Page 2 Page 17

Arnav90

IF-Stunnerz

Arnav90

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
I watched yesterday's epi...

There were 3 girls some

Dubina, Dimpy n Gizzle

I know Gizzle from Survivor India n that dimpy bcoz She made issue in news abt her marrige thing n all...
But had now clue who was the 3rd one Dubina...

I just have one question why was Dubina n Dimpy was so much interested in Gizzle figure specially legs n lips(Mazra kya hai)...

Did'nt they know Model do have long height n long legs, Both of the girls seemed insecure or something...

and one more thing why they were interested in knowing that She is single or married...

But the whole scenario was very irritatingDeadDeadDead

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Cutie4197Mulan12sravssstressrelief--khush--Picasso9Nirjhor105suba2011fiona18SnakeEyesdesait_Darling_Samraat_92manesha76Nikki_Titli..AnushaGeet..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why the two girls behind the 3rd one figure" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Varnita.

IF-Sizzlerz

Varnita.

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Ohh comeon! Cant you see the whole show is scripted! All the three girls might be laughing behind the camera for behaving so stupidly!
I really wish that we atleast get one reality show which is not scripted! Ermm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

tulip1234jyoti_10sravssfiona18ashGC_arja..Athena..seelaksilovepyaar..RamKiJanaki..Arnav90

Naya-hai-wah

Naya-hai-wah

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
That Gizele girl is very hot...she has nice a dressing sense..the other insecure ladies lacks the same...Dimpy and Debina are jealous of her because they can't wear a mini dress bcoz they look foolish,only Indian attire suits them whereas Gizele looks sensuos in mini skirts.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nga95Mulan12--khush--stressrelief_Darling_Arnav90manesha76..AnushaGeet..

Arnav90

IF-Stunnerz

Arnav90

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Varnita.

Ohh comeon! Cant you see the whole show is scripted! All the three girls might be laughing behind the camera for behaving so stupidly!

Lolzz this is sum kind of joke, Show is scripted for the winners n all...

Show scripted does'nt mean that people will make personal remarks on somebody whom they are meeting 1st time...

BTW Is that the same Dubina Girl in your DP, Can you tell me who is She i mean any actress, Modeli of something

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nga95Mulan12stressreliefsravss_Darling_desaitdeboleena.mannaSamraat_92..AnushaGeet..

Arnav90

IF-Stunnerz

Arnav90

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lailakadexter

That Gizele girl is very hot...she has nice a dressing sense..the other insecure ladies lacks the same...Dimpy and Debina are jealous of her because they can't wear a mini dress bcoz they look foolish,only Indian attire suits them whereas Gizele looks sensuos in mini skirts.

Yaa that could be the reason, Show scripted seems a excuse to me...
I mean why a dinner show be scriptedConfused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mulan12Nirjhor105_Darling_

Naya-hai-wah

Naya-hai-wah

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arnav90

I really wish that we atleast get one reality show which is not scripted!Ermm

Show scripted does'nt mean that people will make personal remarks on somebody whom they are meeting 1st time...

<font color="#ff0000">BTW Is that the same Dubina Girl in your DP, Can you tell me who is She i mean any actress, Modeli of something</font>
debina is JDJ winner Gurmeet Choudhary's wife.Remember that sita from Ndtv imagine's Ramayan?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

desaitArnav90manesha76

Varnita.

IF-Sizzlerz

Varnita.

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arnav90

BTW Is that the same Dubina Girl in your DP, Can you tell me who is She i mean any actress, Modeli of something

No one can make their fun infront of others unnecessarity! They know the whole world is seeing their Stupidity! Weather you accept it or not, It is all scripted! No person with sane mind can behave like this! It is just like second Big Boss! ALL FAKE! Every action is being paid..
Btw, her name is Debina not Dubina! She and Gurmeet were the Ram Sita of 2008 NDTV Ramayan and she got married with Gurmeet in 2010 who won JDJ this year and is presently actinbg yash in Punar vivaah!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tulip1234jyoti_10ashGC_arja..Athena..ilovepyaarArnav90

-WhiteGirl-

IF-Sizzlerz

-WhiteGirl-

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
well if the show is scripted then these 2 girls can do anything for money!!

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

tharu23nandini v.Mulan12banglesSizzlingPaRud-bramcote46fiona18Picasso9kuhu18march2011desait_Darling___VJ__happygolucky--Wingless--ashvikluverrrArnav90anji-miraNinja.Samraat_92.lostatsea.manesha76..AnushaGeet..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.