V2 FF: Breathing Room Ch 6 Pg 25 - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Fantastic update!!!!👏Edited by MSN_Vanny - 10 years ago
OMG😲
rachna in my imagination looks beautiful with high heels and all and rachna was with homi from these years😲

and dis vihaan he will never mend up his ways😡
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well vibha beautiful write up once again👏
i love the way u describe it with all those little little but necessary detailing, and also love the way story is heading further😊
Edited by riva2987 - 11 years ago
wow great going..

Reserved, will give you a detailed comment 😊
Posted: 10 years ago
Note :
Hey guys 😃

I know its been a very long time since I updated!! The only Reason was that this was supposed to be a RajNa FF

With a lot of brain storming sessions with my beloved Vanny and support by Riva and Smriti we decided to turn it around😛

Two chapters are already posted so from the next chapter onward s it will be a joint FF by Vanny(MSN_Vanny) and me😉. It will be posted once we are done posting the first chapter on our other joint venture Second Chances!!

Oh and this FF finally get s a banner!!! Pl do let us know what you think😆

i like this banner vibz..❤️
keep it up.. waiting for next chapter  👍🏼
Originally posted by smruti1981

i like this banner vibz..❤️
keep it up.. waiting for next chapter  👍🏼
Aww i like them as well😆

Sure it will be done after second chances is updated!
Just read the 2 chapters... ...you are a great writer...Why didnt you continue😭 ...Seriously ..this is awesome ... 👏
Originally posted by Hashii

Just read the 2 chapters... ...you are a great writer...Why didnt you continue😭 ...Seriously ..this is awesome ... 👏
Aww thank u dear 🤗. In CV s ne mera dil toda😆would you read a RajNa FF😛 Dont worry this will have Gunjeev as well!!😆
Originally posted by vibz88

Aww thank u dear 🤗. In CV s ne mera dil toda😆would you read a RajNa FF😛 Dont worry this will have Gunjeev as well!!😆

Of course (with a heavy herat though 😆😆😆) 
I will definitely ... No matter its Gunjeev or Rajna .. as long as its not Mayan 

Waiting for the rest of the chapters ...
@Hashii,
kitna gussa nikalogi bechare mayank pe...😆
agar samne aaya to kya karogi😆