed

-LiveLaughLove-

IF-Rockerz

-LiveLaughLove-

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Hey I just read the first part it was amazing!!
I hope Vihaan gets the payback he deserves for hurting Gunra so badly.
I believe the girl that walked in is the new and reformed Rachna.
I hope Karma does not let Vihaan escape!

MSN_Vanny-Eris-

fIA_KhAN

fIA_KhAN

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
sorry for the late comment..but wow what a start..great awesome mindblowin...alfaaz nahi mil rahey hai tareef karne kai leye..hatsoffClapBig smile

i will be waitin for ur next FF...

MSN_Vanny-Eris-

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 2:38am | IP Logged
40904630.jpg

PREVIOUS: Chapter One(1)

Your image is loading...

The same day in the evening

Rachna sat on a couch stretched her legs, she slipped the high heels off. Damn her feet hurt after all the running she had done this past month. She had to organize the funeral, make sure Homi s will was executed to the T, take care of the unfinished business and be there for her family. She had not shed a single tear since he died, she could not afford to ,she had to maintain a composed facade for the world and be the rock for everyone around her.She stretched out her legs as she threw her head back and closed her eyes for a minute , Homi would have given her a foot massage every time she wore heels.Just that single thought was enough to send a chill spiraling down her spine and tears threatened to spill from the corner of her eyes. She blinked and shook herself out of her reverie, the only way to deal with pain was to immerse one self in work and she had learned it the hard way. She got up and resolved she had more mountains to climb more valleys to cross and many more battles to win.The fireworks would start anytime now and she dint want to be caught with her guards down.

Six hours earlier

***********************************************************************************************************

Vihaan left the Conference room took out his phone with shaky hands, he dint know whose number he should dial first . Before he could decide someone tapped him from behind, it was a fat balding man in a grey suit who introduced himself as Mr Vaidya Ana's manager and instructed ' Mrs Wadia is ready to hear your proposal NOW,you have exactly thirty minutes make the most of it . She does not believe in giving second chances' with that he opened the door and shoved Vihaan gently inside. The room was already dark ready for the presentation. Vihaan was on autopilot he had no idea what was happening around him or what he spoke or did the next twenty minutes. All he knew the almond eyes were focused on him and followed his every move.She was alive ,healthy, doing well spoke impeccable English and even wore heels. The past and even the present did not matter suddenly.The lights were back on before he had finished the corners of her lips turned up and that smile was enough to brighten the entire room . She nodded her consent and before he knew it she had agreed to his brother's proposal.Her lawyers had already kept the necessary legal papers ready , she signed them without a word and glided gracefully out of the room before Vihaan could even thank her..He checked his watch and was amazed the woman had finished everything in exactly twenty eight minutes.
**********************************************************************************************************

Gunjan got a SMS from Vihaan that he had managed  the possimpible. She shrieked and was silenced by a passing nurse.She ran down the stairs to the cafeteria where Shayl had gone for a cup of tea, she spotted her near the counter in a pale cream saree giving the cashier change for a cup of steaming hot tea, her hair unkempt from staying awake the whole night, the years had taken a toll on her,first the engagement fiasco  then her daughter s disappearance and lastly her husband s health. Shayl was just a shell of her own self. Gunjan hugged her from behind 'Ma Deal final ho gayi!! Rachna s name will live on ' tears rolling down her cheeks she hugged Gunjan 'This is all because of you and Rajeev. I can never thank you enough'. Gunjan wiped the tears she could not see her cry she and Dayal had been her only support apart from Rajeev all these years. Three years back her father had passed away in a car accident and then Dayal had offered to legally adopt her , which she had readily agreed.' Pl ma dont say that if I am your daughter, he is your son' she vowed and they proceeded back to the ICU to share the news with the man who had kept the two families together for almost seven long years.

Vihaan reached home late, no one would even bother waiting for him and this had become a routine.Today was the day of miracles Gunjan was waiting for him and she offered to warm up the leftovers for dinner 'Dont bother' he sneered'I was able to secure Rachna Silks and I can manage to feed myself' he growled. Gunjan blew out an exasperated breath this man would never change he had come home drunk even today. She stormed back to her room she had enough problems of her own to deal with she would not add Vihaan Agarwal to the list. Vihaan waddled to the kitchen he wanted a glass of Nimbu Paani his head was splitting.He had informed that he was able to close the deal but he had not told anyone about Rachna. He wanted to pull the rug from everyone s feet by inviting her to her own punyatithi which was the dayafter, he would have the last laugh after all.   

Edited by vibz88 - 21 April 2013 at 1:39pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

gundu92amandasookoopreeti2989swagakevin2rusha4003abhiya_kapiAnhdara13SandCastle.-PrimaDonna-MSN_Vannychacha_chaudhribraich_galhangok

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Fantastic update!!!!Clap

Edited by MSN_Vanny - 09 April 2013 at 4:29am

-PrimaDonna-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 4:19am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MSN_Vanny

Post Reply New Post

Go to top