India-Forums

Why the two girls behind the 3rd one figure (Page 7)

pickachu IF-Stunnerz
pickachu
pickachu

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arnav90

Originally posted by pickachu

This world is so big n have long list celebs you can't remember everyone

Madam whoever you are go through all pages n tell me where i bashed you fav, Your friend brought his name telling me the history that what he did n when he married n all which i am not even interested

Have i said u bashed GC in my post?
Nope! I was just shocked when u said u did not knw DB is GC's wife.That's why i said it!
But now its clear that uhave not remember him b/c of long celeb list so just stop this discussion and get back to the topic.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ilovepyaarEuphoria.shalini28shubhika124

fiona18 Goldie
fiona18
fiona18

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:57am | IP Logged

OOPS, both are so irritating... Angry 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--khush--Arnav90

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 1:06am | IP Logged

This world is so big n have long list celebs you can't remember everyone

Madam whoever you are go through all pages n tell me where i bashed you fav, Your friend brought his name telling me the history that what he did n when he married n all which i am not even interested

Have i said u bashed GC in my post?
Nope! I was just shocked when u said u did not knw DB is GC's wife.That's why i said it!
But now its clear that uhave not remember him b/c of long celeb list so just stop this discussion and get back to the topic.

Thnxx for understanding
Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fiona18

OOPS, both are so irritating... Angry

Yups they were

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--khush--

-wolverine- Groupbie
-wolverine-
-wolverine-

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 1:08am | IP Logged
whether the show is scripted or not, there is always a decency and dignity in the way you do thinks ,especially when it is on national television. the words of the ladies concerded Dimpy and Debina are in utter contrast to their action.
one claims to be polite practical humble and to the point person and this is the way she shows her politeness and humility. even if it was scripted she cud very well have objected to doing this.what she did looked too classless.she portrayed herself to be worse than any vamp in the show and looked happy doing it too .immature than any adolescent.
Dimpy!uff! i wonder how se wud feel if someone poked her nose in her personal life. i didn't feel it was curiosity more a meddling. she claims that she wudnt do anything that wud show her family in bad light.as  if these actions did not reflect on her family and brought shame on them. she is a person who is married to a famiy with great political connection. if the show is scripted and she was acting as per demand of the script, she i feel holds no respect for her family.
what an irony that this is what she does after the tribute she payed to her departed father in law in another show.

Edited by -wolverine- - 29 January 2013 at 1:07am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Mulan12White.Pearlstressrelief_Darling_-WhiteGirl-Arnav90Samraat_92manesha76-PoisonIvy--Priya-

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -wolverine-

<font face="Courier New, Courier, mono" size="2">whether the show is scripted or not, there is always a decency and dignity in the way you do thinks ,especially when it is on national television. the words of the ladies concerded Dimpy and Debina are in utter contrast to their action.
one claims to be polite practical humble and to the point person and this is the way she shows her politeness and humility. even if it was scripted she cud very well have objected to doing this.what she did looked too classless.she portrayed herself to be worse than any vamp in the show and looked happy doing it too .immature than any adolescent.
Dimpy!uff! i wonder how se wud feel if someone poked her nose in her personal life. i didn't feel it was curiosity more a meddling. she claims that she wudnt do anything that wud show her family in bad light.as if these actions did not reflect on her family and brought shame on them. she is a person who is married to a famiy with great political connection. if the show is scripted and she was acting as per demand of the script, she i feel holds no respect for her family.
what an irony that this is what she does after the tribute she payed to her departed father in law in another show.

</font>

Agree with u this what i am saying, Scripted show does'nt mean ruining ur own image, That seems somekind of joke to me
amreenshameem Goldie
amreenshameem
amreenshameem

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Debina from chidiya ghar on sab tv.she hav her own identity. Though I dont like her just saying coz no need to intrduce her wid her hubby's identity.
Dimpy was trying to puch karan to insult gesile
Both girls are horrible they hav no right to do dis wid someone

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav90

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amreenshameem

Debina from chidiya ghar on sab tv.she hav her own identity. Though I dont like her just saying coz no need to intrduce her wid her hubby's identity.
Dimpy was trying to puch karan to insult gesile
Both girls are horrible they hav no right to do dis wid someone
we don't have Sab Tv so don't know what you are talking abt, Aur hamein lena bhi kya ki vo kaun hai, The thing is both were irritating

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index