Why the two girls behind the 3rd one figure (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 17

Arnav90

IF-Stunnerz

Arnav90

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -PreciousPearl-

I watched yesterday's epi, and Dimpy and Debina were SO mean to that model.. Why comment on someone's personal appearance and mock them JUST because they are not of YOUR league..?

Gizeal on the other hand, met them really warmly UNTIL she realized that she is being mocked targetted and by these two woman because of NO logical reason =/

Yup anybody can feel bad, Gizzle even replied them gently and provoking other person for mocking was utter crap...

Both Dimpy n Dubina were influencing Karan too

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

parig123_Darling_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why the two girls behind the 3rd one figure (Page 10)" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-WhiteGirl-

IF-Sizzlerz

-WhiteGirl-

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 5:11am | IP Logged
they r perfect for BB!!

_Darling_Arnav90

Naya-hai-wah

Naya-hai-wah

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -nee-

they r perfect for BB!!
and I want that supermodel in bb7 as well bcoz she reminds me of pooja misrra...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling_-WhiteGirl-Arnav90Samraat_92

-WhiteGirl-

IF-Sizzlerz

-WhiteGirl-

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lailakadexter

they r perfect for BB!!
and I want that supermodel in bb7 as well bcoz she reminds me of pooja misrra...

but i think dimpy n debina would be more entertaining!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Naya-hai-wahdesait_Darling_Arnav90

Arnav90

IF-Stunnerz

Arnav90

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Hey guys plzzz be in topic otherwise my post is gonna be closed...

I am expecting more comments in nightWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling_

pippa

IF-Dazzler

pippa

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 5:22am | IP Logged
From what I saw last night and the precap, I think Dimpy is being shown as the meanie, not Debina.

I agree that making fun of Gizzel's lips by both the ladies was unwarranted but that was the only fault I could find with Debina. Through the rest of the episode, she didn't say or do anything untoward.

And, if you see the precap, it was Dimpy and Gizzel who were at each other's throats and it was the others who were trying to stop the fight.

Btw, All reality shows are scripted, especially in India. At least, in this episode no one insulted the host to his face. That made for a nice change.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-WhiteGirl-Arnav90..RamKiJanaki..

Naya-hai-wah

Naya-hai-wah

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 5:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Lailakadexter

they r perfect for BB!!

<font size="2"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">but i think dimpy n debina would be more entertaining!!

</font></font>
Smile this welcome show is giving me chota dose of bb..that's why I am not missing my favourite show bb.

_Darling_-WhiteGirl-

Naya-hai-wah

Naya-hai-wah

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pippa

From what I saw last night and the precap, I think Dimpy is being shown as the meanie, not Debina.

I agree that making fun of Gizzel's lips by both the ladies was unwarranted but that was the only fault I could find with Debina. Through the rest of the episode, she didn't say or do anything untoward.

And, if you see the precap, it was Dimpy and Gizzel who were at each other's throats and it was the others who were trying to stop the fight.

Btw, All reality shows are scripted, especially in India. At least, in this episode no one insulted the host to his face. That made for a nice change.

source plz..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav90

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.