Why the two girls behind the 3rd one figure (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 17

Arnav90

IF-Stunnerz

Arnav90

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Guys If u wanna fight aur bring ur personal issue then go made ur seperate post plz don't ruin my post, I don't want it to be closed, Zee - News n Europhia i am gonna report u both if u people went personal

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling_Euphoria.deboleena.manna..RamKiJanaki..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why the two girls behind the 3rd one figure (Page 12)" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Arnav90

IF-Stunnerz

Arnav90

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Plz maintain ur dignity, Here u people behaving like them so what's the diffrence

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling_

Euphoria.

IF-Sizzlerz

Euphoria.

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 5:51am | IP Logged
@Zee: You can leave my personal problems out, TYVM. As for what I have said, well that's what I could gather after looking at the posts made by you. I might be wrong and if I am and if I have offended you, then I am sorry. 

DO NOT twist my words. I didn't say that you should support DB just because she is GC's wife. Heck, even I said that she shouldn't have said what she did, even if the show is scripted. But as a fan of GC, you should at least respect the fact that he loves his wife and that he would be hurt to see such comments. If you hate DB, go ahead hate her, I am not telling you to like/love her. Even I don't like her but you can always keep what you feel to yourself and not demean/humiliate DB publicly? 

And once again, do not bring in MY character into all this. Read what I have written carefully before commenting on my character. And I am gonna say it again, I am not telling you to praise DB. Anyways, not gonna get into a tiff with you. Do what pleases you, I have said what I wanted to. Hate me for that, bash me for that, go ahead. 

Edited by Euphoria. - 29 January 2013 at 5:49am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Varnita...RamKiJanaki..

-WhiteGirl-

IF-Sizzlerz

-WhiteGirl-

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 5:53am | IP Logged
lol!!
the show is entertaining so is the forum!!

_Darling_Arnav90

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pippa

From what I saw last night and the precap, I think Dimpy is being shown as the meanie, not Debina.

I agree that making fun of Gizzel's lips by both the ladies was unwarranted but that was the only fault I could find with Debina. Through the rest of the episode, she didn't say or do anything untoward.

And, if you see the precap, it was Dimpy and Gizzel who were at each other's throats and it was the others who were trying to stop the fight.

Btw, All reality shows are scripted, especially in India. At least, in this episode no one insulted the host to his face. That made for a nice change.

I agree. Debina was nowhere near as horrible as Dimpy. One fault she had was making fun of Gizelle's lips behind her back, and even being her fan that disappointed me and I do NOT support it, but I beg to differ with anyone who thinks she was as bad as Dimpy. She never said or did anything else throughout the evening. This forum is just a place to vent for people who have had personal vengeance against Debina for a long time.

As for the cat fight, in the precap it was Gizelle and Dimpy who leapt at each other, and the men tried to stop them. There was no mention of Debina participating.

pippaVarnita.

Varnita.

IF-Sizzlerz

Varnita.

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Euphoria.

You can leave my personal problems out, TYVM. As for what I have said, well that's what I could gather after looking at the posts made by you. I might be wrong and if I am and if I have offended you, then I am sorry. 

DO NOT twist my words. I didn't say that you should support DB just because she is GC's wife. Heck, even I said that she shouldn't have said what she did, even if the show is scripted. But as a fan of GC, you should at least respect the fact that he loves his wife and that he would be hurt to see such comments. If you hate DB, go ahead hate her, I am not telling you to like/love her. Even I don't like her but you can always keep what you feel to yourself and not demean/humiliate DB publicly? 

And once again, do not bring in MY character into all this. Read what I have written carefully before commenting on my character. And I am gonna say it again, I am not telling you to praise DB. Anyways, not gonna get into a tiff with you. Do what pleases you, I have said what I wanted to. Hate me for that, bash me for that, go ahead. 

I Do agree with you completely! Thanku so much for your support! Even I dont approve Dimpy and Debina's Behaviour yesterday...So what if Dimpy is Debina's friend? Debina should not have supported her in her disgusting acts! And once again I want to remind, Dimpy was behind all this stupidity, not Debina...Debina just supported her friend which is also wrong! But we cant see Dimpy and Debina with the same eyes!
But here some people dont seems to care about Dimpy and attacked Debina again like their old business! They didnt care about the show but they just need a background where they can bash Debina specially including her personal life and husband unnecessarily! Dead Seriously people need to get a Life! Dead 

..RamKiJanaki..

Silence_Gold

IF-Addictz

Silence_Gold

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Euphoria.

You can leave my personal problems out, TYVM. As for what I have said, well that's what I could gather after looking at the posts made by you. I might be wrong and if I am and if I have offended you, then I am sorry. 

I don't know ur name, sorry for replying without taking ur name, but one thing u need to understand, I knew DB before even GC existed on showbiz, I always disliked her for her behaviours, from where GC came into pic? Yes I am GurTI fan, but does it means that I want GC to marry each actress he works with? Oh come on, this is pathetic, Infact I always prefered onscreen couples, even in bollywood the same... Most actors who marry actress, the actress have insecurity problems, but I hardly care on this matter, I am talking about her behaviours in the show, I am full on against bully, as I saw how it is in real when someone gets bullied, it's horrible... Why would I humiliate her when she is doing it herself? Was it I only one who noticed that and bashed her for that? Infact some people who hardly know her or GC were disgusted at her act much more than I do... 

Listen, one thing be sure about, I would never support wrong thing, no matter what... And I am not blind supporter, I am GC's fan, yes, I really don't care If u believe it or not, for me it's enough he knows it and he knows well that many dislike what Debina do, he can't force ppl to like, Infact he indicated too many time that she hurts ppl in his interviews... No one is complete, every human being has fault, but it doesn't mean to go to extent to bully others, u might never faced bullying, so u don't know how it feels, I saw many go thought it and has been mentality disturbed, it's not something to praise on, I would be happy If DB prove me wrong by behaving nicely to ppl, coz I even experience it myself on how she behaves, I don't have any personal dushmani with her, I comment also on Dimpy being bad, not only her, both of them were truely mannerless in the show, If u think that anyone would keep shut on what they did just being DB is tagged to GC, this is what to say about? Would u say the same u did If she wasn't tagged with GC?... Be honest... And I don't need to prove myself for u, it's not enough for me all ppl who know me personally, know well that I am straightforward person...

By the way, What is TVYM?... I am not good at short forms...

Anyway, no hard feelings to u or anyone else, it's just like I don't like her behaviours...

Edited by Zee_News - 29 January 2013 at 6:01am

_Darling_

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arnav90

Originally posted by abinash079

i care a dam about this 2 women specially that debina i know  what is she i cant say anything here LOL
LOL

Lolzzz even i don't care bcoz mujhe toh pata bhi nahi ye hai kaunLOLLOL

it seems you know some past history of them, Are they bad people or somethingConfused

Trust me dear, there are people who have personal vengeance against Debina since a long time.LOL They jump at the chance to demean her so their behavior doesn't surprise me at all!

To be honest, I hate what Debina did yesterday. I don't support it neither will I praise it, but I don't believe she was horrible. She did not do or say anything else throughout the evening and it was Dimpy who made Gizelle uncomfortable, not Debina.

Some of Debina's bashers are going too far, using horrible words and uttering profanity. It shows how low their character could stoop, which everyone already knew really well.

Varnita.Arnav90

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.