Frequent Posters

swagakevin2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Looking forward for your stories dear..travel safe
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Vihaan Agarwal muttered a silent prayer under his breath for the hundredth time . He had never been this nervous in a really long time after all not only his but seven hundred families   future depended on him today. A successful merger with the Wadias - Anna Sui Creations would make sure Rachna Silks would survive even after being in neck load of debt. Rachna Silks the name was enough to send him into a nervous breakdown .A wave of nausea swept over and  cold sweat engulfed him. The small scale business started by Dayal Garg and Shailesh Agarwal six months after his seemingly harmless prank had ruined everyone s lives, expanded due to Rajeev and Gunjan's hard work. He never wanted to name it after Rachna- 'The Chuhi' but for once he dint have a say in it. It was almost seven years since she had disappeared, soon the courts would declare her dead and he would be a free man. The girl was nothing but bad luck she was a headache when she was around but had become an albatross hung around his neck after she vanished one night.Relations between there families were strained as everyone blamed him for her running away and
no one even talked to him including his own Mom, as if he even caredVihaan snorted. 

His brother Rajeev ' Mr Honourable' had set everything straight and it resulted in Gunjan trying hard to mend the fences. Stop thinking about the past nothing can hurt you he scolded himself. If only Rajeev would have been here today and not in thehospital this meeting would have been smooth sailing after all the entire business propositions were made by him. The papers needed to be signed today as it would result in a lumpsome being transferred into Rachna Silks account in two days and they could manage to pay last six months salary of their employees. The deal was supposed to happen one month back but Homi Wadia had passed away and everyone s hopes had died with him. To everyone s relief a letter from Homi s widow had ensured Rachna Silks would live to see another day.

She had agreed to meet and discuss the business proposal which her husband was about to sign. No one knew who Ana was there were no pictures of her attending Page 3 parties which the Wadias were a regular. There were all kinds of rumors some said she was a successful runway model, some called her an aspiring actress who Homi had seen in some party and decided to marry on a whim, but everyone agreed on one thing - the woman was gorgeous. Vihaan had every intention to mix business with pleasure and he was ready to offer a shoulder for Ana to cry on. He would do anything and he meant anything to make sure Rachna Silks was back to being Numero Uno in Benaras because of him. He knocked on the conference room and entered the horse shoe shaped room in Benaras best hotel. All seats were full except the two in the centre of the room. Vihaan strode confidently and sat on one. Suddenly there was silence and everyone stared expectantly at the door. The door opened and so did Vihaan s mouth. 

She walked towards him confidently in 4 inch Jimmy Choo's which made her legs look really long clutching a LV bag . He could not believe his eyes she was wearing a silky baby pink shirt with small pearl like buttons in the front and a black skirt which accentuated her slim figure. He could not stop staring he blinked rapidly her hair was tied in a severe french knot
which did wonders for her cheekbones her make up was impeccable andcould put the top actresses to shame. Her face was impassive but those eyes,  how could he forget those eyes ?? The eyes which had looked at him nervously from behind the golden mask , the eyes which had tears on the day  he got engaged to her sister the very same kohled eyes were spitting fire. ' Pl have a seat Mr Agarwal' she offered politely
. The Chuhi could actually string words into sentences in his presence he was amazed but what really shocked him was he was unable to respond to her simple request. Vihaan muttered ' Am Sorry' under his breath, picked up his file and left the room like a man possessed.

Edited by vibz88 - 11 years ago
MSN_Vanny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG!!!! Marvelous Vibzy!!!! Bravo!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

To say I'm impressed is an understatement! πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘

You started with such a bang! And I'm a sucker for great descriptions!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ When I read descriptions as such, I can't help but have a vivid picture in my mind's eyes and you did total justice!! πŸ‘

I can picture the smart, confident Rachna under the alias of Ana! Your description of her eyes was bang on! πŸ˜‰ And the way you used realistic brands was really good since I can certainly see class in my mind! πŸ˜³

Why is our hero in the hospital?!  Don't think that I'd forget that little fact you mentioned! πŸ˜‘

Oh...I know you will make Vihaan pay! πŸ˜ˆ

Please continue soon!!! πŸ˜³

Edited by MSN_Vanny - 11 years ago
congrats vibha on ur 1st chapter of FF...
OMG😲, what a great writer u r... i was feeling dat am reading some kind of SYDNEY SHELDON's book. what great detailing to each character...

and as u described, ANA is dead gorgeous..i dont know how dis lallu vihaan will match her...

absolutely loved ur storylineπŸ‘
i will def enjoy this novel vibha.

waiting for next chapter.

you are really like professional writer and you have natural flow of thoughts. best of luck.
swagakevin2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for this wonderful update.. honestly you write professionally.. i love how everything flow seemingly and the conocept is just great! Looking forward for the next! Keep it up dear! :)
Oishiii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vibz88

CHAPTER 1 ~The Meeting

Vihaan Agarwal muttered a silent prayer under his breath for the hundredth time . He had never been this nervous in a really long time after all not only his but seven hundred families   future depended on him today. A successful merger with the Wadias - Anna Sui Creations would make sure Rachna Silks would survive even after being in neck load of debt. Rachna Silks the name was enough to send him into a nervous breakdown and a wave of
 nausea swept over and  cold sweat engulfed him. The small scale business started by Dayal Garg and Shailesh Agarwal six months after his seemingly harmless prank had ruined everyone s lives, expanded due to Rajeev and Gunjan's hard work. He never wanted to name it after Rachna- 'The Chuhi' but for once he dint have a say in it. It was almost seven years since she had disappeared, soon the courts would declare her dead and he would be a free man. The girl was nothing but bad luck she was a headache when she was around but had become an albatross hung around his neck after she vanished one night.Relations between there
families were strained as everyone blamed him for her running away and
no one even talked to him including his own Mom, as if he even cared
Vihaan snorted.  His brother Rajeev ' Mr Honourable' had set
everything straight and it resulted in Gunjan trying hard to mend the
fences. Stop thinking about the past nothing can hurt you he scolded
himself. If only Rajeev would have been here today and not in the
hospital this meeting would have been smooth sailing after all the
entire business propositions were made by him. The papers needed to be
signed today as it would result in a lumpsome being transferred into
Rachna Silks account in two days and they could manage to pay last six
months salary of their employees. The deal was supposed to happen one
month back but Homi Wadia had passed away and everyone s hopes had
died with him. To everyone s relief a letter from Homi s widow had
ensured Rachna Silks would live to see another day

She had agreed to meet and discuss the business proposal which her husband was about to sign. No one knew who Ana was there were no pictures of her attending Page 3 parties which the Wadias were a regular. There were all kinds of rumors some said she was a successful runway model, some called her an aspiring actress who Homi had seen in some party and decided to marry on a whim, but everyone agreed on one thing - the woman was gorgeous. Vihaan had every intention to mix business with pleasure and he was ready to offer a shoulder for Ana to cry on. He would do anything and he meant anything to make sure Rachna Silks was back to being Numero Uno in Benaras because of him. He knocked on the conference room and entered the horse shoe shaped room in Benaras best hotel. All seats were full except the two in the centre of the room. Vihaan strode confidently and sat on one. Suddenly there was silence and everyone stared expectantly at the door. The door opened and so did Vihaan s mouth. 

She walked towards him confidently in 4 inch Jimmy Choo's which made her legs look really long clutching a LV bag . He could not believe his eyes she was wearing a
silky baby pink shirt with small pearl like buttons in the front and a
black skirt which accentuated her slim figure. He could not stop
staring he blinked rapidly her hair was tied in a severe french knot
which did wonders for her cheekbones her make up was impeccable and
could put the top actresses to shame. Her face was impassive but those
eyes,  how could he forget those eyes ?? The eyes which had looked at
him nervously from behind the golden mask , the eyes which had tears
on the day  he got engaged to her sister the very same kohled eyes
were spitting fire. ' Pl have a seat Mr Agarwal' she offered politely
. The Chuhi could actually string words into sentences in his presence
he was amazed but what really shocked him was he was unable to respond
to her simple request. Vihaan muttered ' Am Sorry' under his breath,
picked up his file and left the room like a man possessed.

it's awesome vibzz...really liked it
waiting for the next part,,, eagerly 
-Eris- thumbnail

Originally posted by: MSN_Vanny

OMG!!!! Marvelous Vibzy!!!! Bravo!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

To say I'm impressed is an understatement! πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘

You started with such a bang! And I'm a sucker for great descriptions!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ When I read descriptions as such, I can't help but have a vivid picture in my mind's eyes and you did total justice!! πŸ‘

I can picture the smart, confident Rachna under the alias of Ana! Your description of her eyes was bang on! πŸ˜‰ And the way you used realistic brands was really good since I can certainly see class in my mind! πŸ˜³

Why is our hero in the hospital?!  Don't think that I'd forget that little fact you mentioned! πŸ˜‘

Oh...I know you will make Vihaan pay! πŸ˜ˆ

Please continue soon!!! πŸ˜³

πŸ€—this is for you . Aww look who is talking!!!!πŸ˜‰ am still waiting for part 2 of your OS!!πŸ˜› Vihaan is wicked and he deserves to pay😑  A simple Rachna would never be able to do it .
Dont worry the hero is fit and fine...
Edited by vibz88 - 11 years ago
-Eris- thumbnail

Originally posted by: riva2987

congrats vibha on ur 1st chapter of FF...

OMG😲, what a great writer u r... i was feeling dat am reading some kind of SYDNEY SHELDON's book. what great detailing to each character...

and as u described, ANA is dead gorgeous..i dont know how dis lallu vihaan will match her...

absolutely loved ur storylineπŸ‘

You guys need to stop making me blush πŸ˜‘☺️ I grew up on a diet of Sidney Sheldon so thoda inspiration to hota hai  πŸ˜†  . Vihaan's comments on Rachna s appearance has me fuming so its payback time😎
-Eris- thumbnail

Originally posted by: smruti1981

i will def enjoy this novel vibha.

waiting for next chapter.

you are really like professional writer and you have natural flow of thoughts. best of luck.

Thank you so much for your encouraging words...πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€— Am open to criticism as well!!!