Impressions 28 Jan:Sound of Silence updtd.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 14

Page 1
Page   of 14
Page 2 Page 14

sunshine99

IF-Rockerz

sunshine99

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 10:12pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

tintin0602amimusMili27--sumana13--Zuzanaanurao.66slmuriyya6

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Impressions 28 Jan:Sound of Silence updtd." in Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--sumana13--

IF-Rockerz

--sumana13--

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 11:17pm | IP Logged

Koel,for giving us this beautiful update .. it is better than watching the show Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anurao.66sunshine99slmuriyya6

slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Koel, beautifully written and agree with you, the whole thing is illogical.. from the lack of contact a day before the wedding between the two parties to Garv wanting Gauri. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tintin0602--sumana13--sunshine99anurao.66riyya6

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
koel let me hug u first HugEmbarrassed  ur post as usual Thumbs Up

The epi is moving i would say but no direction LOL

Points to ponder:

1. Vikram Gaikwad, i think this is add on mayb bcoz MS is quiiting... i do not see the reason why garv has to turn to be Vikram Gaikwad... even when he was GARV he hated appa n wanted revenge... the name Jaiwant Bhosle to Appa Saheb now... has some significance i guess LOL

2. I think Garv does not not full secret abt GAURI, but mayb he aware shes the heir of the whole property... this is the only reason to justify why he wanna marry. gauri... he needs to bring appa saheb down...  or mayb both garv n gauri past is related... left to be seen...

3. Police - document hand off- i began to think like watching Hindi movies... Appa saheb will use his power n influence n come out easily... this is the only way i see GARV wants revenge from app... he wants it his way... gauri as a pawn...

4. seems like marriage might happen in today epi... the speed is such Shocked im shocked... but is there a promo for the marriage... Ouch

5. That mahendi thing, oh god... S to V LOL... Dramatic...LOL

6.I just hope CV gives some justification on why GARV wants gauri... im confuse sach main... i know for revenge not LOVE but at least a CLUE... at least give us a little clue... we are not asking full raaz...LOL

7 Having said all this, im looking forward GARV n gauri track...Embarrassed  Hug

8. i believe that b4 marriage dunno how many days as im not married yet, you cant go out right... n why is both sidri roaming freely... LOL

add on, dont ask koel, the appa saheb n whole family is weird... i would say... so nothing came across their mind... the only good thing is that SID is gonna escape and GARV getting himself stuck with WEIRD PEOPLES at BHOSLE...ROFL Have mercy Embarrassed

the photo is not nice Ouch...blurring my eyes LOL

Edited by riyya6 - 28 January 2013 at 11:52pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Danikatintin0602amimusanurao.66--sumana13--honestyfirstslmu

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 11:51pm | IP Logged

Danikatintin0602anurao.66--sumana13--slmu

tintin0602

Coolbie

tintin0602

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Again a mindblowing post dear. 
finally something came out from the silence. i liked it as it was after a very long time. 
well there was also an indication when gauri's mahendi was done. by mistake V was written. 
ahh how can i forget garv/ vikram from yesterdays episode, he was all set and came to appa so that he coulnt get harmed. but one thing i coulnt understand that why he wants gauri in return. and if he will get gauri then what is the chances that he will do nothing to appa. 
well i feel pity for gauri who is all set to get married to her love but will not. 

anurao.66--sumana13--honestyfirstslmuriyya6

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tintin0602

Again a mindblowing post dear. 
finally something came out from the silence. i liked it as it was after a very long time. 
well there was also an indication when gauri's mahendi was done. by mistake V was written. 
ahh how can i forget garv/ vikram from yesterdays episode, he was all set and came to appa so that he coulnt get harmed. but one thing i coulnt understand that why he wants gauri in return. and if he will get gauri then what is the chances that he will do nothing to appa. 
well i feel pity for gauri who is all set to get married to her love but will not. 

yeah... but mayb its a punishment for a girl who wants everything her way... so far... Ouch

Edited by riyya6 - 28 January 2013 at 11:53pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tintin0602anurao.66--sumana13--slmu

slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Oh and Koel, not being picky, but AS's name is Jaywant Bhonsle LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anurao.66--sumana13--riyya6

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.