Why the two girls behind the 3rd one figure (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 17

--khush--

Goldie

--khush--

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:06am | IP Logged

the whole situation was very irritating.. especially dimpy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav90

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why the two girls behind the 3rd one figure (Page 4)" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Arnav90

IF-Stunnerz

Arnav90

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Varnita.

Originally posted by Arnav90

Okkk i was saying bcoz i have only heard name of Gurmeet... Chalo hamein kya lena ki vo popular hai ya nahi, we are here to discuss the show hereSmile

Yes offcoarseLOL
But i am hating the show right now! Discussing it is not sane for my health trust meROFL
Better the stupidity end in the show or I am going to quit it forever, i really cant tolerate such nonsense!Dead
You must quit dear if its effecting ur piece of mind bcoz for a show messing up our own head is not good

Arnav90

IF-Stunnerz

Arnav90

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bubblygal1711

Originally posted by Arnav90

Agree with you, Ragini, Nigar do have a fight but they still maintained their dignity n mannerism...

yes their fight was their ego clash...but they maintained it...but this time it was on gizele's physical features which i found very rude...first persons should learn some manners...
Ya they must learn some basic manner that how to behave bcoz they seemed illitrate to me

Arnav90

IF-Stunnerz

Arnav90

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lailakadexter

Copy Pasting
So scripted means Dimpy and Debina are paid by PH just to bully and insult Gizele and by knowing the fact that it will their public image..just assume both the girls agreed,but what about Gizele,is she also getting paid just to get bullied and insulted?
Who will agree to do such villaineous stuff that too on TV ?
And They are not that desperate for job they have projects in their hand.
Well said totally agree with you

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manesha76

Arnav90

IF-Stunnerz

Arnav90

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khush.singh

the whole situation was very irritating.. especially dimpy

Yup very irritating

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--khush--manesha76

tvbuff74

tvbuff74

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Both DimPY AND Debina had found their bong connection and armed with that they were making digs at the third girl which was too childish and his will bring  about negativity within this group which was apparent in theprecap...Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manesha76Arnav90

Baingan

IF-Sizzlerz

Baingan

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Dimpy and debina r most irritating and behaving like childish.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--khush--happygoluckymanesha76Arnav90

manesha76

IF-Stunnerz

manesha76

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:33am | IP Logged

Gizzele hit a sixer at one of the 2 girl by asking that she married for Money . She was clean bowled by her LOL . 

Also 2nd lady said , 
 " If anyone disrespects her she will never go to her even if she is paid " . 

I would like to ask this madam if she doesn't like anyone insulting her then who has given her right to insult other woman . Come on double standard woman. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

stressrelief--khush--LeadNitrate__VJ__bubblygal1711Samraat_92Arnav90-PoisonIvy--Priya-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.