Why the two girls behind the 3rd one figure (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 17

bubblygal1711

IF-Sizzlerz

bubblygal1711

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Yup lets take it as the show is scripted...
then one person among the three girl said she didnt marry for money..
another said i will never do a show where i get insulted...

then if not for money then why you came for the show and if you dont want to get insulted then why your insulting a persons figure...even if it is scripted then why you agree to go inside a room and make disgusting expressions about a persons lips? do you have your own dignity and your own self respect...

your commenting on persons dress... for god sake you both work more exposing dresses when you come out...so please for the persons who are saying their celbs are genuine down to earth...but i think they should see the dictionary for exact meaning...

i felt last week celbs... sanaya ragz nigar andy and manoj ji are MORE MORE better than these celbs...this week i found only amar was good...he was decent enough... if the show is scripted why didnt he try to make fun of gizele?

so i really found out this week it is very fake and rude... i didnt like gizele...but i felt very very bad for her...

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

-wolverine-SizzlingPaRud-stressreliefNirjhor105mitrabhuyan_Darling_bangaloresdesait-WhiteGirl-Arnav90manesha76Samraat_92-PoisonIvy--Priya-..AnushaGeet..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why the two girls behind the 3rd one figure (Page 3)" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Arnav90

IF-Stunnerz

Arnav90

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manesha76

Originally posted by Arnav90

Yaa this is what i amsaying that there is surely some reason but people here are saying that 
show is scripted, Don't know why they feel like this...

I don't know them personally but you can make out of what you seeOuch

If this show is scripted then JDJ also must scripted . That means the winners are chosen by the channel . Come on yaar how can a dinner show be scripted . Anyways whatever it is for me other 2 females were trying put down Gizzle simple & straight  . 

Yaa you have a point here, I have heard alot that viewers were not happy with JDJ winner,,,,,,,,

But their behavior annoyed meDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manesha76

Arnav90

IF-Stunnerz

Arnav90

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vampire_Lover

I still fail to see how the things these two people say are scripted? I guess these people mean that Dumpy and Debina will do anything for money.

And it was obvious how jealous these two were of Gizele, especially Dumpy. They're acting as if they never saw a woman in a mini skirt before. I'm sure they wear such clothes themselves!

Yup it showed insecurity n jealousy for some reason otherwise how can you be so rude with a person you are meeting 1st time...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-wolverine-SizzlingPaRud-Samraat_92

Arnav90

IF-Stunnerz

Arnav90

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Varnita.

Ohh comeon! Cant you see the whole show is scripted! All the three girls might be laughing behind the camera for behaving so stupidly!
I really wish that we atleast get one reality show which is not scripted! Ermm

Lolzz this is sum kind of joke, Show is scripted for the winners n all...

Show scripted does'nt mean that people will make personal remarks on somebody whom they are meeting 1st time...

BTW Is that the same Dubina Girl in your DP, Can you tell me who is She i mean any actress, Modeli of something

No one can make their fun infront of others unnecessarity! They know the whole world is seeing their Stupidity! Weather you accept it or not, It is all scripted! No person with sane mind can behave like this! It is just like second Big Boss! ALL FAKE! Every action is being paid..
Btw, her name is Debina not Dubina! She and Gurmeet were the Ram Sita of 2008 NDTV Ramayan and she got married with Gurmeet in 2010 who won JDJ this year and is presently actinbg yash in Punar vivaah!

Well I don't know whether its scripted or not but i said my POV that it did'nt look good you know, If you are sane person then doing these things for money is not sanity ofcourse...

Ohhh The Guy who played "Maan" so She is wife of him okkk...

That means her hubby is celebrity n She came in limelight bcoz of him... 

Thnxx let see how they proceed in further epis

Well i am not approving the things either! I hated the Episode, I know whatever happebned was not good, weather scripted or not! I was not expecting the show like this Ouch I hope the things dont repeat again, Specially Dimpy was horrible!

And No btw, Debina and gurmeet got equal fame after Ramayan, Debina didnt get limelight because of Gurmeet but she has her own identity...She is in that industry even before Gurmeet has joined! Though I agree Gurmeet got more Popular later! Smile

Okkk i was saying bcoz i have only heard name of Gurmeet... Chalo hamein kya lena ki vo popular hai ya nahi, we are here to discuss the show hereSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-wolverine-Varnita.

Arnav90

IF-Stunnerz

Arnav90

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bubblygal1711

Yup lets take it as the show is scripted...
then one person among the three girl said she didnt marry for money..
another said i will never do a show where i get insulted...

then if not for money then why you came for the show and if you dont want to get insulted then why your insulting a persons figure...even if it is scripted then why you agree to go inside a room and make disgusting expressions about a persons lips? do you have your own dignity and your own self respect...

your commenting on persons dress... for god sake you both work more exposing dresses when you come out...so please for the persons who are saying their celbs are genuine down to earth...but i think they should see the dictionary for exact meaning...

i felt last week celbs... sanaya ragz nigar andy and manoj ji are MORE MORE better than these celbs...this week i found only amar was good...he was decent enough... if the show is scripted why didnt he try to make fun of gizele?

so i really found out this week it is very fake and rude... i didnt like gizele...but i felt very very bad for her...

Agree with you, Ragini, Nigar do have a fight but they still maintained their dignity n mannerism...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-wolverine-bubblygal1711

Varnita.

IF-Sizzlerz

Varnita.

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 11:27pm | IP Logged

Okkk i was saying bcoz i have only heard name of Gurmeet... Chalo hamein kya lena ki vo popular hai ya nahi, we are here to discuss the show hereSmile

Yes offcoarse LOL
But i am hating the show right now! Discussing it is not sane for my health trust me ROFL
Better the stupidity end in the show or I am going to quit it forever, i really cant tolerate such nonsense! Dead

desaitilovepyaarArnav90

bubblygal1711

IF-Sizzlerz

bubblygal1711

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 11:30pm | IP Logged

Agree with you, Ragini, Nigar do have a fight but they still maintained their dignity n mannerism...

yes their fight was their ego clash...but they maintained it...but this time it was on gizele's physical features which i found very rude...first persons should learn some manners...

Nirjhor105manesha76Arnav90

Naya-hai-wah

Naya-hai-wah

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Copy Pasting
So scripted means Dimpy and Debina are paid by PH just to bully and insult Gizele and by knowing the fact that it will their public image..just assume both the girls agreed,but what about Gizele,is she also getting paid just to get bullied and insulted?
Who will agree to do such villaineous stuff that too on TV ?
And They are not that desperate for job they have projects in their hand.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-wolverine-stressrelief-PoisonIvy-Samraat_92manesha76Arnav90

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.