Why the two girls behind the 3rd one figure (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 17

Arnav90

IF-Stunnerz

Arnav90

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvbuff74

Both DimPY AND Debina had found their bong connection and armed with that they were making digs at the third girl which was too childish and his will bring about negativity within this group which was apparent in theprecap...Dead
I think both of them just showed trailor yesterday lot more to come in next epi's

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--khush--_Darling_manesha76

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why the two girls behind the 3rd one figure (Page 5)" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pickachu

IF-Stunnerz

pickachu

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arnav90

[QUOTE=Lailakadexter][QUOTE=Arnav90] [QUOTE=Varnita.]
Sorry I have'nt seen Ramayan...

Gurmeet Choudhary the one who played "Maan Singh Khurana" n got popular, Ohhh She is his wife...

Mujhe nahi pata thaOuch

Thnxxx

U have forgot GCLOL!
Wah jee!
If DB was pretending for money then why r u pretending to not knw abt GC!
B/c as far as i remember u were on JDJ forum u bashed GC and also bashed DB on the article which posted that she is insecureTongue!
I guess u were on geet forum na that's why u think that GC aka Gurmeet chaudary is popular for only MSK's roleWink!

ilovepyaarEuphoria.shubhika124

Arnav90

IF-Stunnerz

Arnav90

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyothi-m

Dimpy and debina r most irritating and behaving like childish.
Ya Agree with u this is now How u behave with people, I mean tum log khud bhi koi Miss Universe nahi ho jo doosron ke look par personal remarks dein

--khush--_Darling_manesha76

Arnav90

IF-Stunnerz

Arnav90

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pickachu

[QUOTE=Lailakadexter][QUOTE=Arnav90] [QUOTE=Varnita.]
Sorry I have'nt seen Ramayan...

Gurmeet Choudhary the one who played "Maan Singh Khurana" n got popular, Ohhh She is his wife...

Mujhe nahi pata thaOuch

Thnxxx

U have forgot GCLOL!
Wah jee!
If DB was pretending for money then why r u pretending to not knw abt GC!
B/c as far as i remember u were on JDJ forum u bashed GC and also bashed DB on the article which posted that she is insecureTongue!
I guess u were on geet forum na that's why u think that GC aka Gurmeet chaudary is popular for only MSK's roleWink!
Who are you i don't know you either actually i don't believe in remembring anyone who don't exist, This world is so big n has lots of celebrity you can't remember everyone, Try not to bring ur personal favs in the discussion

Edited by Arnav90 - 29 January 2013 at 12:39am

_Darling_pickachumanesha76

Arnav90

IF-Stunnerz

Arnav90

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manesha76

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#660099">Gizzele hit a sixer at one of the 2 girl by asking that she married for Money . She was clean bowled by herLOL.</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#660099"> Also 2nd lady said ,</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#660099">" If anyone disrespects her she will never go to her even if she is paid " .</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#660099"> I would like to ask this madam if she doesn't like anyone insulting her then who has given her right to insult other woman . Come on double standard woman.</font>
Agree with u

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling_manesha76

pickachu

IF-Stunnerz

pickachu

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pickachu

[QUOTE=Arnav90][QUOTE=Lailakadexter][QUOTE=Arnav90] [QUOTE=Varnita.]

Who are you i don't know you either actually i don't believe remembring anyone who don't exist

U don't knw me!
But i knw u!
I have seen ur posts in JDJ that's why i was shocked that u don't knw abt Gurmeet whom u bashed so much and also said in Madhubhala forum that he is trying to get publicityEmbarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-AarYaholic-ilovepyaarEuphoria.shalini28Varnita.Arnav90

Arnav90

IF-Stunnerz

Arnav90

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:45am | IP Logged
This world is so big n have long list celebs you can't remember everyone

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pickachu

Euphoria.

IF-Sizzlerz

Euphoria.

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:45am | IP Logged
How is GC, him winning JDJ and his popularity (be it as Yash or Maan) even related to this show or this post? Just because he is Debina's husband doesn't mean that you people can just bring in his name and bash him.

Plus why are a certain celeb's fans so concerned about Debina's behavior? As far as I can recall, they never liked Debina so what is new now?

And @Arnav, LOL! You don't know Gurmeet? =O If I am not wrong, he is the lead of the show that is apparently the rival of your favourite show. =)

Anyways, I haven't watched the episode yet and by the looks of it, I don't intend to either. It is most likely scripted and if so, Debina and Dimpy aren't the only ones who are doing it for money. The rest are as well. So just keep that point out. That said, I'm not justifying what D&D have done.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-AarYaholic-shalini28shubhika124ilovepyaarpickachu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.