Why the two girls behind the 3rd one figure (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 17

Silence_Gold

IF-Addictz

Silence_Gold

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arnav90

I watched yesterday's epi...

There were 3 girls some

Dubina, Dimpy n Gizzle

I know Gizzle from Survivor India n that dimpy bcoz She made issue in news abt her marrige thing n all...
But had now clue who was the 3rd one Dubina...

I just have one question why was Dubina n Dimpy was so much interested in Gizzle figure specially legs n lips(Mazra kya hai)...

Did'nt they know Model do have long height n long legs, Both of the girls seemed insecure or something...

and one more thing why they were interested in knowing that She is single or married...

But the whole scenario was very irritatingDeadDeadDead

Both Dimpy and Debina r known for mannerless and rubbish behaviours, don't be surprised...
And no one with brain would insult him/self infront the whole world coz of script, some fans need a reality checkup...

And Debina is known only coz of GC, otherwise no one would look at her...

Edited by Zee_News - 29 January 2013 at 5:24am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav90

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why the two girls behind the 3rd one figure (Page 11)" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Arnav90

IF-Stunnerz

Arnav90

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pippa

From what I saw last night and the precap, I think Dimpy is being shown as the meanie, not Debina.

I agree that making fun of Gizzel's lips by both the ladies was unwarranted but that was the only fault I could find with Debina. Through the rest of the episode, she didn't say or do anything untoward.

And, if you see the precap, it was Dimpy and Gizzel who were at each other's throats and it was the others who were trying to stop the fight.

Btw, All reality shows are scripted, especially in India. At least, in this episode no one insulted the host to his face. That made for a nice change.

Well if anybody did'nt like part of the show that does'nt mean its scripted...

-WhiteGirl-

IF-Sizzlerz

-WhiteGirl-

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 5:30am | IP Logged
@pippa
i completely agree with few things u said,,, debina said she was humble n polite n to the point person but she was the opposite yesterday!! she should have stopped dimpy from attacking instead she was enjoying it,, so it does not make her any better than dimpy for me!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling_desaitArnav90

Silence_Gold

IF-Addictz

Silence_Gold

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Some fans claim being GC fans while they say reality shows are scripted, it means u mean even when GC won JDJ is scripted? What nonsense... Moral, u want only to believe what u want to believe...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling_Arnav90

Euphoria.

IF-Sizzlerz

Euphoria.

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Zee, maybe you need a reality check yourself. Stop living in that bubble of yours thinking that Gurmeet is oh so unhappy in his marital life with Debina and secretly loves DD but can't admit to it. There, I have said it. Stop cooking up effing stupid stories about you knowing that GurTi are still in touch and what not because even a blind person can see that that's not true. 

Not a fan of Debina but as a fan of Gurmeet, I wouldn't say anything that might possibly hurt him. And you call yourself a fan of GC? GC loves DB, period. If you don't like it, that can't be helped. Just live with it.

Sorry for bringing in GC and DD out here but I had to say something. If you guys really hate DB so much then just ignore what she does. Why bother boil your blood over what she does? And all you girls (and a few guys) who are talking shit about DB, well, it probably doesn't even matter to her because she's not reading this but we forum members are actually reading what you guys are posting. It doesn't even reflect good on yourself so why bother tarnish your own reputation for someone who doesn't deserve it (according to you folks). 

Varnita...RamKiJanaki..

Silence_Gold

IF-Addictz

Silence_Gold

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 5:33am | IP Logged
When both Dimpy and Debina went to other room, showed how mannerless they are and has no knowledge of guests respect...

_Darling_

Silence_Gold

IF-Addictz

Silence_Gold

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Euphoria.

Zee, maybe you need a reality check yourself. Stop living in that bubble of yours thinking that Gurmeet is oh so unhappy in his marital life with Debina and secretly loves DD but can't admit to it. There, I have said it. Stop cooking up effing stupid stories about you knowing that GurTi are still in touch and what not because even a blind person can see that that's not true. 

Not a fan of Debina but as a fan of Gurmeet, I wouldn't say anything that might possibly hurt him. And you call yourself a fan of GC? GC loves DB, period. If you don't like it, that can't be helped. Just live with it.

Sorry for bringing in GC and DD out here but I had to say something. If you guys really hate DB so much then just ignore what she does. Why bother boil your blood over what she does? And all you girls (and a few guys) who are talking shit about DB, well, it probably doesn't even matter to her because she's not reading this but we forum members are actually reading what you guys are posting. It doesn't even reflect good on yourself so why bother tarnish your own reputation for someone who doesn't deserve it (according to you folks). 

When did I talk about DD? I hardy care who married who, I am fan of GC too, but it doesn't mean to support Debina's disgusting act and I hate when any bully others, what Dimpy and Debina did is not called something to praise for... GC loves who, it's his personal life, I hardly care, what concern for me, I am his fan, what he do in real life or not, it's his own issue, not mine, I don't know from where GurTi came here or do you have some personal problems? Thought I don't even know u...

You don't want to hurt GC, What has GC to do here? Do you mean anything Debina do we should support just coz of her tagged with Gurmeet? Oh give me a break, what a pathetic formula... I always supported Gurmeet, but I don't support the nonsense Debina do and I would say the same to him too...

Who are we to talk shit about DB? Oh wow, so we should praise what she did in the show? Being any support such, only show the character of the person...

Who said that being a GC's fans we should love DB? It's only DB fans who says so, what crap, he is individual, so is DB, we don't need to support her lame acts to prove being GC's fan, this is in anyway insult for GC...

Edited by Zee_News - 29 January 2013 at 5:42am

_Darling_

Baingan

IF-Sizzlerz

Baingan

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Let us not discuss personal life.Discuss only about the show.

Edited by jyothi-m - 29 January 2013 at 5:43am

Euphoria...RamKiJanaki..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.