Why the two girls behind the 3rd one figure (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 17

-AarYaholic-

IF-Rockerz

-AarYaholic-

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:47am | IP Logged
I don't understand why it is imperative to drag GC everywhere LOL

Having said that, I would appreciate i you don't attack any of the actors' personal lives, neither Debina nor Dimpy and any other actress Big smile

Peace :)

Edited by Frozen007 - 29 January 2013 at 12:43am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

.LovelyDreamer.Euphoria.shalini28shubhika124ilovepyaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why the two girls behind the 3rd one figure (Page 6)" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Arnav90

IF-Stunnerz

Arnav90

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pickachu

Originally posted by Arnav90

[QUOTE=Arnav90][QUOTE=Lailakadexter][QUOTE=Arnav90] [QUOTE=Varnita.]

Who are you i don't know you either actually i don't believe remembring anyone who don't exist

U don't knw me!
But i knw u!
I have seen ur posts in JDJ that's why i was shocked that u don't knw abt Gurmeet whom u bashed so much and also said in Madhubhala forum that he is trying to get publicityEmbarrassed
I know he played Maan thats it rest i don't care who is he what he does, In JDJ forum he got bashed bcoz of fans, And this is Welcome forum not JDJ forum, Don't try to pick a fight otherwise u will be reported

pickachu

IF-Stunnerz

pickachu

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:50am | IP Logged

This world is so big n have long list celebs you can't remember everyone

Its ok re IF world is like this u forget the celebs and just remember them when u want to criticize.
Funny thing is that i remember u guys just as critics of GC and DB onlyEmbarrassed.

I'm not fan of DB but i'm fan of GC!
So i knw all the people from geet forum and JDJ forum and also the people who changed their IDsEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-AarYaholic-ilovepyaarEuphoria.shubhika124

bubblygal1711

IF-Sizzlerz

bubblygal1711

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manesha76

Gizzele hit a sixer at one of the 2 girl by asking that she married for Money . She was clean bowled by her LOL . 

Also 2nd lady said , 
 " If anyone disrespects her she will never go to her even if she is paid " . 

I would like to ask this madam if she doesn't like anyone insulting her then who has given her right to insult other woman . Come on double standard woman. 

exactly...you 100% correct...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling_Arnav90

Arnav90

IF-Stunnerz

Arnav90

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Frozen007

I don't understand why it is imperative to drag GC everywhereLOL

Having said that, I would appreciate i you don't attack any of the actors' personal lives, neither Debina nor Dimpy and any other actressBig smile

Peace :)

I did'nt brought anyone his fans came telling me his history which i am not interested, Sorry to say but they are trying to indirect my topic

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling_

pickachu

IF-Stunnerz

pickachu

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:52am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Arnav90][QUOTE=pickachu] [QUOTE=Arnav90][QUOTE=Lailakadexter][QUOTE=Arnav90] [QUOTE=Varnita.]

I know he played Maan thats it rest i don't care who is he what he does, In JDJ forum he got bashed bcoz of fans, And this is Welcome forum not JDJ forum, Don't try to pick a fight otherwise u will be reported

Wait i don't need to fight with uEmbarrassed.
Sorry for hurting u but i was just shocked.
This is welcome forum but b/c GC was brought up in the topic and i saw ur reply that's why i said it!
Why would i want to pick fight with u b/c i'm not at all DB's fan!

Well according to me,the show is scripted and i don't think so anyone is so dumb to do this infront of camera.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ilovepyaarEuphoria.shubhika124

Arnav90

IF-Stunnerz

Arnav90

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:54am | IP Logged

This world is so big n have long list celebs you can't remember everyone

Its ok re IF world is like this u forget the celebs and just remember them when u want to criticize.
Funny thing is that i remember u guys just as critics of GC and DB onlyEmbarrassed.

I'm not fan of DB but i'm fan of GC!
So i knw all the people from geet forum and JDJ forum and also the people who changed their IDsEmbarrassed
Madam whoever you are go through all pages n tell me where i bashed you fav, Your friend brought his name telling me the history that what he did n when he married n all which i am not even interested

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling_pickachu

Arnav90

IF-Stunnerz

Arnav90

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:56am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Arnav90][QUOTE=pickachu] [QUOTE=Arnav90][QUOTE=Lailakadexter][QUOTE=Arnav90] [QUOTE=Varnita.]

Wait i don't need to fight with uEmbarrassed.
Sorry for hurting u but i was just shocked.
This is welcome forum but b/c GC was brought up in the topic and i saw ur reply that's why i said it!
Why would i want to pick fight with u b/c i'm not at all DB's fan!

Well according to me,the show is scripted and i don't think so anyone is so dumb to do this infront of camera.
I don't know the show scripted aur not i said it bcoz it did'nt look good on Tv

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling_

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.