Why the two girls behind the 3rd one figure (Page 16)

Post Reply New Post

Page 16 of 17

BiggBoss420

IF-Addictz

BiggBoss420

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dorimon

Guys guys see. This show is not to show the best of yourself. Debina was nice i felt. Just one episode and the bashers jumped to join the bashing game. Please lets watch the rest. Then call names. what debina did in the room. ...the pout... We all felt after seeing the gizelles lip. But just bcos they r celebs nd loads of old haters. Tjings r getting blown out of proportion.

I would prefer a POV from neutral person, not a fan, seeing u a fan of Debina can easily figure out that u would support and defend her act... Be fair...

Edited by Zee_News - 29 January 2013 at 6:55am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling_Arnav90

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why the two girls behind the 3rd one figure (Page 16)" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

S.Stephy

IF-Dazzler

S.Stephy

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 7:15am | IP Logged
I know reality shows are scripted but I wonder to what extent is this show scripted. Does the creative team actually write out these dialogues for the participants and do they fix who should fight with whom? Anyways, whether scripted or not, the things Dimpy and Debina said in yesterday's epi didn't reflect nicely on them...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling_Arnav90-PoisonIvy-BiggBoss420

.rishbala.

.rishbala.

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 7:25am | IP Logged
nice post

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav90

abinash079

IF-Stunnerz

abinash079

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arnav90

Originally posted by abinash079

i care a dam about this 2 women specially that debina i know  what is she i cant say anything here LOL
LOL

Lolzzz even i don't care bcoz mujhe toh pata bhi nahi ye hai kaunLOLLOL

it seems you know some past history of them, Are they bad people or somethingConfused

arnav seriously u wont want to know it it worst that u can think there r many things which many know but still not ready to accept it simple

_Darling_Arnav90

abinash079

IF-Stunnerz

abinash079

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Originally posted by Arnav90

Originally posted by abinash079

i care a dam about this 2 women specially that debina i know  what is she i cant say anything here LOL
LOL

Lolzzz even i don't care bcoz mujhe toh pata bhi nahi ye hai kaunLOLLOL

it seems you know some past history of them, Are they bad people or somethingConfused

Trust me dear, there are people who have personal vengeance against Debina since a long time.LOL They jump at the chance to demean her so their behavior doesn't surprise me at all!

To be honest, I hate what Debina did yesterday. I don't support it neither will I praise it, but I don't believe she was horrible. She did not do or say anything else throughout the evening and it was Dimpy who made Gizelle uncomfortable, not Debina.

Some of Debina's bashers are going too far, using horrible words and uttering profanity. It shows how low their character could stoop, which everyone already knew really well.

personal vengeance hummm let me think Confused thinking hard still cat get any reason
but the fact is i know her history what she did in past and all i dont want to say anything here

_Darling_Arnav90

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bubblygal1711

Yup lets take it as the show is scripted...
then one person among the three girl said she didnt marry for money..
another said i will never do a show where i get insulted...

then if not for money then why you came for the show and if you dont want to get insulted then why your insulting a persons figure...even if it is scripted then why you agree to go inside a room and make disgusting expressions about a persons lips? do you have your own dignity and your own self respect...

your commenting on persons dress... for god sake you both work more exposing dresses when you come out...so please for the persons who are saying their celbs are genuine down to earth...but i think they should see the dictionary for exact meaning...

i felt last week celbs... sanaya ragz nigar andy and manoj ji are MORE MORE better than these celbs...this week i found only amar was good...he was decent enough... if the show is scripted why didnt he try to make fun of gizele?

so i really found out this week it is very fake and rude... i didnt like gizele...but i felt very very bad for her...

Totally agree..Clap

Ditto..Tongue

_Darling_Arnav90

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lailakadexter

Originally posted by -nee-

they r perfect for BB!!
and I want that supermodel in bb7 as well bcoz she reminds me of pooja misrra...

LOL LOL LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav90

Arnav90

IF-Stunnerz

Arnav90

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by S.Stephy

I know reality shows are scripted but I wonder to what extent is this show scripted. Does the creative team actually write out these dialogues for the participants and do they fix who should fight with whom? Anyways, whether scripted or not, the things Dimpy and Debina said in yesterday's epi didn't reflect nicely on them...
Totally agree with you

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.