Why the two girls behind the 3rd one figure (Page 14)

Post Reply New Post

Page 14 of 17

Naya-hai-wah

Naya-hai-wah

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zee_News

Originally posted by -nee-

Originally posted by Lailakadexter

lol!!
the show is entertaining so is the forum!!

suddely the forum got a life,credit goes to DD.

<font size="2"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">we r go<font size="2">nna get more tonight,, rofl

</font></font></font>

Nach Baliye this year so much thanda and boring, this show seems a mini copy of BB on exposing pplLOL

Smile this show is bb with Rotation Policy of celebs..and it is fast paced too..bb is somewhat dull in the middle

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav90

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why the two girls behind the 3rd one figure (Page 14)" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Arnav90

IF-Stunnerz

Arnav90

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 6:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Arnav90

<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">I watched yesterday's epi...</font>

<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">There were 3 girls some</font>

<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Dubina, Dimpy n Gizzle</font>

<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">I know Gizzle from Survivor India n that dimpy bcoz She made issue in news abt her marrige thing n all...</font>
<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">But had now clue who was the 3rd one Dubina...</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3" color="#990099">I just have one question why was Dubina n Dimpy was so much interested in Gizzle figure specially legs n lips(Mazra kya hai)...</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3" color="#990099">Did'nt they know Model do have long height n long legs, Both of the girls seemed insecure or something...</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3" color="#990099">and one more thing why they were interested in knowing that She is single or married...</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3" color="#990099">But the whole scenario was very irritatingDeadDeadDead</font>

Both Dimpy and Debina r known for mannerless and rubbish behaviours, don't be surprised...
And no one with brain would insult him/self infront the whole world coz of script, some fans need a reality checkup...

And Debina is known only coz of GC, otherwise no one would look at her...

Thnx for info but who cares i am not interested who they are n who there hubbies are, I just know the had a bad impression

_Darling_

Arnav90

IF-Stunnerz

Arnav90

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 6:29am | IP Logged

@pippa
i completely agree with few things u said,,, debina said she was humble n polite n to the point person but she was the opposite yesterday!! she should have stopped dimpy from attacking instead she was enjoying it,, so it does not make her any better than dimpy for me!!

Agree

_Darling_

Arnav90

IF-Stunnerz

Arnav90

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 6:31am | IP Logged

Some fans claim being GC fans while they say reality shows are scripted, it means u mean even when GC won JDJ is scripted? What nonsense... Moral, u want only to believe what u want to believe...

Thats the fact that people only believe what the want

_Darling_

Arnav90

IF-Stunnerz

Arnav90

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Euphoria.

Zee, maybe you need a reality checkyourself. Stop living in that bubble of yours thinking that Gurmeet is oh so unhappy in his marital life with Debina and secretly loves DD but can't admit to it. There, I have said it. Stop cooking up effing stupid stories about you knowing that GurTi are still in touch and what not because even a blind person can see that that's not true.

Not a fan of Debina but as a fan of Gurmeet, I wouldn't say anything that might possibly hurt him. And you call yourself a fan of GC? GC loves DB, period. If you don't like it, that can't be helped. Just live with it.

Sorry for bringing in GC and DD out here but I had to say something. If you guys really hate DB so much then just ignore what she does. Why bother boil your blood over what she does? And all you girls (and a few guys) who are talking shit about DB, well, it probably doesn't even matter to her because she's not reading this but we forum members are actually reading what you guys are posting. It doesn't even reflect good on yourself so why bother tarnish your own reputation for someone who doesn't deserve it (according to you folks).
I don't know what is cooking between both of u so kindly keep ur matters outside my post n don't bring other celeb in the convo, GC n DD are not related to this show so keep them out

_Darling_

Arnav90

IF-Stunnerz

Arnav90

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DevilLiesInYou

Both of them behaved so rude n sarcastic, It good that u don't know them bcoz if u do u must have hated both, Both Debina n Dimpy are publicity freak...
Thnx for the Info, Yaa their behavior was disgusted

_Darling_

Arnav90

IF-Stunnerz

Arnav90

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Originally posted by Arnav90

Originally posted by abinash079

</div> <div>
i care a dam about this 2 women specially that debina i know what is she i cant say anything here LOL
LOL

Lolzzz even i don't care bcoz mujhe toh pata bhi nahi ye hai kaunLOLLOL

it seems you know some past history of them, Are they bad people or somethingConfused

Trust me dear, there are people who have personal vengeance against Debina since a long time.LOLThey jump at the chance to demean her so their behavior doesn't surprise me at all!
To be honest, I hate what Debina did yesterday. I don't support it neither will I praise it, but I don't believe she was horrible. She did not do or say anything else throughout the evening and it was Dimpy who made Gizelle uncomfortable, not Debina.
Some of Debina's bashers are going too far, using horrible words and uttering profanity. It shows how lowtheir character could stoop, which everyone already knew really well.
May be u are right, I don't know what is cooking here, That is why i twice said to people that don't go off the topic n keep their personal hatred out

_Darling_

Arnav90

IF-Stunnerz

Arnav90

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lailakadexter

lol!!
the show is entertaining so is the forum!!

suddely the forum got a life,credit goes to DD.
Kindly don't bring other celeb in the convo

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..leverne

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.