Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

FF: Dark Hidden Secrets#1 Pt 1-10 -thread 2 added!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 161

Page 1
Page   of 161
Page 2 Page 161

ainaGURTI

IF-Sizzlerz

ainaGURTI

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
To all *Kaan pakaad ke sorry*Embarrassed

Absconded IF due to examsss but yes little active for last 2 weeks giving Os for COTW!! LOL

Hope u all read them!Wink

Now back into action, will give updates every alternate day for LVE n Jab We Met! have a new FF Ouch - concept is abt Court Trail n Medical Negligence by Dr.MK how his case unfolds n how guilty he is proved n so on.Cry... hope u ppl will suppor t me once again into this new FF!! Would love to see u all there too! 

PM's will be only on weekends after 4 updates combined :P add FFpmLIST if u want pm's Embarrassed

Maaneet have given me a virtual lifeEmbarrassed.. nd have got out the Best nd Beast in me! Wink

Wen life was hell RideLOL i met themCry nd my life turned bliss wen my miseries encountered d Devils Den... Embarrassed

There is more to write nd celebrate d paasion nd wat maaneet have got out from meCry, but d talent which i had buried due to time constraint is finally resurfacingSleepy.. Thakns to d epitome of love tat i decided tat my senses could no longer resist Angrynd here am writing my FIRST FFROFL! will not budge u all cribbing my nonsenseOuch : but taking a direct leap into d story! Angry

Hope i entertain u all :P ROFL

Well keepinf myself at reminderEmbarrassed d Devils me will be updating only on sunday's nd other holidays!Cool 

Bear with all d nonsense i right!!! Hug

I have started writing two more too

JAB WE MET & DARK HIDDEN SECRETS!!!!! 

Do read nd comment!!!! Hopefully it is a different genre!Cool

nd for Pm's///// FFpmLIST add this to ur accnt :PWink

Follow me on Twitter @ainaGURTIEmbarrassed

https://twitter.com/ainaGURTI

MA BLOGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nd my other FF - JAB WE MET 

JAB WE MET

N guys me started new FF...

plzzz do read n gimme ur feedback.. its a differnt concept! n i hope u ppl will encourage me :)))   

Do see this 

EmbarrassedEmbarrassedLINK OF MY FF DISCUSSION THREAD OPENED BY MAANEETMAAHI  EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

GEET SEASON 2 FB PAGE----- https://www.facebook.com/geetseason2

Edited by ainaGURTI - 18 March 2013 at 1:02am

The following 51 member(s) liked the above post:

kaaGurtiMadhuMGian4everFFpmLISTammyicycoolfatiya52110divyaraghaniNaduluvsZahidJeweledCrown-MGRMFFSOsheenDGr8fatema_007kabslocksmansi.tripathiJadee777RukhluvMaananjalisen85DantaDeepaMayamaanlove4allmayapariAshleyAngelenageetsrir.maan_SnowFlakes_sweetsampa39KoolsmileAIMAMSKimpoojavermaKINGKHANFANZohamaaneetDDbiggestfanmannu_minniekiran_ratiDillikudipreeti.1sona-rai--Ratna---Mishu-millie_maaneet6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6sdlife19t_areebsuj01monikasethjanu_2006Craziest_MGSecretSapphire_Ms.Foxy.Angel_lehr..AnushaGeet..goldenmoonspvd

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: Dark Hidden Secrets#1 Pt 1-10 -thread 2 added!" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ainaGURTI

IF-Sizzlerz

ainaGURTI

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Character Sketch! 

DARK HIDDEN SECRETS

Dr.Maan Singh Khurana : A 30 year old CardiologistEmbarrassed, from the University of Medical Sciences, who had been on private practice for 3 years had recently for a year changed to community practice or licensend practiceSleepy! A Doctor par excellence,  role model in his graduation days at medical schoolClap , never involved in relationshipsCry, his dedication to his profession was salute worthy.Day Dreaming

Dr.Geet Handa : A 27 year old OphthalmologistCool, but currently working as a non clinical resident as Medical superintendent as a Forensic Expert at the StatesStern Smile. Was an Average Medical student at University of Medical Sciences and had taken up Opthalmology as couldn't make it to study Clinical subjectsDead. After her Parents death in a Plane crash she changed her interests n joined forensic sciences.Ermm

These are the Characters which are the most prominent in the story'

Apart from them you will meet,

Lilly ' Assistant Nurse at Maan's clinicDead, whom Maan is currently datingDead, His first Girl friend in a lifetimeAngry! Thans to Lilly n her cheap acts that Maan kept falling for her feeling guilty out of no reason!Cry

Patricia Nelson ' Maan's Patient PPROFL!!! Whom he had addressed as PROBLAMATIC PATIENT for her incorrigible complaintsROFL , she had changed 18 Doctors over a period of 5 years and from past 1 year was under Maan's careDead, thanks to his undying support n treatment'Clap

Mr.Nelson ' Husband of Patricia an overly protective HubbyAngry!! Born with silver spoon n married to golden spoonAngry! Had no business to run cos there were many to be handled n lived peacefully with all commodities n practices HuntingShocked, was a wildlife research scholar!Evil Smile

Anni Handa ' Maan's Cousin sister was married to Vikram Handa, Geet's paternal cousin brother! They had a kid Pinky Handa.Hug

So guys these are the main characters in the story!!!!!Embarrassed

I hope its not boring, but believe me it'll be great fun once the story unfoldsss!!!!Shocked

LEAVE YOUR FEEDBACKSSS

Edited by ainaGURTI - 05 February 2013 at 11:27pm

The following 119 member(s) liked the above post:

scarce05cezannesknehavashirostshubhiguptasravanthi93kaaGurtipayal.gupta177Sarah08sadiasabheenRinny_AngelbasusayeedaMadhuMGian4everGurti_TheBrandFFpmLISTneetugarg123Smartangelfatiya52110divyaraghaniammyicycoolitzzdmgPoonamTrichu26Shefali16preet.harmanJeweledCrown-sessyNaduluvsZahidshruthiruchsmaaneetkisonaliimli95kavya.sravyaMGRMFFSfatema_007SphinxkabslocksCuteTommydreamy4everkptlshabnam22cherieLovervidu87kareena32sanjana yadavgurti30AtiffaruhakhanuntamedtigressjssoodMayamaanfantesylove4all286pearlbasicquestion1jayshu17awesomepooja--ANGEL--KasiKasiAshleyAngelenageetsrir.maanNinnzGmmayaparizariya123...RIDDHIMA...sanum23heytal_SnowFlakes_KoolsmileAIMAMSKsweetsampa39DDbiggestfanZohamaaneetimpoojavermaKINGKHANFANambeernammu5ritzy09kiran_ratipaponeconmannu_minnieNiharika.Nairnehakapoor7Tahitien-moonmaanmeet1CutieTejuAsh1991smj1977.shrutiDillikudimonikasethjanu_2006sona-rainahtani88maaniqrasuj01shah10zaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6kawaii_geetShalveseemamarymillie_maaneet--Ratna--punam2712gill123Craziest_MGSonia.KNsdlife19arpitaji-Mishu-Sandy-Naz..dreamygatz..SecretSapphire_Ms.Foxy.Angel_lehr..AnushaGeet..-Orchid-tamanna1391goldenmoonspvd

ainaGURTI

IF-Sizzlerz

ainaGURTI

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 10:47pm | IP Logged

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

MadhuMGian4evercezannesksravanthi93kaaGurtitania90Gurti_TheBrandFFpmLISTNaduluvsZahidJeweledCrown-drashtiMyAnGeLshabnam22dreamy4everkabslocksKasiKasividu87love4alljayshu17286pearlammu5DDbiggestfanimpoojavermaKINGKHANFANAIMAMSK_SnowFlakes__Ms.Foxy.Angel_Sandy-Nazpunam2712sdlife19-Mishu-sona-rai--Ratna--janu_2006spvdgoldenmoon-Orchid-

spvd

IF-Stunnerz

spvd

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
congrats...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ainaGURTI

FFpmLIST

Groupbie

FFpmLIST

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
                              Hug     BM    Hug