Why the two girls behind the 3rd one figure (Page 13)

Post Reply New Post

Page 13 of 17

Naya-hai-wah

Naya-hai-wah

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -nee-

lol!!
the show is entertaining so is the forum!!

suddely the forum got a life,credit goes to DD.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-WhiteGirl-Arnav90

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why the two girls behind the 3rd one figure (Page 13)" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-WhiteGirl-

IF-Sizzlerz

-WhiteGirl-

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lailakadexter

lol!!

we r gonna get more tonight,, rofl

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav90

Silence_Gold

IF-Addictz

Silence_Gold

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 6:08am | IP Logged

lol!!

Nach Baliye this year so much thanda and boring, this show seems a mini copy of BB on exposing ppl LOL

Arnav90

Euphoria.

IF-Sizzlerz

Euphoria.

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Zee, you might know Debina better than I do, I am not refuting that point. I don't even know her well enough and I don't wish to either. Not a fan and probably not gonna be a fan of hers either.

About supporting Debina if she was not associated with Gurmeet, well hun, I am still not supporting her. I have said it before, gonna say it once more, that I am not defending her actions. What she did was wrong. Period. But tell me something, can that be changed? What are we gonna get out of insulting her? One can definitely express their anger or disappointment towards Debina for what she has said (Dimpy  as well) but do so in a dignified manner. Don't resort to name-calling and things like that (and I am not saying that it's you who have done it, I am just talking in general). 

That's all. I don't wish to hurt anyone and I hope I haven't hurt you either. If I did, then once again, I apologize. I am sorry. 

Edit - TYVM is Thank You Very Much. LOL And no hard feelings from my side as well. =)

Edited by Euphoria. - 29 January 2013 at 6:06am

Arnav90

Silence_Gold

IF-Addictz

Silence_Gold

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Euphoria.

Zee, you might know Debina better than I do, I am not refuting that point. I don't even know her well enough and I don't wish to either. Not a fan and probably not gonna be a fan of hers either.

About supporting Debina if she was not associated with Gurmeet, well hun, I am still not supporting her. I have said it before, gonna say it once more, that I am not defending her actions. What she did was wrong. Period. But tell me something, can that be changed? What are we gonna get out of insulting her? One can definitely express their anger or disappointment towards Debina for what she has said (Dimpy  as well) but do so in a dignified manner. Don't resort to name-calling and things like that (and I am not saying that it's you who have done it, I am just talking in general). 

That's all. I don't wish to hurt anyone and I hope I haven't hurt you either. If I did, then once again, I apologize. I am sorry. 

No hard feelings here too...
By the way nice to see that u r from Punar Vivah forum too, I am from there too Smile

Edited by Zee_News - 29 January 2013 at 6:07am

_Darling_Euphoria.

Euphoria.

IF-Sizzlerz

Euphoria.

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 6:14am | IP Logged
I have always been there and I have seen you around in that forum as well. Anyways, I am out of here! Will see you around in the PV forum, much more peaceful out there and like it best out there as well! LOLBig smile

Arnav90

Silence_Gold

IF-Addictz

Silence_Gold

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Euphoria.

I have always been there and I have seen you around in that forum as well. Anyways, I am out of here! Will see you around in the PV forum, much more peaceful out there and like it best out there as well! LOLBig smile

Yeah, I like Punar Vivah forum too for being peaceful...

Euphoria.Arnav90

-WhiteGirl-

IF-Sizzlerz

-WhiteGirl-

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zee_News

lol!!

Nach Baliye this year so much thanda and boring, this show seems a mini copy of BB on exposing ppl LOL

exactly!! i watched last week,, found sanaya really well behaved,, but this week is just getting bigger n better!!
i was surprised with the format,, its just like BB

_Darling_Arnav90

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.